Would an 80% auto sear be profitable, and would it ever get past the ATF for approval?

Would an 80% auto sear be profitable, and would it ever get past the ATF for approval?
>also general gun ideas thread

Attached: 5B372BFF-F7CF-4299-B2C6-82FE4EEFC835.jpg (630x339, 15K)

It would be considered as intent to construct.

but what If I made it an 80% with no content to construct

If you can’t even into words right, you shouldn’t pursue this endeavor

Do it OP

Drunken Ideas reap the best consequences. Its just scrap metal after all

ATF no longer gives opinions on individual accessories, so there's no approval process. They will just v& you out of the bue.

Any of these made using the actual M16 auto sears? Or do I have to design my own?

Attached: M16-Auto-Sear-2[1].jpg (720x960, 16K)

I think that's the definition of constructive intent. So no, the ATF would shoot your dog so hard it'd make your head spin.

Dog is non existent then what do they shoot

design your own, they are made to function like a better coathanger

*Shoot at your dog but hit you*

Constructive intent does not exist, and there have been zero cases of any charges being successfully brought against anyone using that claim.

Okay so what if I made a gun that used an autosear as a semiauto functional peice, and could only function with it

>ATF would shoot your dog

Do they ever shoot cats?

I got banned for starting a thread asking about putting a pistol upper on a carbine lower. So the fact your thread is still up, convinces me youre a fed.
To add, I also called out correctly the feds posting Wish Glock parts for sale with link on here.
So i Know.

I'd ask what your end-goal is other than skating on thin ice just because it is thin.

>are you trying to make money?
>are you trying to annoy the ATF?
>are you trying to impress the chicks?

Find something else to do if you want to fab things IMO

Feds hate shoestrings but love coat hangers.

>So i Know.

Attached: 1502991578837.jpg (804x821, 243K)

I just want to sell my humble bottle openers

Man that was like 6 months of daily wish threads

They sent tanks and burned a building full of people; children... what do you think?

This. Dont comply to shit.

Could have sworn there was a company making "keychains" that were incomplete lightning links at one point. One day all traces of it disappeared from their website and nothing was spoke on the matter again.