Say goodbye to pistol braces, the Ohio shooter glows now

Say goodbye to pistol braces, the Ohio shooter glows now.

Attached: 20190806_140626.jpg (1080x1511, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turner.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/turner-supports-restricting-military-style-weapon-sales-magazine-limits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I now am a firm believer that MKULTRA is real and being used to take every means of self-defense with firearms.

the only silver lining i guess is that maybe ATF will have to redo there shitty classification system for sbrs and nfa.
ah who am i kidding it'll just make everything worse

Lol, no they will just ban braces, Everytime there is a shooting now days, the shoot just happens to use some accessory that skirts the NFA. I bet the next mass shooter will use a binary trigger.

doing a mass shooting while complying with the NFA, classy

Think they'll grandfather them in once they ban pistols with braces? I'm thinking about a Skorpion Evo with a GHW

Just like they did for bump stocks?

I just fucking built a little ar9 too.
Well I was gonna get the parts to swap it around anyways might as well do it now

MKULTRA WAS and IS real, though. Literal assloads of documentation from the government prove that the project was not only well funded but operating under supervillain-tier means.

no, why would they? You’ll be left with what you initially purchased, a pistol. No harm done to you save purchasing the brace

this kills the stamplette

My boy Tommy Jeff was right when he said not to abide by illegal laws.

It bothers me that this isn't common knowledge.

Hopefully they dont do away with braces. Maybe they'll just realise a shorty gun is just as lethal as a long boi, but that's a big stretch

Bump stocks, suppressors, and now this? It's like someone is going down a check-list. Binary triggers gonna be next.

fpbp

cowabunga it is

It pisses me off that not only is it not common knowledge, but that it's also not taught or used in any arguments when people bring up the not-so-ludicrous concept of just how crazy shit can get if you leave people with enough funding and not enough morals.

This is my greatest fear. Binary triggers would be eaten up by the media.

>if it's legally a pistol it's actually a "loophole"

Suppressors havent been banned, though

I read this earlier, it's a load of horseshit that is basically "Yeah, a total.. 'loophole', coughcoughATFplsban."

Binary triggers are a meme unless you’re throwing one in a $5,000 M249...that shit kills ar barrels

Just don’t comply.

There's always a gun loophole for them to plug

>go on killing spree
>worried about complying with atf
yeah no, not buying it

not everyone is gullible like you

I put one in an MP5 clone by Zenith it is very cool. Functional for 2 round bursts, and of course, mag dumps for fun.

They are coming out with ones for AKs which is cool. ALready pre-ordered one.

if I'm gonna not comply I at least want something a little bigger than lmao 9mm to back up my non-compliance with

>the Ohio shooter glows now.
He was literally antifa, he was radioactive from the moment his twitter account was found. That's why everyone's harping on El Paso

illegal in how many states?

I think the Supreme court was deciding whether to hear a case on suppressors and right before that a guy used a suppressed Glock to shoot up a place.

They're already a felony in florida. feels real fucking bad since I had just been about to order one before scott refused to line veto that bullshit legislation after parkland

if it was real they would have used it to make all woke people like you believe it was a ridiculous conspiracy theory and definitely not real

>the Ohio shooter glows now.

what does that even mean

>maybe antigun people will research guns instead of reacting out of ignorance

not so sure about that

Next shooter will use a binary trigger and a gat crank

>i believe it because they scripted him as my enemy
every time

Why do they hate us anons? I just don't understand. All I want is to live a comfy life in a beautiful country with cool guns. Why do they keep trying to take that away from us?

Attached: 0F582959-73D9-4296-B4C1-F8CCD6CEA0CD.png (900x450, 942K)

9 states currently

this post glows

Yep, it was a case that challenged the NFA's tax on suppressors.

Attached: edc80bcfe0ac16803fa588f1a9fbbae4.jpg (474x479, 19K)

They hate you. Unironically. Unless you're from South America the government won't give a single fuck about you in 20 years or less.

