Russian DoD uploaded a video of the maiden flight of a Russian "stealth" drone:

Russian DoD uploaded a video of the maiden flight of a Russian "stealth" drone:
youtube.com/watch?v=boUaHTI6JxE

Attached: 823054999.png (1198x654, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flightglobal.com/news/articles/south-korea-to-evaluate-pak-fa-fighter-reports-clai-359800/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now where have I seen this design before

Attached: 6f389c48-d3ca-e811-80f5-a6d4b32db15f.jpg (512x512, 5K)

>nozzle exposed
That's what i call true stealth

I bet midget dude was inside and piloted this thing

>"stealth drone"
>Can see it
>MFW We just use our eyes and shoot it.

Attached: KEK.jpg (1000x666, 79K)

so, can we expect them to build maybe 3 or 4 tops?

So, I'm not an expert, but doesn't this thing here gets really hot while in flight? Wouldn't that be very visible on infrared?

Attached: 1565174053698.png (1198x654, 144K)

They aiming for frontal stealth only like in every of their project

>So, I'm not an expert, but doesn't this thing here gets really hot while in flight? Wouldn't that be very visible on infrared?
Yes and no. There's quite literally nothing that can prevent an immense IR signature from directly behind due to the nature of how jet engines function. Depending on the materials used and the actual structure, however, the outside of the nozzle could remain relatively cool compared to the interior. They could also do some fuckey things with the exhaust gas using turbofan engine designs to mitigate some of the heat transfer. Compressible flows are a fucking bitch to really understand.

And here is the landing, something went wrong...

Attached: 08.06.2019Russia.webm (640x360, 1.74M)

>Please test on pregnant women in syria

Attached: 1564671459962.gif (277x277, 515K)

>There's quite literally nothing that can prevent an immense IR signature from directly behind due to the nature of how jet engines function.
...no, even the F117 had this problem greatly mitigated.

>RQ-170 copycat with exposed nozzle

>.no, even the F117 had this problem greatly mitigated.
Through a rather costly diffusion shroud system built into the airframe and at an impact to engine performance. Mixing outside air with the exhaust to cool it before it exits the aircraft results in a not negligible loss of energy in terms of raw thrust that propels the aircraft. Also it's not something that is present on the drone this thread is about.

I thought stealth was a meme and didn't work with Russia's awesome sideways peeping omni-directional high and low wavelength hopping ballsak licking super radars?

It's a prototype, dumbasses.

Attached: 7-raven-aircraft.jpg (600x387, 36K)

Thats the problem with the russian programs, it always stays a prototype and leaves us blue-balled and hoping for more

Your pet jihadis send pregnant woman to the front?! There is no limits to ZOG-NATO perversity.

>I thought stealth was a meme and didn't work with Russia's awesome sideways peeping omni-directional high and low wavelength hopping ballsak licking super radars?
That's the chink radar systems. The vatnik method for "defeating" stealth is to throw enough radiation into the sky from as many emitters as they can bash together that the birds come pre-baked when you go hunting.

I wonder what the hole next to the engine exhaust is for...

Pavel drank the hydraulic fluid and forgot to close up afterwards

>flight

Attached: Kontr.jpg (848x750, 77K)

>Smaller IR sig than F-35 and F-22

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Attached: Retard delusion.png (769x92, 8K)

>mfw syrian allies shoot it down

Attached: 1560735359347.png (248x258, 104K)

Yeah, just like it happened with Su-30, Su-34, Su-35, Su-57, Mi-28, Ka-52... Oh wait, looks like it's not exactly a thing.

Attached: su-30sm zapad-2017.jpg (1500x1000, 178K)

Smooth flight. I wish the Vatnik-Insectoid alliance the best as it is the last hope against LGBT-Feminist-Nigger-Talmudist West

Attached: f-22 ir.jpg (324x217, 4K)

Attached: pak_fa_t_50_compressor_stall_on_maks_2011.jpg (1019x578, 83K)

Where? Better now, pray tell me where have you seen a 20 tonne stealth UACV.

Attached: okhotnik-b & t-50 size comparison.jpg (3347x1515, 415K)

Are you implying pictured is compressor stall on both engines of an operational F-22 mid flight? Jesus Christ, sounds like a complete piece of shit then.

Why does it have that nozzle? It looks like it could have reheat.

Uses the same old engine that powers russias other wunderwaffe aircraft such as the SU-27 and SU-57

because slavs haven't figured out engines yet

Thats IR flares though

I can literally fucking see it.

>we'll surpass the west anytime now
And then it won't, as usual.

Also what's funny is that they try to claim they're ahead while following all of the design ideas that the USA set as the standard by being so far ahead.

