How would you survive the Manson Family murders if you were a guest in the Tate home that night in 1969...

How would you survive the Manson Family murders if you were a guest in the Tate home that night in 1969. Assuming youre probably stoned, half asleep and not expecting one of the worse home invasion homicide cases ever, especially in such a lavish, rich neighborhood
You also have to abide by the time period Circe 1969, so no cell phones, security systems, no social media or modern technology, period appropriate guns or vehicles and no idea youre about to be ambushed that night

whats your HD load out and what do you do

Attached: -manson-murders---.jpg (980x552, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>murders
What murders?
mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

On the night of August 8, 1969, Tex Watson took Susan Atkins, Linda Kasabian, and Patricia Krenwinkel to "that house where Melcher used to live," as Manson had instructed him, to "totally destroy everyone in [it], as gruesome as you can". When the group arrived at the entrance to the property, Watson, who had been to the house on at least one other occasion, climbed a telephone pole near the entrance gate and cut the phone line to the house.[4]

When the group arrived at the entrance to the property, Watson, who had been to the house on at least one other occasion, climbed a telephone pole near the entrance gate and cut the phone line to the house.[4]

The group backed their car to the bottom of the hill that led to the estate, parked, and walked back up to the house. Thinking the gate might be electrified or equipped with an alarm, they climbed a brushy embankment to the right of the gate and entered the grounds.[1]:176–184

Just then, headlights approached them from farther within the angled property. Watson ordered the women to lie in the bushes. He stepped out and ordered the approaching driver to halt. Eighteen-year-old student Steven Parent had been visiting the property's caretaker, William Garretson, who lived in the property's guest house. As Watson leveled a .22-caliber revolver at Parent, the frightened youth begged Watson not to hurt him, claiming that he would not say anything. Watson lunged at Parent with a knife, giving him a defensive slash wound on the palm of his hand (severing tendons and tearing the boy's watch off his wrist), then shot him four times in the chest and abdomen, killing him. Watson ordered the women to help push the car further up the driveway.

After traversing the front lawn and having Kasabian search for an open window to the main house, Watson cut the screen of a window. Watson told Kasabian to keep watch down by the gate; she walked over to Parent's AMC Ambassador and waited.[1]:258–269[1]:176–184[2] Watson removed the screen, entered through the window, and let Atkins and Krenwinkel in through the front door.[1]:176–184

As Watson whispered to Atkins, a sleeping Frykowski awoke on the living room couch; Watson kicked him in the head.[2] When Frykowski asked him who he was and what he was doing there, Watson replied: "I'm the devil, and I'm here to do the devil's business."[1]:176–184[2]

On Watson's direction, Atkins found the house's three other occupants and, with Krenwinkel's help,[1]:176–184, 297–300 forced them to the living room. Watson began to tie Tate and Sebring together by their necks with rope he had brought and slung up over one of the living room's ceiling beams. Sebring's protest – his second – of rough treatment of the pregnant Tate prompted Watson to shoot him. Folger was taken momentarily back to her bedroom for her purse, out of which she gave the intruders $70. After that, Watson stabbed the groaning Sebring seven times.[1]:28–38[2]

Frykowski's hands had been bound with a towel. Freeing himself, Frykowski began struggling with Atkins, who stabbed at his legs with the knife with which she had been guarding him.[2] As he fought his way toward and out the front door, onto the porch, Watson caught up with Frykowski and struck him over the head with the gun multiple times, stabbed him repeatedly, and shot him twice.[2]

Around this time, Kasabian was drawn up from the driveway by "horrifying sounds". She arrived outside the door. In a vain effort to halt the massacre, she falsely told Atkins that someone was coming.[1]:258–269[2]

