Cringey shit you see at the range

My wife makes this face, and it embarasses the hell outta me. Anyone else have this issue?

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-071003_Video Player.jpg (720x1280, 392K)

your wife looks like a beta male mass shooter lol

Looks like she's having fun. Why rain on her parade?

Saw a dude at my local range sporting an m1 helmet while shooting his Ruger 10/22

Evan stone?

Attached: 9F47C1B8-A4F4-4CCB-B9EE-BAFE4925C6BE.jpg (600x467, 93K)

Jow Forums patches

That's hot

Based

>Saw a dude at my local range sporting an m1 helmet while shooting his Ruger 10/22

Attached: Untitled.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>those teeth
>that hag face
Damn, what an damn ugly bitch

It still boggles my mind how this dude got so much work. I don't focus on the dudes, but this ugly bastard creeped me out whenever I'd see him in a scene. Don't get me wrong, good for him for getting to live the dream, but I'm astounded that he ever even got the opportunity with that face.

>Anyone else have this issue?
I haven’t taken your wife to the range yet. I’ll get back to you.

This is now a dad joke thread

Just practicing for the bugaloo

>Wife

Attached: TRAP.png (900x675, 948K)

fuck off with your rp shit

>someone enjoys something
>Jow Forums gets upset

Checks out

Attached: A3CD2601-A380-4DEA-BC85-61A02F142F48.gif (200x200, 787K)

>Cringey shit you see at the range
I absolutely hate it when people shoot faster than one shot every 5 seconds. I make sure to call the RO on them, sometimes getting them thrown out.

>I haven’t taken your wife to the range yet. I’ll get back to you.

Chemical burn

Attached: TimePhoto_20190220_085047.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

>Ushankas worn by fat obese neckbeards
>guys that dont keep their brass
>cz fanboys lately.
>Surplus speds
>Anime guns from cowboy bebop
>Meme shooters that talk about memes.
>dutch shooters.

The RO autisticly running over and then yelling at me for pissing on my P7 to cool it off. Live a little pal.

Can you explain the dutch shooters?

I would not want those teeth anywhere near my weewee.

Boomers mostly. One time I saw one shooting a pellet rifle at the 75 yard rifle range.

wife looks like a jew....

I think your wife is cute user :)

user doesn't deserve this nice wife.

That's a man's wife you're talking about, pal.

Yeah, and?

Better pic. The point is, she does this shit with full auto weapons, and really big shorguns, and the RSO looks like theyre about to kick us off.

Attached: 628.jpg (1536x2048, 650K)

Nobody likes the Dutch

>thinly veiled trap thread
holy fuck Jow Forums i thought you got over this by now

Attached: 1561908043211.png (400x381, 108K)

Fuck them niggas, have fun with ur wife even if it means getting the stink eye from some lifeless boomers.

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life then get an ugly girl to marry you

I want to be content with my life, so I married an ok looking woman.

>Nobody likes the Dutch

A rare post of something that is actually true.

>>thinly veiled trap threadholy fuck Jow Forums i thought you got over this by now

Yeah traps are a stale meme, a dead fad. Looney men in womens underwear are boring

Can confirm I'm a quarter Dutch and by Christ do I hate the Dutch.

You sound pretty cringy. You'd get thrown out here.

How big is it's dick?

I'll show you who's boss of this range

>being embarrassed every time I went into public with a horse of a woman
>having to only fuck with the lights off or her face covered.
>being ashamed to be in photos together.
>everyone constantly calling me a fag saying my wife looks like a man.

>"happy"

she's pretty enough. why the hell are you posting photos of your spouse on Jow Forums.net?

She's having enough fun that she doesn't care how goofy she looks. That's winning at life. You should do the same. You've got a wife and guns; enjoy that as much as you can before your brief existence fades into nothingness and history forgets your name.

You seem abnormally concerned about the opinions of others. Why don't you have a seat over there and we can discuss your childhood?

Actually couldn't care less. I think you're confusing me finding humor and lols in someone thinking an ugly man trap of a wife leads to a happy life, with concern.

is that a trap??

