Most of the modern Western SOF look soft as shit...

Most of the modern Western SOF look soft as shit, I can clearly see how these faggots crumble the moment they lose muh fucking bottled water supply and muh CAS. How can you live in a sheltered society and think your SOF devoid of the shit that makes you emasculated is beyond me. You're lucky Russians are poor. How can anyone seriously think nancy boys like pic related can be fighters?

Attached: 7664f1bbd5ecee00968a3a405205757d.jpg (1242x1205, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seKYakhu6dc
youtube.com/watch?v=VUOrvUe1O3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly, I can't take a dude on Jow Forums saying this shit seriously.
99% of you couldn't do military activity even on a POG level, must less these guys. You think you can though.

>t. never served and no-guns euro

What do you mean by being soft ?

If you mean being soft as not looking like your steroided fat gut and shrinked balls average power fantasy that's actually a good thing. Best warriors, and that's scientifically proven, are all about being thin, able to endure long periods without food and able to walk for long distances.

Now if you want being soft as being MENTALLY soft, like not being able to endure and adapt, then yeah you're probably right.

But the tattoos and the hipster beard already made that clear.

>look how quirky we very tough men are lmao

I'm tougher than your spoiled SOF instathots just by growing up in a hostile environment.

Attached: DjAl91IWsAA-0Hc.jpg (1200x799, 150K)

When have Russian SOF ever been successful? They fuck up every famous mission they've ever been put to. And when they get out after years of experience and join some spooky Russian PMC, they get fucking obliterated by American SOF.

This thread is stupid and shit for various reasons.

But the main reason being that judging a book by it's cover is the best way to get your wig split.

But you wouldn't know that you nogunz eurofag.

You're just a closet homo you thinks muscles = warfare efficiency. While it was proven countless times that what really matters is (proper) training and conditioning and a strong mental.

To prove my words i'm convinced that you think that these three synthom golems are of any kind of use in an actual army. They would collapse two hours in a commando walk the moment they run out of protein bars and chicken breasts.

Attached: a1ZrKB2_700b.jpg (640x629, 98K)

Rule of thumb = the heavier you are the harder it gets.

While i'm not denying that a strong constitution is a plus there's a clear limit. Besides focusing on endurance more than pure physical and strength prowess (or in your case appearance since you seems to care a lot about your pretty flower mentality) is always the better thing to do in a warfare scenario.

More roided narcissistic divas

>Now if you want being soft as being MENTALLY soft, like not being able to endure and adapt, then yeah you're probably right.
>But the tattoos and the hipster beard already made that clear.
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.

No, I'm clearly talking about mental resilience and fortitude.

Attached: a7fc876e58a2066df6bcebb3f8d6dd06.jpg (640x640, 100K)

Right.

Well you see the whole "army, commando, operator, anything related to firearm" drives a lot of insecure men towards it like a magnet because they see such things as a way to secure some kind of validation and build their persona out of it.

In fact one of my favorite thing to say to a new shooter is that firearms are a good way to reveal the true personality (or an aspect) of someone. It acts like a solvant, sometimes it reveals the dirt under, sometimes it reveals nothing.

You can easily tell and spot this type of men because they always go too far, like a poor attempt, a parody. Usually before joining and getting in the firearm / warfare universe their skin is still pristine. When they enlist or start shooting they change, they get tattoos, they smile less often, they act differently, they start lifting weights, anything to be took seriously, to look threatening.

But let me ask you this. Would you rather get this type of parody of a warrior in your group, or the social and outspoken lanky skeleton, that absolutely doesn't look like an "operator" ? Second choice is always the best, when you don't take someone seriously you give him a huge advantage. Which is taking you by surprise.

They seem to perform decently when no hostages are involved.
>join some spooky Russian PMC, they get fucking obliterated by American SOF
I assume you're referring to the Battle of Khasham? There was literally nothing they could do against the air assets that tore them up, they only had small arms.

