Women should be banned for every combat roles in the military exept one

Women should be banned for every combat roles in the military exept one

the only combat role they could do is fighter jet pilot
because of the g force advantage when you have a smaller body

For the other combat roles, Men are more efficient and women useless and are a disavantage for the unit

Attached: 1d7w9b2tk9w01.jpg (920x920, 132K)

This post is racist...

Attached: st_19628033.jpg (330x437, 30K)

Army is way ahead of you, nigger. New PT test is designed to wipe females out of combat arms positions unless they can somehow achieve high standards designed for young men.

Fuck off, women wouldn't know how to destroy enemy targets since it doesn't involve nurturing or hoarding.

Attached: 1564976728232.jpg (960x640, 42K)

And yet there that stupid bitch is taking a selfie in a jet. lol shouldnt' even do that.

>marinero con su jefa

I don't see how it's racist

At least it is not a kebab worshipping center where they literally set the back door for where women are to enter.

>not wanting more females like major and her spidey tankies

Attached: 314931.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Whats funny is female combat pilots are leaving sooner than male pilots because once they hit their late twenties and early thirties they can't take those G's anymore.

More like they got all D they wanted and now they "no longer need men"

The weird thing with that is if there's obvious tech that can make a female cyborg body with inhuman strength, wouldn't logic dictate that a male cyborg body be even more strong?
It's like major advancement in cartridge technology. Let's say it makes bullets go faster and hit harder. So while handguns would obviously get a big upgrade, long guns would still be ahead when that tech is applied to them.

fuck off back to 4+Jow Forums, incel

have sex, seriously.

they are even that useless ?

Fuck off, onions incels faggots
im talking about the combat role effiency
if you are not happy, leave the thread and kys

Struck a nerve? Go back to where you came from, incel.

Attached: 5-Bio-VF-2-cockpit-magazine-TAGC.jpg (1200x790, 565K)

And what branch were you in?

Imagine thinking the major factor in being a good pilot is native gloc resistance

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 68K)

only person that should be banned from combat roles is incels like you who knows when you might shoot up the base because exeryone is getting laid except you

i have seen all the replys and this doesnt surprize coming from wh*toids
hope we replace you soon because of your weaķness

Attached: 1565149657297.jpg (1242x1308, 274K)

low quality bait

im really not white

Pilots have been doing that shit for decades mate.

you're also really bad at baiting

Attached: today I will remind them.png (500x459, 23K)

Attached: 20190807_094924.jpg (3264x2448, 3.87M)

>his own hand in the image is white
what did he mean by this

Dios mio...

cool, you're brown but still a shit troll

keep cope ,wh*toid
im not a cumskin

all you do is to freak out and do mass shootings like the little incels you are

Attached: 1564891324990.jpg (396x395, 34K)

>the only combat role they could do is fighter jet pilot
you're a dumb nigger. women have shit brains and shit coordination skills. they have no place in a cockpit.

Attached: 1561191289732.webm (480x360, 1.33M)

Batou says that to her at one point, that she might as well use a male body and take advantage of the increased strength.

There are uses for smaller weapons though. A larger cyborg/robot shell could contain larger, more powerful servos and actuators and whatnot but would have extra mass to everything it does. A smaller, sleeker profile cyborg wouldn’t be as potent, but may be more suited to roles where crashing through walls and ceilings is undesirable.

I'm gonna go fuck that girl with a boyfriend from accounting tonight, then I'll continue to hold views that anger you.

>women in charge of multimillion dollar aircraft holding tons and tons of air to surface and air to air weapons
oh yeah, yeah
good idea yeah
hmm yeah good idea yeah

Attached: 1535131734080.jpg (1024x1001, 102K)

Women should be in all combat roles just to trigger faggets like you

I also like the idea of women aboard ships and in marksman roles.

Muh dick

If you meet the minimum reqs and the minimum reqs really reflect the minimum to do the job then who cares your sex,skin color,penis cut, etc.

In general women are much weaker and less comabt effective than me. But individually that's not the case. I have a 45 year old chick friend who can beat the shit out of plenty of guys half her age. Why? Because she works out and does multiple martial arts.

Ability and execution are the only two things that matter. Anything else is circle jerk horseshit.

Women actually handles stress way better than men.

Take your incel faggot troll bullshit elsewhere.

>I also like the idea of women aboard ships
Clearly you haven't read anything about how they destroy crew dynamics and crash ships?
>marksman roles
Oh no, not this meme again.

My only problem with female pilots is they don't wear appropriate clothing while flying.
Pic related is optimal performance.

Attached: 1565018727236.jpg (715x824, 194K)

I agree. Usually because they're too busy causing the stress.

Attached: 1564446156109.jpg (683x817, 138K)

You scared that someone you look down upon and regard as your property can do something better than you? Lol.

>Women should be banned for every combat roles in the military except one
Comfort women.

Attached: 1508672369319.png (645x773, 7K)

Now we're talkin dude.

>Women should be banned
Correct

Attached: sexbots-kulture-hub-770x385.jpg (770x385, 46K)

Attached: a8c52db91dc98c30c99715de33e49e71.png (310x326, 15K)

The g force advantage comes from having a smaller distance from brain to heart. The other physical component is the anti g straining maneuver (hick maneuver). Since men have more muscle and can push more blood into their brains, manlets>lanklets>women. Do with that what you will.

>Women should be banned from every combat role in the military.
fixed

>If you meet the minimum reqs
>fighter pilot
This is how you end up with Kara Hultgreen, see

I don’t understand the issue just keep the standards as they, if they pass they pass don’t ban them the rates of acceptance won’t be the same but that doesn’t matter, I want good soldiers, leave the politics outside the barracks

Imagine thinking every thread should be a circle jerk of the same idea.
Die.