Imagine sucking the testosterone off her dick.

God your wifes fucking ugly. Also you should be beaten for taking a woman to shooting ranges, women belong at home faggot

based and redpilled

unironically good advice

>Having a wife
>Having a somewhat decent looking wife
>Having a somewhat decent looking wife sharing her husbando's hobby
>Having a somewhat decent looking wife sharing her husbando's hobby that is shooting
>Having a somewhat decent looking wife sharing her husbando's hobby that is shooting and enjoys it a lot

And yet you complain about her. You know what? Fuck yourself OP. Millions of other gun loving Anons would love to have such a wife. Even if she were drooling there would be no single reason to make fun of her online.

Seriously: Do you love your wife? I guess not. At least you clearly dont appreciate her. You show her face on fucking Jow Forums, you make fun of her. What did she do to deserve that? You should feel bad man.

t. married one

Honest to god this

>you should be beaten for taking a woman to shooting ranges, women belong at home faggot
My grandpa gave me the advise to marry a girl I'd consider my best friend. A girl I'd take everywhere, share every moment with. I did it. Thanks to that I love to spend time with my wife since we go shooting, hunting, do everything that I love together. Why would you get married in the first place when you dont want your wife to be around you half of the day?

Some day when you grew up you'll prolly understand that a beautiful face will age, a hot body will age but a good character will stay forever.
Marry a girl with a good character. Everything else is just a temporary bonus that will fade.

Don't be a pussy bro, she's given' the ol zergface a go. Jow Forums as fuck

i made fun of OPs wife earlier but this

I bet not even range trap likes you.

I fucking hate patch threads for this reason, it's just the same five autists jacking each other off and posting hentai but they pretend it's cool. you'll even get the odd reddit blow-in complaining about "nazi" content

>a beautiful face will age, a hot body will age
Yeah but if you both hit the gym and eat well and don't ruin yourself with cigarettes, alcohol etc those will last well into her 50s.

Oh, FuckYou leather man. Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think your so tough.

True, user. But still its absolutely inevitable that beauty will fade away with age. Also not everybody wants to hit the gym, eat well all day erry day and quit all bad habits.
A good character is the only thing that survives everything from age to bad habits. And you dont even have to take care at all.

Adult answer. OP, you should really delete this thread. No wife that enjoys shooting with her husband deserves to be shown as a laughing stock by him.
>yfw you hope someone doxxes OP so he gets what he deserves for being such an asshole husband

You are a sad sack of shit

Know something weird about threads? They only open if you click on them. I haven’t clicked on a thread that has a boat in the image for a very long time and don’t feel like I am missing anything at all.

>M1 helmet
>Ruger 10/22

I have both. Hmm...

>Damn, what an damn ugly bitch
Nobody designed himself man. Also she enjoys shooting. Thats a whole lotta better than a 10 who only enjoys makeup and celeb gossip.
Also what he and he wrote

>Also not everybody wants to hit the gym, eat well all day erry day and quit all bad habits.
Then you deserve an ugly wife. Tbh most people can manage to be a solid 8/10 if they keep the weight down and look after themselves and exhibit a small minimum of clothes sense.

Thats the wrong song you faggy turtle

fuck off to Jow Forums. Let people live the way they want you commie-cocksucker. Go and jerk yourself off over your mirror image in the gym.
>Hurr you godda hit da gym otherwise youre lazy
>durr everyone who dont hit da gym is ugly and fat

>Getting this angry over good advice
I laughed in real life. Enjoy your sub-optimal quality of life I guess.

Holy fuck i want to punch your wifes face

Yeah, but her good looks and good health that accompanies if would be transferred to your kids, you egocentric retarded Anglo scum. Besides the bitch in the picture clearly doesn’t take care of herself on top of being ugly, most likely overeats and wears ugly baggy clothes to cover it.

You have a very ugly wife.

Do not conflagrate with the Flemish

I don’t get why anyone thinks she’s unattractive actually, but OP seems like a loser. What a strange thread.