So when will they apply RAM on it?

Here's my design for a new stealth fighter lads.
What do you think of it?

Attached: deep stealth.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Su-57 still ain't shit all those Suhokis are just fancy Su-27s from when the Soviet Union was around and the Ka-52 sucks. Mi 28 is poor copy of Cobra AH-1G

>static landing gear

>because slavs haven't figured out engines yet
This but unironically. Russian engines are a joke which use far more compressors than western analogues since Russia can't into metallurgy and manufacturing.

>Uses the same old engine that powers russias other wunderwaffe aircraft such as the SU-27 and SU-57
You can easily remove the afterburner and nozzle if it isn't going to use it though. Makes me think it may not be a low speed recon drone. Maybe it's supposed to be an unmanned wingman for fighters or something.

Plasma Stealth has been achieved. Vatnik tech already crossing over from the physical to the meta-physical.

No, user, that's not IR flares.

Attached: f-22 ir.png (633x350, 55K)

those little hands at the front are so kawaii

Cry more.

Attached: su-34 & su-35s & su-57.jpg (2560x1708, 1.95M)

Silly Russian dog with it's red rocket nozzle, Chinese eat dog with Quantum Laser Fryer. Silly R***sian rape baby .

>hands
That's chelicerae to cut the cockpits of defeated aircraft open and mutilate enemy pilots.

Attached: mi-24p pilot laugh.jpg (600x1604, 105K)

Is that your entire airforce Russian pig, China shit on you, that won't stop us from kidnapping all of Siberia, you can keep rest is filled with filthy aid ridden animals.

Latest F100 engine (PW-229):
-Dry weight: 3,829 pounds (1,737 kg)
-17,800 pounds-force (79 kN) military thrust
-29,160 pounds-force (129.7 kN) with afterburner

Latest AL-31 (41F-1S used by the SU-35):
-Dry weight: 3,536 lb (1,604 kg)
-19,400 lbf (86.3 kN) dry
-32,000 lbf (142.2 kN) with afterburner

I always lol at this pic
LOOK WE GOT 4 SLAVSHITS IN THE AIR AT ONCE

What's that Chang, did you lose Tank Biathlon again?

Attached: 14248847925780.jpg (500x1202, 130K)

>Cry more.

Attached: 1563559138564 (2).jpg (1077x864, 150K)

>wrong data

as expected

Silly R***sian pig fact, our tank crews guard the forests in Russia that we cut down, you're our bitch, once the last of you shitty tanks breakdown, you will have nowhere to buy tanks but China, but needs to be payed and your aids ridden dog population doesn't work for nothing but krokidill.

Delusions of China and Russia becoming enemies belong to a cuckservative/American exceptionalism forums...try a forum about Ben Shapiro or something.

Attached: height.576.no_border.width.1024.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

>implessive vs. PROOF???
this is better than any comedy show, keep going guys

Attached: kek.jpg (395x401, 62K)

>Su-30, Su-34, Su-35
Basically Su-27SMLGBTQ funded by foreign sales.

>Su-57
see pic related. Official russian infographic, from few years ago. Has dates and numbers that were promised. It was literally cancelled by russian air force in 2018, before poots personally forced them to buy it. Oh, and in the end they are buying a literal monkey model (guess how you reduce cost by 25%?)

Enemy implies you stand a chance, you do not, bitch is what you are.

oh and the picture
you should take a look as well

Attached: Su-57-infographics.jpg (2000x1060, 146K)

The Chinks are bending the vatniks over and brutally raping their pale slavic anuses again and again, but vatniks keep insisting they are best allies. Is this cope or simply alcohol induced retardation?

Attached: 1459949556002.jpg (498x550, 48K)

All R***sian models are monkey models, same as a tank made by Chinese is Chinese, a tank made by monkey is a monkey tank.

looks like that us drone Iran brought down in 2010

Doesn't seem wrong at all. Maybe you need to try harder?

Ah very nice drawing, comparable to art of Chinese 10 year old, looks nice but is a dream that will never be reached because it is not the dream of the party, unlike J-20 super jet.

>Latest AL-31 (41F-1S used by the SU-35):
>-Dry weight: 3,536 lb (1,604 kg)
>-19,400 lbf (86.3 kN) dry
>-32,000 lbf (142.2 kN) with afterburner
You forget mentioning how it uses 13 compressors. THIRTEEN lel, like western engines developped during the 1960s.

Meanwhile:

F119
3,900 lb (1,800 kg)
9 compressors
26,000 lbf (116 kN)
>35,000 lbf (156 kN)

F135
3,750 lb (1,701 kg)
9 compressors
28,000 lbf (128 kN)
43,000 lbf (191 kN)

In a 100 percent non-implessive way, the next Russian fighter will be a license built version of whatever comes after the J-20, probably with Russian engines or something.

