These cartel guys are pretty heavily armed, can anyone tell what guns they are using...

these cartel guys are pretty heavily armed, can anyone tell what guns they are using? i see a few AKs (couple with drums) and probably a couple SCARs on the left

Attached: 02D0CA14-60A6-4314-A40B-4D1B048EF972.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elblogdelnarco.com/2019/08/04/video-donde-cjng-interroga-a-el-michoacano-jefe-de-plaza-en-guanajuato-antes-de-ser-hallado-colgado/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesús_Malverde
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beltfed on far right is a M1919

They could sell that and buy 100 ar's.

where the fuck do you see a scar?

us collectors market value has absolutely nothing to do with the actual value of a firearm, theres millions of what would be museum pieces here being used in conflicts around the world

i don't see cartel members... i see aspiring doctors, engineers and lawyers.

no scar, but ak's and a m60 on the left

Attached: Vídeo-donde-CJNG-interroga-a-El-Michoacáno-jefe-de-plaza-en-Guanajuato-antes-de-ser-hallado-colgad (435x270, 85K)

CJNG?

elblogdelnarco.com/2019/08/04/video-donde-cjng-interroga-a-el-michoacano-jefe-de-plaza-en-guanajuato-antes-de-ser-hallado-colgado/

Is it just a coincidence these guys look like ISIS or do they serve the same masters?

What implications are you implying, hmm? You should go back to pol where you antisemites belong.

Attached: 1555736697692.jpg (1001x1500, 304K)

o vey good goyim get bonus point

>antisemites
where are you getting that user?

Attached: elon_musk_journalists.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generacion. A Mexican cartel.

I guarantee you that the cartel dudes despise groups like ISIS.
You're talking about hardcore Christians accepting radical Muslims... The two are like oil and water i.e. they don't mix.

Go back to your containment board.

All that cool gear and they still can't hide their short, fat, mexican manletness.

they worship the old aztec gods not jesus you retard

also strong drum mag preference

>cartels
>Hardcore Christians

Mexicans are pseudo-Catholic LARPers who actually worship skeletons and jaguars.

You think theres nothing weird how the cartels look the same as ISIS?

You have no idea what you're talking about, but it's okay to be ignorant.
You're not alone.

yeah i'm sure new by these parts..

>antisemites

That...sounds cool though.

I'm seeing the same too. Everyone else has AKs.

Found the Mexican

GO BACK

Attached: reddit.jpg (800x450, 40K)

CIA and US Military Intelligence are their main suppliers and the ones who get the better weapon deals are the ones that are supposed to be winning in that particular time frame. Just good old "managed chaos"...i see that CJNG is the ones who get the favored treatment now, the once mighty Zetas are on their knees, the same Uncle Samenstein that made them mighty now made them pathetic. Eventually the same will happen to CJNG...

The cartels actually deliberately made their videos look like the Al Qaeda videos that came out of Iraq in the mid 2000s, around the same time the Mexican Drug War was coming out, because they thought that Al Qaeda videos looked really intimidating and cool.

There were even commanders with names like El Taliban.

she hot but her pussy is probably a petri dish

They DO serve the same masters it's just that 99,9% of them don't know it.

Straight Pyramid of Power Inverted Pyramid of Knowledge...people only know what they need to know, simple by satanically brilliant. And what do we get when we superimpose this 2 pyramids? Yep ;)

ahem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesús_Malverde

kek also nice .223 get

Jealous incel.

fastandfurious.jpg

Do you have any evidence of this or am I just suppose to believe you?

I wish they had a episode of Deadliest Warrior with the two forces being Al Qaeda vs Mexican Cartels

Who is she?

Why does this picture have some gay Facebook meme group or some similar faggoty shit on it

Attached: elon_musk_journalists~2.jpg (753x937, 135K)

G3’s