Redpill me on the special forces like the

Redpill me on the special forces like the
DEVGRU
Special air service
Navy Seals

they are a meme or they can be really efficient in wartime

Attached: 5-devgru-seal-team-six-milpictures-by-tom-weber.jpg (900x600, 89K)

The real redpill is that seals are fat lousy creatures - at best lazy and at worst a total liability to the overall mission at hand.
There are far better animals that can be trained and deployed for military use.

Attached: 370CCFCE-D5CF-4B07-9715-C7163B843E73.jpg (660x417, 38K)

Most are highly trained highly supported units that perform well planned missions not suited for traditional infantry.

The Navy Seals are fucking retards and a liability for everyone. They only exist because they're a recruiting tool.

how bad are navy seals ?

>That time they got 19 people killed and destroyed a helicopter because they couldn't figure out to detain the captured scout and let him go instead
Operation Redwings
>That time they ran into an ambush and just watched as a combat controller (not a navy seal) saved their asses multiple times, left him for dead, and blew up his body
Operation Anaconda
>Fucking murdering people because they investigate the massive amount of fraud you actively commit
Look it up it's all over the news

Did a sailor fuck ur wife or what

These are the things neverserved fattards regurgitate to each other over and over to feel good about themselves. It’s like black lives matter with their all cops are bad bullshit. And this dude definitely doesn’t have a wife.

>Inb4 muh dying for pisreal

Isn't the big issue with the Navy Seals rather the usage of them as general purpose spec ops instead of commando frogmen for what they are actually trained?

>be 75th ranger battalion in iraq
>got out in 2012
>go on multiple missions with seals and delta
>seals carry mp7s a lot
>seals always kill women from careless mp7 spraying
>future missions get delayed because of them

Coworker's story. Not mine

Efficient against barefooted afghani/iraqi farmers with unsighted AKs. Efficient at wasting a lot of tax payer money. Efficient at propaganda for recruiting.

Unproven in equal force on force at best, subpar at worst (balkans).

Not only summer, but infinite chan is kill and CNN just nationally talked in length about Jow Forums.
Now more stupid threads are popping up.

I never liked them..

as much as i know, devgru and seals are tier 1 drug dealers

Let's be honest, we should just kill all seals

>>That time they ran into an ambush and just watched as a combat controller (not a navy seal) saved their asses multiple times, left him for dead, and blew up his body
Don't forget how they tried so hard to convince everyone it was actually a SEAL who did all that and tried to deny said combat controller from getting a Medal of Honor post-mortum.

Attached: 1556744398849.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

Same in 2019 but with MK 18 variants, can confirm

Yes from my understanding they are best suited towards underwater demolitions and sabotage. Nonetheless they don't have traditional infantry training so the moment they lose concealment and/or combat advantage, they get destroyed because they don't know how to do normal infantry shit.

I know guys in team 7 and team 3 and the sniper I know on team 3 is a fat lazy bastard and parties all the time. Team 7 is on their way back to Coronado because they just got kicked out of Iraq for drinking and doing blow. SF has their bad apples, but more frequently than not, they behave themselves. Delta is mostly ex-Ranger batt guys. MARSOC are surfer bros and yes-men.

BASED

Anyone got anything on JTF2?

Cute

They did good in Vietnam

>Anyone got anything on JTF2?

Attached: LOTR-N.png (500x200, 46K)

>denying a hero's actions because if you validate them it would confirm your TIER-1 OPERATORS literally left a man behind

>left
>a
>man
>behind
fuck SEALs

Is it because of their secretive nature or are they good but nothing stands out pr are they hyped?

they killed a fellow soldier not too long ago

>DEVGRU
Based
>SAS
Based and redpilled
>Delta
Based and redpilled
>SEALs(not counting devgru ofc)
absolute meme(an joke of a "SOF")
>SBS
Based I guess
>FSK/MJK
Based
>KSK
Semi-based
>SOG(swedish)
cucked
>I dont even know what the finnish have but its probably
Based
>SASR
Semi-based
>Whatever Canada has
Semi-based
>South Korean UDT/SEALs
meme

I dunno about the other forces, Russian and French may have some based groups, but in all honesty, the rest are kinda meh.

Didnt they kill a British SAS with a friendly fire grenade? I'm honestly amazed how SEALs havent been canned yet, but Im guessing they ride the fame