They'll ban the entire platform before they bother with braces. They know far more people will not comply with not turning in braces.

They don't care if people turn them in, its about looking like they are doing something to stop mass glow shootings.

>death by a thousand cuts

Nope, you'll be ordered to destroy it just like with bumpstocks. Isn't it awesome that a new york liberal became a republican president?

>they'll ban the entire platform before banning a part!
>this exists
Hows it feel to be a retard?

Attached: l80lo4r7bz911.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

vegas guy had a gat crank

its common knowledge for people over the age of 25 and who's circle of friends and family aren't room temperature IQ.
I'm 29 and I remember reading about MK Ultra before I even hit high school.

This is all bullshit. And how convenient that this all starts right after the muller hearings were a disaster.
What a fucking coincidence.

This

The government admitted to burning the majority of the documents. Wonder why? Could it be that it would have exposed a real life Jason Bourne program.

now now everyone, remember to just shoo away Jow Forums and just post in another loadout thread. we all like those threads right? good stuff. we never liked Jow Forums before and it would be disingenuous to align with them now. just forget about everything going on with gun legislation and post a funny compilation image.

;)

Attached: ahhhh.jpg (380x347, 12K)

if pistol praces go just use stocks

*Testing*

Attached: Glowniggers are lurking among us.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Ye unbanned fuccn ebin m8

Attached: AAAAAAAHHHHH.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

Mkultra, std testing on Tuskegee airmen there's a few other projects they've done at the cost of citizens.

Wonder what will happen when someone who actually knows what their doing full converts to an auto and uses home made explosives. Probably gets forgotten and hid under the rug.

It's fairly well known now, I think even netflix did a show on it

Back to leftypol faggot

Probably not, FBI

Im not asking if anyone here wants to do that im just wondering if that happened what the consequences would be.

Because you keep shooting everything up. One bad apple ruins the bunch

So with that logic all leftists are pedophiles then. Sounds about right, no wonder they all support the normalization of pedophelia. Kill all leftist pedophile retards.

I'll be getting my fully automatic flintlock ready

Attached: 1564717902020.jpg (1080x1158, 112K)

It was slow down immigration for a few months.

Venezuelans would stop vacationing in Detroit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06 Uruguay and Venezuela Issue Warnings About Travel to the U S After Mass Shooti (830x368, 73K)

Attached: 58781976b5a5a6be10f3ff1df18d9fa7.png (800x700, 375K)

How can I be FBI if I think the CIA is cooler?

>how could I glow during daylight if I wanted to glow in the dark

Ge, user, I dunno.

>probably gets forgotten
And I'm saying it wouldn't, so stop trying to plant that seed, FBI

The argument stands though, he could not have neutralised so many people so fast if he had used a revolver or a level action.

That's actually good advise for anyone, I read it considered it ad have cancelled my sight seeing trip to Detroit, I was very much looking forward o by stay in Albuquerque and Baltimore to see all the amazing things they have to offer. Guess I'll have to go the Rome, Florence and Venice instead, now there I no much to see in them compared to even Detroit but the advise is sound I suppose.

>some people did something

Is America great again now, banning short barrelled ARs might be a step in the right direction as lets be honest they are a fail faggot gun of zero merits?

It bas bee my lifetime dream to visit Detroit and Baltimore. Since I was a child I have been reading of their history and my home is decorated with posters and drawings of them. As a child I lay awake thinking of viewing their wonders now I must go to Malta, Rhodes and Athens instead. There is nothing there than can compare to the glories of Baltimore. I am a broken man

Fear over rapid (inaccurate) firing with a semi-auto is irrelevant. Designed purely to make people think the high rate of fire comes from the weapon itself and not the shooter. Trying to equate one pull of the trigger firing one shot to a machine gun where holding the trigger results in multiple shots fired.
He could have used a bomb, plowed his car into a crowd, or walked in with a canister of gasoline and a lighter.