You're both also forgetting a couple key things about the Major; One is that she primarily fulfills the role of a police inspector or internal affairs detective - direct action and counter terrorism might be 15% of every thing they do and that would be absurdly high for an irl unit - thus when dealing with politicians and major players sometimes it is very helpful to take on such an unassuming guise. Second is that she and Batou are a pair, she plays the point man while Batou is the guard, and so long as she has Batou to rely on she doesn't necessarily need the added strength or bulk of a male body. That is outlined in the end of the second season of SAC when Kuze asks if she had found someone whom she can rely on, and she answers in the affirmative indicating Batou will be there for her.

Also, shes a slut and likes dressing very lewd.

Cheers

Attached: 67839527-f3f9-4c28-8a51-39b6b61ba6a3..png (1056x1600, 681K)

>funny
>no makeup
>doesnt try to show face to "LOOK ITS ME! :D:D:D"

Hultgreen's issue is that she was forced through the pipeline before she was ready, not that she was a woman. Frankly I don't understand the arbitrary sexism ITT, women have been combat pilots as far back as WW2. None of their physical deficiencies really matter for flying.

I hope she gets shot down and raped by a 60 year old 400lb oil shiek

>Hultgreen's issue is that she was forced through the pipeline before she was ready, not that she was a woman. Frankly I don't understand the arbitrary sexism ITT, women have been combat pilots as far back as WW2. None of their physical deficiencies really matter for flying.
You sound like someone who's brain has been destroyed by SJW/feminist/communist ideology.

FACT is that women have shit reflexes and their brains are not suited for combat. Just look at the number of women in top spots for e-sports. In e-sports, reflexes and quick decision making is everything. And women fail miserably at it.

Women have no place in the cockpit.

Women have a place in MY cockpit

Are you stupid?

You could have admitted at very least you could have them as tank gunners and commanders, also involving helicopters... Anything that requires reaction time.

Also why not marksman/sniper?

Yeah, I can't stand that smug/sneer expression every woman does now. Its like "leave your daddy issues at home"

Other pilots who had the same level of training as she did performed much better in tests. She was intentionally pushed because the Navy wanted to beat the Air Force in having the first female fighter pilot.

heh

I think it's a cute pic. Can't really tell it's a girl, just that they're small.

Yeah what's up with that. Maybe it's a product of the non-stop paranoia some of these ladies seem to feel. I don't know. But they don't look just happy. It's always something more, something angry.

I mean, she's a cyborg, not even human. That's like saying that little girls can compete in strong men competitions because the Power Puff Girls can lift up cars.

who gives a fuck you dumb cunt.
we have data from accident reports and women pilots are far more likely to end up in a crash than a male pilot would.

I would never fly a commercial plane that's piloted by a woman. they just have way more incidents.

Attached: 1564800284742.jpg (681x1367, 132K)

why ?
wtf

Your sexism has blinded you. Women aren't competitive in esports primarily because they haven't been interesting in them.

dumb cunt, see the graph here go fly in a plane piloted by a woman if you think they're just as good. Darwin will take care of shitheads like you.

>when you don't even need a virginity shield

Attached: SDL-2019-funny-racy-meme-Apr21p-2.jpg (640x920, 82K)

The other guy in the jet lived :)

Women can't take the same gforces as men before blacking out.

>average female pilot salary is lower than minimum wage

Women can't even drive cars as well as men. Why would you trust a bitch in a multi million dollar jet?

It's worse than you think. Most women are actually making NEGATIVE money. Pls gibs.

That’s probably not a pilot, just an incentive flight

>women useless and are a disavantage for the unit
Bullshit, strong women of color are the best in every military role.

Attached: fixed_it.png (992x645, 1.32M)

just imagine how many of their own men these women will kill with their low IQ brains and shit judgement.

One of my insructors was female. She was as competent as any of the males.

Just use small men.

>dat cope
sure thing kiddo. just keep telling yourself that.

>just imagine how many of their own men these women will kill with their low IQ brains and shit judgement.
chances are all of them will end up the most pog mos you retard

>NIIIIGGER HALL

fuck off back to Jow Forums, incel

>the only combat role they could do is fighter jet pilot
>because of the g force advantage when you have a smaller body
Even if that is true, which I doubt, it doesn't make them better at dogfighting than men. In all areas of combat it is a benefit to be stronger, faster, and keep cool under pressure. Women simply cannot perform at the same level. Though they would probably do just fine piloting drones.

>Just use small men
I think most fighter pilots tend to be manlets.

it's also so intense they don't have time to break down emotionally

thats exciting to hear.

im brown
you wh*te incel , go start mass shooting for wh*te bitches

>using virgin as an insult on Jow Forums, of all places

female ww2 pilots were all used to test planes because Germany and Russia did not want to kill their aces testing some unproven piece of shit and since then there has not been a single woman pilot successful in a combat scenario so you are in fact a faggot. I bet you lick pussy oh wait you dont get any do you also im a woman so id know

>should be banned for every combat roles in the military exept one
Sitting in the back and organizing thing over the radio

You the coping. Have sex, little incel.

You're into pegging, user?

Pre-op or post-op?

>Have sex
like clock work. go back to your discord, tranny.

Attached: 1539805152582.jpg (599x470, 68K)

god i wish i were her ejection seat

Attached: 1556437361986.jpg (640x639, 31K)

Nah, I'll always prescribe pussy. When it comes to incel violence, an ounce of pussy is worth a ton of body bags.