Need some help here, boys. Running into an issue with a PTSD ridden moto Marine next door...

Need some help here, boys. Running into an issue with a PTSD ridden moto Marine next door. My family caught him watching us in a ghillie suit, and I just caught him using NODs looking directly at me from his window, into my house. Our shed's been broken into, and I can't get a gun due to an ongoing case in another state from my previous private security job. Is there any legal action I can take, or any way to deter this fuck from what he is doing? I am going to buy one of those super powered flashlights and blind his ass if I catch him using the night vision again, but is there anything I can do within the law to deal with this? Picture for attention.

Attached: Sandy Sir.png (792x819, 187K)

The flashlight thing sounds funny, do that.

fuck off no gunz, a thread died for this.

So, your plan is to blind the PTSD ridden Marine. And you first off, think this will work, and second, think it's a good idea. First, you should know modern NODs generally are auto-gating, meaning that will not blind him. Second, he will probably kill you afterwards.

Third, I saw the guy who broke into your shed and I'm just trying to make sure you guys are safe ok? Stop freaking out.

If he’s surveilling you’re house that could be considered a breach of privacy and stalking. Get some trail cams (the motion activated kind) pointed toward your sheds. If you see him in his bush Wookiee suit watching you get a picture/video clearly showing the fucker. Last but not least go over and ask what exactly he’s doing, tell him if he continues to breach your and your family’s privacy litigation can and will be filed against him. Make sure you tell his dumb ass straight up that you’re willing to drag him to court.

Nogun only because I shot someone at work, and his family won't drop the case, and he can't testify on "account of his condition". I'm basically cleared of all wrongdoing, but the case has to wrap up. I am letting the company lawyers handle it, so I'm only involved in that I did my job.

My plan is to deter him from looking into my house by any means necessary, I didn't know that modern nods were quick on the draw, so that's good to know. The dude's a total pussy and only confronts my girlfriend and her mom when I'm not around, I'm almost completely sure he never even saw combat, he's just fucked in the head.

How about try being an adult and be friends with him. Try using red flag laws to get his guns taken away so he doesn't kill you if the entire friends thing doesn't pan out. Or you can try joining the marines yourself to counter balance

>I am going to buy one of those super powered flashlights and blind his ass if I catch him using the night vision again

>what is auto gating for 200 alex

He's not worth being friends with, through and through, the dude's a total puss and likes to harass women when there isn't anyone around to do something about it. I'm pretty sure he's nowhere near as dangerous as my family thinks. He got into a house-to-house shootout with the neighbor across the street a couple years back before I moved in though.

>My plan is to deter him from looking into my house by any means necessary
>what are blinds for 200 alex

You only got one joke in you. I don't want to have to live with my blinds drawn all the time, I like my yard, and my neighborhood, and I like looking at it, the view from your basement can't compare.

>likes to harass women when there isn't anyone around to do something about it.
And you're calling him the pussy?

At least make the bait worth the effort.

Calling the cops is useless for shit like this. They literally cant do anything and if this dude is actually that serious it’d probably just piss him off.

Go talk to him and ask him is there any reason he’s peeping in your windows and walking around in a gilly suit. If he is crazy and thinks your cool he’ll probably become someone else’s problem. Tell him you like his gilly suit and he should use his night vision shit any other direction other then toward your house. Buy him a gift basket or something.

If it doesn’t stop then call the cops if it makes you feel better, but it won’t help unless you do all the foot work for the lazy security bots and literally hand them a preponderance of video and physical evidence. Otherwise they’ll just say
>hmm call again if he murders you

All in all he’s probably just a weirdo. Humor him and make friends if you can.

Film him doing something illegal. Then call the cops. Then show them the video.

>the dude's a total puss
>he said in a thread where he asks strangers how to get his neighbor in trouble while being too much of a pussy to confront him about it

If this is the hardest you can try, it explains why you're on this board being useless.

Aye capn, good advice, issue is, the dude is legitimately fucked in the head, and I don't even want to be his friend, he's that offputting, I like making friends and talking to people, but this dude is someone I want to have no contact with period.

Pretend to be his friend or you are a idiot. You also don’t know him personally by your own admission, only gossip stop being a pussy and make a effort instead of calling the cops or going spy vs spy with this dude.

Buy him a box of crayons but snap the tickle-me-pink in two. Hand it to him in person, broken crayon and the rest of the box.

>not offering glue and some normal person equivalent of jalapeno cheese spread with the crayons
it's like you want to get punched in face

>dudes not that dangerous
>btw he had a fuckin shootout with the neighbor across the street
> not dangerous tho

nigger go get one of your family members to buy a gun before he hollows out your brain

This is probably the best advice. He'll probably get wicked embarrassed he was caught doing weird shit.

Just a simple, 'bro, did I see you using mods the other night? I think those are cool as hell, I'd love to see a real live pair!'

Definitely try to make friends, in all actuality it is the best course of action. People like to say put on a tough guy act or whatever, but having some crazy guy with nods to watch your house while you're on vacation would be nice. If you want to pretend the igloo would ever really happen, he sounds like a good ally.

Or you could hang a bunch of posters calling marines fags around the house. That'll bring him to boiling point where he'd either leave you alone or do something worth calling the cops about.

>How about try being an adult and be friends with him

That worked well for super special door gunner Chris Kyle

>I can't get a gun due to an ongoing case in another state from my previous private security job

>I shot someone at work
>I can't get a gun due to an ongoing case in another state from my previous private security job
>My plan is to deter him from looking into my house by any means necessary
>He got into a house-to-house shootout with the neighbor across the street a couple years back

user. Bad news. He's fucking your GF or your mom. Possibly both. He's you're daddy now.

hang mirrors on ever outdoor surface.

Attached: how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-postc.jpg (581x599, 71K)