Inside the house, Folger had escaped from Krenwinkel and fled out a bedroom door to the pool area.[1]:341–344, 356–361 Folger was pursued to the front lawn by Krenwinkel, who caught her, stabbed her, and finally tackled her to the ground. She was killed by Watson, who stabbed her 28 times.[1]:28–38[2] As Frykowski struggled across the lawn, Watson murdered him with a final flurry of stabbings. Frykowski was stabbed a total of 51 times

n the house, Tate pleaded to be allowed to live long enough to give birth, and offered herself as a hostage in an attempt to save the life of her unborn child. At this point either Atkins, Watson, or both killed Tate, who was stabbed 16 times.[1]:28–38 Watson later wrote that as she was being killed, Tate cried: "Mother ... mother ..."[2]

Earlier, as the four Family members had been heading out from Spahn Ranch, Manson had told the women to "leave a sign ... something witchy".[2] Using the towel that had bound Frykowski's hands, Atkins wrote "pig" on the house's front door in Tate's blood. En route home, the killers changed out of their bloody clothes, which they disposed of in the hills along with their weapons

>Thinking the gate might be electrified or equipped with an alarm, they climbed a brushy embankment to the right of the gate and entered the grounds.[1]:176–184

first mistake, make sure your surroundings a have a complete defense, dont leave anything to chance or some nice shrubbery to make it look pretty.

>After traversing the front lawn and having Kasabian search for an open window to the main house
were search lights a thing in 1969? If so invest in some, if not get yourself a battle buddy to help patrol your yard

>a sleeping Frykowski awoke on the living room couch; Watson kicked him in the head. On Watson's direction, Atkins found the house's three other occupants and, with Krenwinkel's help,[1]:176–184, 297–300 forced them to the living room

Alright, Im a pretty light sleeper but assuming im knocked the fuck out I would still make a go for my nearest gun (for 1069 we'll assume I have a nickel colt detective special, a 1911, a walther p38 and a hi power stashed in drawers around the house) Id at least take a wild grab at them.
Id also try to work my way through the binding or outright fight the two girls. Theyre druggie hippie chicks, I could hold them off and get stabbed to death while the others ran, maybe shoot tex watson first if I could get to a gun

Attached: colt detective special.jpg (1200x1035, 90K)

If you knew the full story of those murders you wouldn't sleep well at night ever again...lol...buy some guns, SHTF supplies and prepare yourselves White Americans, because it's coming.

>group of white people get murdered by other, edgier white people
>response is "prepare yourselves white Americans"

ironically, that is probably exactly what would happen if Jow Forums ever got their boogaloo

The whole thing was a pedo-satanic group composed of people who would eventually become big in media, entertainment, finances, corporation, government, military etc and Manson was an MK Ultra drone that came out of the US Military Intelligence MK Ultra factory...but other than that there was nothing special about this...lol

okay kid

Flamethrower

>prepare yourselves White Americans
Don't you have a Wal-Mart to shoot up you faggot

Attached: giphy-2.gif (640x357, 3.04M)

The area and people manson operated around had quite a few suspicious connections to naval intelligence. A lot of the members of the family and manson himself were way more connected to media elites than has ever been acknowledged.

Actually there is a very very good chance that a good portion of this mass shootings were done by MK Ultra zombies.

okay to you too and prepare

US Military Intelligence was THE manufacturers of the whole "1968/Against THE MAN!/Question Authority!" culture that is pervasive all over the West and beyond and the place where it was born, Laurel Canyon was basically a US Military base full of sons and daughters of US Military personal.

Manson was a big guy at Laurel Canyon for some time, very close friend with Frank Zappa (son of US military chemical warfare couple) and David Crosby (Green Beret -aka Glownigger military wing- in Vietnam)...both the architects of every "badass" and "rebelious" rock/metal/punk/etc band there was.

Manson was also close friend with a girl called Gail Sloatman that would later become Gail Zappa, Frank Zappa wife. Daughter of US Navy Intelligence couple who just happened to be in the same kindergarten class as a kid callled...Jim Morrison! Yep :)...the great Icon of the "1968/Against THE MAN!/Question Authority!" who just happened to be the son of Admiral George Morrison just the guy who was in charge of the US fleet during the Gulf of Tonkin incident...all a cohencidence of course.

And i could go on and on and on and on...

