IT HAS BEGUN

OF YOUR
SHIT

Attached: WELL FUCK THEM .jpg (1887x590, 186K)

lookin at a PKM
idea

>post ideas of your shit
often I ponder alternative means to dispose of my shit at work because I always have really urgent movements right after the start of the day. The problem is other people do too and the stalls are always taken during this time, obviously not ideal. One of my ideas is to walk into the nearby woods but they are actually very dense and dark and I'm afraid to go in.

Is it finally time to disarm the goyim?

this may be a funny thread to the brits leafs and aussies who just posted.

But rpg games are played as soon as this bullshit LAW comes out.

I'm not going to be playing them. You lost.

see im talking about shit
cause im real and im not talking about anything else.

please have fun, find remote places for the drops and thanks be to vlad.

see you in 18 months after the grid goes = true again/.

(((CRENSHAW)))

sure
don't know what the shit you are talkin about but - sauce to US politicians who betray the people

Crenshaw lost his eye fighting for the goyim, he’s their best agent.

Okay but what the fuck is this exactly

So far as I've gathered it seems some Republicans are looking to pass red flag laws to appease the gungrabbers. It's not like anyone who's thinking thought the Republicans wouldn't sell us out eventually though. Corporate pawns just like the Dems.

Such a long nose you have...

Attached: 22C118A4-8A9C-415E-8440-143A0808873D.jpg (720x791, 133K)

RIP 2A

build now
build often
and be american

when we are all illegal
well

fuckit

He’s the heir apparent to John “don’t question anything I do cuz muh service” McCain

they already said "we have to respect due process" meaning it will either not happen or do basically nothing

might actually be worth it if implemented legally and we get border protections for it. Can't have freedoms if the voting population has an average IQ too low to maintain a functional civilization.

Well I'm not insane, so red flag laws dont affect me
>in b4 this is a path to confiscation

>they already said "we have to respect due process" meaning it will either not happen or do basically nothing
Hey, if we can appease the left with a jury trial for every red flag case, I'm down.

Gary Willis wasn’t insane

So these politicians find it acceptable that millions of illegal criminal aliens are flooding across the border bringing drugs and crime, yet law abiding American citizens aren’t allowed to have these guns. It’s really fucking absurd. how about they do their FUCKING jobs and PROTECT the citizens by enforcing actual immigration laws. Jesus fucking Christ

There surely isn't any case of Democrats being hyperbolic with terms like calling ordinary law abiding citizens who want to own semi-automatic "assault weapons" mentally unstable, insane, or nuts. I for one hope Republicans get that common sense gun control legislation passed at a time when the open hatred against their voters in this country is at a high that only seems to be escalating.

>big tech vows to fight white nationalism
are they planning on fighting all racial nationalism too? or just white people?

Is this a question?

Attached: liberal fascism trump voters must be eradicated.png (536x513, 48K)