>The argument stands though, he could not have neutralised so many people so fast if he had used a revolver or a level action.

He did not know the short barrelled AR is actually a safety device to protect people its pointed at.

>not having an option b for when dumbass politicians and bureaucrats want to fuck with your firearms

Attached: 1409583854912.jpg (1300x1721, 181K)

Just fucking kill me already lads
turner.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/turner-supports-restricting-military-style-weapon-sales-magazine-limits

I too cried that I would not be able to take my long planned trip to see the wonders of Detroit. Its ancient monuments, its mouthwatering food, the incredible majestic natural scenery, the welcoming local population.. Years I have saved and read hotel reviews planning my dream holiday. Now I must go to Prague, Budapest and visit the black forest instead. I am gutted

>they will just ban braces
No, they'll move to classify all rifle caliber pistols as SBRs, stock or no stock. They don't know shit about braces, they just see a small AR that had some mysterious part attached to it that allowed it to be that small.

All I ever wanted to do was visit mall of America an let its scare and majesty raise my consciousness to a new level of understanding of beauty and pretend it was 1986 followed by sleeping in the ancient city of Detroit. Now I must visit the French Alps instead. I am shattered. Life has lost all meaning.

The very concept of gun ownership is harmful to more government control, not even for the obvious "muh tree of liberty" reasons, guns encourage self sufficiency and being able to do things for yourself instead of relying on the government for it makes them weaker.

FROM

>fucc
You should be banned again because Jow Forums is 18+

>guns encourage self sufficiency and being able to do things for yourself instead

Yes I often take my dog and go wild fowling and deer staling with by 7 inch AR with the traditional green laser attachment bought for us from ebay at the coming of age ceremony for generations we have used it to survive and harvest natures bounty. It may be the worst of all pistols crossed with the worst of all rifles but it has the blood of my ancestors in it,

>self sufficiency is about water fowl hunting

Why are you even here?

There are some pretty interesting videos on New York reloads that you should probably go find for yourself and watch. If what you were saying were true then the crime rate in being committed largely with handguns and revolvers would be much lower.

>Gun rights continuing to be stepped on
>Twitter freaks, celebs and politicians telling us what to think
>Violence Against Women Act is 100% going to go through now

Is there any good fucking news anymore?

Attached: 1565144707471.jpg (750x649, 172K)

>>self sufficiency is about water fowl huntingWhy are you even here?

To mourn the fact that Baltimore and Detroit those incredible wondrous ancient places full of wonder, every tourists dream may not now be visited safely. It is an great loss to humanity. Yes but also to praise the short barrelled AR. Hunters have often tested their skill by using inadequate weaponry, from Boar hunting with a spear, to stalking deer with longbows or flintlocks, to connect with generations past. That is the short barrelled AR, a thing that is bad at virtually everything at once and increases the challenge immensely being a terrible terrible pistol but also a virtually useless rifle.

>I now am a firm believer that MKULTRA is real and being used to take every means of self-defense with firearms.

The MKUltra programmes were started only 20 years after the Roswell incident, and increased numbers of visitors to stonehenge Join the dots. Pumping whitey bolger full of lsd was not just done for the hugely entertaining comedy results but it was at the same time that the first reports of UFOs in the artic started. Its all about nibru really. 2012 was a coverup

There's always a hole for them to plug.
This time, it's your ass.

It means I hope every fucking fed dies by any means necessary.

Attached: 1536949928217.jpg (480x466, 33K)

Explain why militaries all over the world use them then retard. Unless you think the second amendment is for hunting then you should honestly just kill yourself.

>>Violence Against Women Act
The what now?

The first UFO reports predate mk ultra, and even the USA if you go by the biblical Wheel story

Attached: 2e2424060681e12e954acd31b8b0b1cc4e54da08a3503a14e04629027ea8fd9c.png (1181x1500, 479K)

Ain't that a coinkydink? I mean, what are the odds that a suppressor would be used in a a shooting right when the SC was deciding to hear a case?