>ACKCHUALLY IT WAS A ((90(999(ZOG)9090))09) FALSE FLAG
>I STILL WANT THEM TO KILL MORE SHITSKINS THOUGH
fuck off stormnigger

You know why Manson warned about a cataclysmic race war? Because he knew that a race war was part of the Grand Plan...

go back to plebbit nigger lover

Attached: based.png (738x669, 233K)

Yup, anyone who wants to find out more about this should read Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon. The hippy movement was not organic in any way.

>no guns leftist
>entering a board dedicated to guns that's filled with pro 2a types
Why are you here again?

>it's nineteen fucking shitty nine, in between 'nam rotations, fucking hippies and faggots everywhere
>sorting some family affairs because grandpa is getting worse, keeps thinking he's in france shooting germans
>constant fucking headache, hate it here, just want to go back to the jungle
>be having a drink with a friend i grew up with
>power goes out to the house
>enter a ptsd fueled dissociative state
>come back to, cops are asking me questions about these 4 dead people
>they look like hippie trash
>asking me where i got the knife, it was issued to me
>asking me where i got the pistol, it was my dad's from korea. maybe germany, i can't remember right now
>everything is so complicated, my headache is getting worse
>just want to go back to the jungle where things are simple

I'd be having loud sex with the pregnant woman. That's it.

They weren't people, they were commies.

With as much hate as I'm filled with, I wouldn't commit such gruesome acts. Mainly we just want to scare the majority of them off. Many different groups have far crossed a boundary with the remaining sane white population. All people should have certain boundaries respected. That's all it's about, but it's to the point where some don't mind getting their hands bloody.

Wait, so are race wars fighting for white survival against the ZOG or organized by ZOG? Literally everything is ZOG according to you fucks.

How about you get refilled and realize bad things happen because the world is full of bad, greedy, or just incompetent people and this level of organization is impossible.

I don't give a fuck about the race war and shit. Just leave me the fuck alone, don't try to kill me and we're good.

Otherwise I'll just go to Europe where they're literally more whiter than America.

>warned
He was looking to start it

Pull out my 1911 and threaten to kill myself if they get any closer

>Literally everything is ZOG according to you fucks.
The final redpill is that you yourself were an agent of ZOG all along.

FN FAL. Slot some floppies.

Attached: 40BB3647-E4E6-496A-BDC9-62F9B0D964B9.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

My buddy and his dog (they're always over) would probably kill 2 of them. I might torch the last one

For what purpose would they get MKultrad and is there any evidence for what you are saying

I sleep next to a Colt .45, your move Texas Red

It's becoming more and more apparent, DON'T SLEEP ON THE COUCH.
Or if you do, in 2019 and no matter what your views on surveillance state is, a few motion cameras with phone alerts would give you a better chance. Then again, the standard security film windows, solid doors with reinforced frame/jambs, a security system, a dog or two, and carrying at least a sub compact in-house would solve a lot of problems.

fpbp

No media elites admit to being connected to manson because of what happened, but even before then he was a creep and hack musician. Partying with The beach boys drummer was the closest he got to being famous, and they basically did steal a song from him and rewrote it.

Attached: 5LLlqpO.png (610x475, 304K)

first off, separate the killers. Tex was the muscle and had the gun, so try to get him alone. Maybe off in a separate room like the kitchen and offer him a drink or money, trying to keep things calm and him distanced and distracted. Both in real life and in this scenario (assuming im living at the house) I keep a gun in a drawer in the kitchen. For this scenario, we'll say its a colt 1903. While talking to him, Ill be edging closer and closer to my gun. Ill ask to please have a glass of water and when he hands it to me I wont make the first move, he'll be expecting that. Instead Ill slowly drink it and then throw the glass at his head and make a made sprint to the drawer. Hopefully getting to it first and then shooting at Tex or getting into a fistfight over the guns. This is where you tell the others to run. Id fight dirty and try to break his knee cap or something and shoot him, then start firing on the other family members. At this point moving towards a second gun I have stashed somewhere else. Since theyre skinny hippie chicks armed with a pocket knife, id stand an ok chance or at least go down fighting while the others escaped.

