What's to stop Jow Forums from being a militia? We don't even need to meet up, just have guns...

What's to stop Jow Forums from being a militia? We don't even need to meet up, just have guns, train and communicate so we're collectively capable. Modern militias are basically LARPers

Attached: 1564865477087.png (1790x1640, 179K)

The amount of teamkilling would make Vietnam era fragging look like a joke

>just have guns
Well that means 90 percent of the people who post here can't join.

But is that really such a bad thing? One fat user could save multiple lives acting as semi-mobile sandbags.

>shtf
>see someone rocking a Jow Forums patch on a pc
>call them Jow Forumsommrad and praise the Jow Forumsube
>they dont meme back
>shoot them in the face
We may not know eachother, but I will avenge your deaths

Kek, /arg/ fragging anyone with poverty optics or PSA kits, m-lok users taking out anyone with keymod, the dude with coat hanger MG hosing down noobs for not practicing non-compliance, the range trap getting beaten to death by Jow Forumstards

dumb nazi frogposter

this

>The range trap getting beaten to death by Jow Forumstards

Attached: IMG_20190723_142823.jpg (480x397, 39K)

Some consider the US militia as the whole of the people who are armed and able-bodied. So your view isn't unreasonable.

Different ideologies, on Jow Forums everyone owns guns and milsurp, but the neo Nazis dudes would kill the Jow Forums minorities, vice versa, zoomers vs millennials vs boomers with no command structure

A great I dea to make Jow Forums disappear is have a shtf scenario and gather Jow Forums into one place

Fuck, my sister has a Jow Forumsube patch on her backpack because she thought it was funny when I tried to explain its origin

Attached: B2239267-23D2-4A85-94BF-7BA4AE9A926F.png (540x289, 411K)

>implying any of these retards actually have guns.

Pic please

I refuse to work with the Chinese and Russian troll posters

You're here though

According to the Militia act, most of us are alreday part of one

To many wana be nazi fagets in the mix.

GenX shows up, rapes the corpses and takes the guns and leaves death cards in all your mouths saying thanks for killing our favourite Nepalese prawn appreciation site with your boomer/zoomer/trap/faggotry/poltard/sjw/ millennial turdyness

In fairness the odd one is descended from a genuine war criminal that wisely ran away when uncle adolf needed him the most

>What's to stop Jow Forums from being a militia?
Any militia is immediately infiltrated by glowniggers, and the slightest bit of dissent will result in members of said militia being turbo-assraped.

You must join a collective to belong and upvote to win (yous) of peer approval. Nah. Fuck that shit

all frog posters in the Jow Forums militia should be used as cannon fodder

how would you know who posts frogs?

if they smell like cum and nuggets theyre a frogposter

>Fuck, my sister
>-Pause-
>-deep breath-

Soooo, Jow Forums is a militia

Obesity.

Okay, you're in charge of the sniff tests

It would be cool to make a militia just to make FBI infiltrate and waste their time and resources.

>What's to stop Jow Forums from being a militia? We don't even need to meet up, just have guns, train and communicate so we're collectively capable. Modern militias are basically LARPers

FUCK! The Nuggetfest blood-boomer has figured out how to use 4channel!

>range trap getting beaten to death by Jow Forumstards

Attached: Attach5431_20180324_074120.jpg (271x400, 19K)

>What's to stop Jow Forums from being a militia
Autism

>range trap getting fucked to death by incel/pol/tards

Attached: 0167 - tbonTgY.png (225x225, 53K)

>What's to stop Jow Forums from being a militia?

Attached: 2017_ResevoirDogs_Press_191017-920x584.jpg (920x584, 104K)

There would be some infighting but that'll weed out the weak links