Is Chink's weapon any good? Have any of your anons try it before?(Any Canadian anons?)

Is Chink's weapon any good? Have any of your anons try it before?(Any Canadian anons?)

Attached: 54277469_850348345304236_1624094738661491172_n.jpg (1080x853, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utaWawaeh0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shot it lefty and brass cut my upper lip a few times
Fun gun and not too terrible accuracy
Would recommend

Thanks, once I get my job payment this month I'm gonna try one of these

It's cheaper than a mini 14 or CZ-58, and half the price of a tavor. Stay away from the gen 1s and you're golden, China may crap out a lot of garbage, but they don't skimp on their tools of oppressing the masses.

I've been eyeing the chinese 1897 clone myself and want to know if anyone owns or has owned one

Bullpen... So it's an overpriced dildo if you aren't a 4'5" manletet.

how to get one in US?
i want to impress the local chinese girl with my dedication to her culture

You don't; Chinese imports got banned before these could hit US shores.

If you want a Chinese weapon - SKS or AK. (Though the latter is quite expensive, especially for a preban or deban.) You could also get a Tokarev, but those can be a little janky.

>chinese
>canada
redundant

>I've been eyeing the chinese 1897 clone myself
I would reccomand you to stop this endeavor, 1897 have alot of parts that need to be working together, the Chinese one are questionable at best, if you live in the USA you're lucky they are pretty cheap, or else you will have to pay a retarded amount, i bought mine for 2000 yurodollar and my anus still bleed from it.

Then i remember that i only needed an ID to buy a slam-firing capable 12 gauge shotgun in 2019 France that don't appears on any registry since you don't need to declare it.

Attached: IMG_20190807_122726.jpg (4000x3000, 2.89M)

>paid 2000 dollars for the privelage of pretending to be american
>mfw buying F2F 1897 repros for under 700 bucks

Attached: Palencar wide image.jpg (1734x914, 1.22M)

>Can't read a post entirely
I see you reached the end of the spectrum.

>Then i remember that i only needed an ID to buy a slam-firing capable 12 gauge shotgun in 2019 France that don't appears on any registry since you don't need to declare it.
>Then i remember that i only needed an ID to buy a slam-firing capable 12 gauge shotgun in 2019 France that don't appears on any registry since you don't need to declare it.

I don't think your autistic brain can farthom the concept of a slam-firing, smoothbore (yes, the law in frogland is more permisive for rifled barrel) shotgun being sold in France without any permit required, not appearing on the national AND (thanks merkel...) European firearm owner registry becaus the patern is from before 1900 making it an historical firearm like a black powder musket would fucking legaly AND forever (they can change the law but since you bought it before the new law as long as it's stay in your family it's a D2 firearm)

Context, fils de pute, learn it,
xoxo
a yuro"poor"

Attached: 1564125524199.png (720x1084, 300K)

Hurry up and buy more shotguns frog,

I have plenty enough already, i'm now looking for a leverboï in 44 mag

Attached: he said more shotguns.jpg (3000x2250, 3.45M)

>BTFO this easily
d i s a p o i n t

chink weapons are designed to only be effective when outnumbering your enemy atleast 10:1

b u m p
u
m
p

Attached: 1564159018062.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

Depends. Like every gun from every country of origin, you know? Maybe be a little fucking specific next time.

cringe

Closest you'll get is a DDI Puma. It's a shotgun based on the QBZ series.

youtube.com/watch?v=utaWawaeh0g

I own one imported by Cimarron and manufactured by Jianshe, it’s a 20” riot model with a choke and I love it.

It’s not as smooth as a Winchester but it’s got a lot of nice features the originals don’t like a chrome-lined chamber, choke, and rubber buttpad.

My buddy has a Trenchgun clone and it’s slightly lower build quality, but still works fine.

Standard issue gook rifle is better.

Attached: k24Wb2x.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

>Is Chink's weapon any good?
It's good budget gear. It'll run well enough, and it's cheap enough that you won't worry if it gets a few scratches.

>Bullpen
Is that a kind of bullpup?

I love those iron sights, I wish you could get AR upper/gas block sets with sights like those.