Attached: anthony's dad.jpg (824x626, 43K)

>US Military Intelligence was THE manufacturers of the whole "1968/Against THE MAN!/Question Authority!" culture that is pervasive all over the West
For what fucking purpose?

So all 4 were killed and the recount is just Tex writing it? Why should we trust the word of someone who thinks "here to do the Devil's business" is some cool shit to say?

Tarantino is a hack, that movie was hours of rambling garbage to justify the 10 minutes of just plain stupid power fantasy at the end.

based

Everyone killed was a pedo that ripped off the Family on drugs. Too bad Polanski wasnt home. Fuck them and fuck you for believing Bugliosi's complete bullshit.

Sucks about the baby tho.

>Too bad Polanski wasn't home
Samantha Gailey agrees

IIRC there was a peyote like plant they would eat on the spahn ranch and trip balls. It was so potent that you only needed a little bit of it to get high, and Tex Watson ate the while fucking thing in one sitting

what are the best Manson Documentaries?

Attached: coach hines.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

i don't know who played pussycat in that new tarantino movie but she was fucking hot
>tfw no promiscuous slightly-underage perpetually perky 60s hippy gf

Attached: b5aeb32c-7acb-4f43-a08e-cd8bb48ee280-screenshot-2019-06-27-at-065950.jpg (970x546, 41K)

monologues and story buildup punctuated by violent action is just Tarantino's style i don't think that makes him bad

I love Mondays back to the Jungle no more nagging wife

>for 1069 we'll assume I have a nickel colt detective special, a 1911, a walther p38 and a hi power
>for 1069
I don't think those guns existed back then, user.

>project chaos
Sounds familiar

Attached: soap merchant.jpg (321x306, 35K)

lol

M16A1 and an h harness

was once upon a time in hollywood any good?

What do you think about the idea that polanski sacrrificed his wife to Satan?

Nice green text. If you have written anything longer it would be nice to read it.

>US Military intelligence manufacturing the reason the US lost Vietnam
So in your schizo mind the US Intelligence Community is omniscient, omnipotent and completely retarded all at once?

Everyone should read the new book on Manson. It is very well researched and is important for understanding what is currently going on in the world today.

Attached: chaos-manson-book.jpg (1664x2560, 714K)

quek

Attached: 1500840545468.jpg (870x653, 76K)

PDF/Mega?

don't do drugs/don't Pedo. Don't associate with perverted Schlomos. Live a healthy life, work-out and learn basic martial arts. Be armed in your home at all times because home invasions are real

Nice.
I thought so.
And you are a man of cultured taste.

This is why I unironically wish I could go to the sixties.
>no more degenerate than it is now
>can still kick the shit out of hippies
>cars are sexier
>music is great
>and if I get sick of fucking around here, I can always go to Vietnam

The zog was the friendship we made along the way

He's there to brutally murder the fuck out of you, you know this right?

I just saw the new Tarantino movie too. I thought it was pretty good but christ was it long.

The answer is have a dog or two and a shotgun with something other than birdshot. When one of them gets mauled and another gets shot they'll rout.

pic related

well done

go be a gay somewhere else

Attached: yqnuybhikiivzeztsyvg.png (1600x900, 1.8M)

he took on two woman, one of whom was six months pregnant, a hair stylist twink and a guy who was asleep on the couch. Frykowski was probably the only one would could have put up a fight against him and they were lucky to have found him first and found him asleep. After that they were fucked.
>tfw steve Mqueen was supposed to also be there that night but was out fucking a hooker, got robbed and was stalking Hollywood boulevard looking for the guy who mugged him to he could mug him back

bullit would have fucked him up, or at least gone down fighting and saving the others

Attached: steve-mcqueen-bullitt.jpg (400x542, 58K)

Steve McQueen was also on manson's "hitlist". interesting stuff

>intruders entering home making sound
>wake up
>high as fuck
>open window
>climb out window
>close window
>fall over and pass the fuck out in bush
>wake up next morning feeling refreshed