Ugly chicks are hot desu

Attached: penis.jpg (664x554, 115K)

If this was the designated range trap at my current go to shooting range I'd fucking find a new place to shoot, Idgaf how nice the showers and falcons are

>Enjoy your sub-optimal quality of life I guess.
Dont worry about my quality of life, it's actually great.
But YOU can enjoy your (now) 10/10 bimbo you gonna marry but hate within a decade because her character is so shit you cannot stand her.
Then you'll be in line with all the other dudes who sit together and rant about their wives.
Then I'll laugh in real life.

This must be bait. Especially considering I said most people can manage 8/10 with some work.

Seriously though, go to gym you lardy fuck. If your wife has such a great personality, don't you want to be around to enjoy it as opposed to dying at 60 from living an unhealthy lifestyle?

Attached: CIA guy.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Congrats OP. It's clearly visible how deep your love for your wife must be. How does it feel to read all the comments on how ugly those guys find your wife?
I'm not even a whiteknight, I just wonder how much of a low asshole a dude must be if he makes fun of his own wife and lets others make fun of her on fucking Jow Forums because she does something thats actually nothing a non-sperg would ever rant about. Is that what you meant when you said "yes I do"?

You should file for divorce OP. Not for yourself but because you clearly dont want to be married.

Attached: 9a6.php.jpg (398x500, 23K)

looks cute as hell, i hope i can get a wife who makes that face

>Theres only obese unhealthy wales and Jow Forums people
Gee, I really should take life advices from a dude who only knows people who hit the gym 365 and morbidly obese

>being this cringe unironically

I'm leaning towards him tho. I hate those Jow Forums dudes who always behave like some motivational coach
>everybody can be a 10/10 if he just does this or that
Thats like one of those 90s tv shopping shows where they sold some snake oil powder for bodybuilders.
Also when youre ugly, youre ugly. Even when you hit the gym eat super healthy and got no bad habits you will still look like shit. Okay, shit with muscles and nice skin.
Look at Schwarzenegger. Even when he hit peak performance he had a face like a trainwreck.

Nah my issue are dudes who roast their beloved ones on angolan mud hut architect boards while offline they act like they loved them more than their own dick.
You're a sack of shit bro.

>Look at Schwarzenegger, even at his peak he had a face like a trainwreck
Lmao, I used to think it mattered how a dude looked when I was younger.
>It doesn't.
The governator was a millionaire at age 22, he was famous and successful, and like it or not, his body is iconic. Women do not give a shit how a man looks when he is as wealthy and confident as Schwarzenegger.

>Constantly makes excuses and justifications for being fat

Attached: are you healthy.jpg (640x3904, 458K)

Capeshit T shirt guy's wife or girlfriend or whatever was happy about hitting a target and said, I'm doing so great! Capeshitter immediately replied with,
"No, you're doing fine, only Superman does great."

Jesus Christ.

>Makes a legally binding agreement to put someone else before yourself for the rest of your life
>Bitching about one of her small behaviors on Jow Forums
>Not just asking her to stop
>Being this much of a piece of shit to post her actual photo on Jow Forums
I actually think you're not that woman's husband. You're probably someone related to him just farming (you)'s

Wow you seem like an awesome husband...

I hate it when people don’t let me have their 45 brass

My grampa told me to marry a woman with small hands to make my dick look bigger

Smart man

Attached: 129.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Not him but why do you Jow Forums guys always assume that someone who's not into gyms is automatically fat? Is that what they tell you there? Like thos models who think they gonna load up 250 pounds immediately if they eat a snickers?

So either your poppa was a dicklet or he looked at you and knew that you would become one after puberty

>not being thankful you can at least get a woman to shoot with you

I can't even get my girlfriend of 4 years to shoot with me. And you treat your wife like shit. Please, kill yourself.

user, you’re a glorified piece of shit for posting. You have a wife, one that like shooting funz and you’re making fun of her. I would love to have what you have. Don’t be a vain cunt. I hope your wife finds out you posted this. Kill yourself, you absolute pissant.

Merely having a wife makes you the coolest guy there.Old farts,obese neckbeards and frustrated skellingtons are the types who usually hang out at my local range.