>It doesn't count!
Try harder.
>Official russian infographic
Lol, no, it is not.
>Has dates and numbers that were promised.
Wanna know how I know you're a retarded ignorant imbecile who has no clue what he's talking about? The chart contains "South Korean "Su-50EK"" because a bunch of clueless retards like yourself confused KAI T-50 Golden Eagle for Sukhoi T-50 that is Su-57 prototype's factory designation. Now go wash your shat pants and lurk more, clown.

Chang Zong you see best in people but these are not people, they will ruin anything they touch and licence built will be fail. They do not understand Feng Shui that goes into beuatiful Chinese super fighter.

I apologize for thinking that you would be sufficiently intelligent to understand that my point was that Russian mainline "4th generation" engines are at the level of Western ones.

>Iranian SU-57
lolwut?

Real one is only about Su-30, why waste time creating a poster for a plane that will never be produced in meaningful numbers.

Attached: ocgrtr7xczvt98c6c01y.png (1500x1060, 1.5M)

>because a bunch of clueless retards like yourself confused KAI T-50 Golden Eagle for Sukhoi T-50
LMAO You delusional vatnigger.
flightglobal.com/news/articles/south-korea-to-evaluate-pak-fa-fighter-reports-clai-359800/

If it really were a stealth drone it would be invisible.

But they aren't user. If they were they wouldn't have to use so many compressors as they do, as a crutch.

Fuck off Vlad

Meanwhile:
NPO Saturn AL-41F
Variable-bypass ratio
Maximum thrust: 176kN
Thrust-to-weight ratio: 11:1

Attached: al-41f (1).jpg (1305x695, 543K)

>Sukhoi did not submit a bid by the January 2012 deadline
Imbecile.

So Suhoki fucked up

What's that, pig, I'm ruining your shitty memes again?

Attached: 1468310870617.png (564x692, 124K)

What is that man wearing, I think Mao kicked their asses in the 60's.

Not him, but what's the problem with the engine using more compressors, if the characteristics are comparable?

Cool, how many compressors? 20?

No, so your shitty pic is worthless, just like your post and its contents.

Attached: PAK_FA_T_50_compressor_stall_on_MAKS_2011.jpg (1156x771, 358K)

Russians are literally too retarded to enter a bid properly. Explains why the Armata and SU-57 have been such stunning successes in export.

>You forget mentioning how it uses 13 compressors. THIRTEEN lel
AL-41F-1S: 4 stage fan, 9 stage compressor
F100-PW-229: 3 fan and 10 compressor stages
Are you retarded?

Are you an idiot? I posted the real one which was for the Su-35.
The Su-57 failing to be competitive for the Korean trial is a Russian fuckup independent of that fan made poster.

Remind me, how many countries operate Flankers and how many operate F-15?

>Iran getting fifth generation fighters
The US already threw a shit-fit big enough to cause the Russians to cancel any potential sales of S-400 AA systems. Good luck getting any modern air superiority fighters as long as you have an Ayatollah government!

Attached: abstract wut.png (2560x1440, 485K)

This is a McDonalds sir

Germany, late WW2.

Mi 28 and AH1G don’t even look remotely similar, fucking retard

Reliability and durability issues mostly.

But that wasn't the point. The point was that Russia isn't on the same level as the west if it needs to use shittons of compressors to achieve similar performance as western engines using far less compressors.

Btw compare pressure ratios of Russian and Western engines. Western engines have much higher pressure ratios allwhile using much less compressors than Russian engines. What does that tell you? It tells you that Russians are far behind in metallurgy, manufacturing and possibly a few other things. Russians design engines as the west designed engines decades ago.

No u, you're retarded for comparing the AL-41F-1S with the F100-PW-229 in the first place.

>Mutt rednecks are still seething about S-400 deals

Attached: 1366454118249.jpg (429x409, 69K)

That's why I said poor copy you retard.

>you're retarded for comparing the AL-41F-1S with the F100-PW-229 in the first place
Because it ruins your fantasy world? Both are latest implementations of the engines used on 4th generation air superiority fighters, both use technology from engines for 5th generation aircraft. Only that Russian one is better.

R**sian pigs allies themselves with Muslims, doesn't the Koran encourage them to kill pigs.

>Russia isn't on the same level as the west if it needs to use shittons of compressors to achieve similar performance as western engines using far less compressors
I just showed you they both use the same amount of compressors, imbecile. Unless you can prove AL-41F or Izdeliye-30 use more compressors than F119, YF120 or F135 I suggest you take your tongue and stick in up your ass from where you talk shit.