> join navy

> Go on ship

> Find out that specops dudes are special

> Special in the helmet kind of way not they holy fuck they're Superman kind of way

> Realize that any gender studies major fresh out of ocs with a marketable skill out ranks and out earns most operators

Any operator would tell you that they don't operate for money. Drop trip.

>Best warriors, and that's scientifically proven, are all about being thin, able to endure long periods without food and able to walk for long distances.
Link?

History.

That's an Anglosphere problem. SOF from non Anglo countries look normal.

Of course, they operate for Israel

That dude could probably both out-shoot you and beat your ass.

>the dude who shoots everyday can outshoot me
Wow. Concerning beating my ass I'd say a slightly less possibility than bringing his hair products on a deployment.

Well you're partially right.

Kek, desu historically warriors have always cared for their hair.
Look at Vikings, samurai, knights, hussars etc.

He completed the req's to get the job which means he could probably scrub any trace of your existence off the planet.
Long hair and atypical aesthetics are par for the course for Spec ops at least since ww1 and the german sturmtruppen grew their hair long and modified their uniforms.

They operate for Israel so that the Jews can make money so they technically do operate for money

Out shoot you, beat your ass, and steal your woman by nodding at her.
You're pathetic

Vikings grew out their hair to braid them as organic meme armor. Samurais are shit farmer slayers (just like the Anglo SOF). Knights didn't care and were rich sheltered cunts anyway. Hussars were aristocracy.

I see limp-wristed mutts are starting to wake up from their sugar-induced sleep. Your SOF are pussified logistics-dependent trigger happy athletes, who would be mortified at a prospect of not taking a shower for 2 weeks, deal with it.

The Persians gave Spartans shit for spending so much time doing each other’s hair. They stopped making fun of them after Thermopylae.

>logistics-dependent
That’s been the US military in general since fucking WWI. It’s not America’s fault that other countries are too damn poor to use air support to solve their problems.

The tattoos just say it all really. Loser NATO mercenaries only good to win against defenseless nigger-nation

>Honestly, I can't take a dude on Jow Forums saying this shit seriously.

I like to talk shit but I'm going to agree with you.

...said the video game warrior in his moms basement

Why are you even comparing savages who culturally were supposed to groom themselves, but owned slaves and pillaged and massacred their enemies to some plaid-shirted microbrewery connoisseurs who surf in their spare time?

Today’s surfing was yesteryear’s slave torturing. A man ought to have a hobby outside of work.

>be spooky Russian PMC
>lelel im a spetznaz memelord here to destabilise and reaquire for Russian Federation
>drive my fuck huge convoy in a straight line within spitting distance of a USMC base to attack some dumbfuck kurds
>the artillery
>the a-10
>why is America like this
>why cant we just fight like the old days
>blyat

I’m still not sure what they were expecting. The US even tried to talk them down on the deconfliction hotline before instructing forces to engage. America killed more Russians in a few hours than they ever did during the Cold War.

I’ve worked with a few teams back in ‘13-‘14. ODAs are hit and miss.

3234 was full of steely-eyed killers. Team Sergeant looked like a hobo axe murderer. 18F looked like a time-displaced Viking. Carried a Carl as his primary.

3114 that replaced them were glorified Civil Affairs. Dudes crashed an ATV when the NYT was with them (google “Kohi Safi NYT for the article and pics).

that surfer looking dude has more trigger time than a whole squad of russians, is in better physical condition due to being able to eat and nutritious food at that, has the equipment to see them from several times further away as a hot spot and at night, has longer range and more ergo guns, and probably climbs mountains and kills jihadist for a week straight with just what hes carrying for fun.

>microbrewery connoisseurs
>surfers
Yeah, those are not the same people.

The US military and US SOF community has grown incredibly weak due to Trump fucking it up in general.
It will take decades to unfuck it all.

Attached: 1543872297280.gif (256x192, 2.3M)

lmao

Yeah, I’m sure all these activities and cool gadgets make his instagram account great.

>be spooky NATO SOF
>lel im NATO i am God-on-Earth
>attack Syrian army convoy, many Syrian army dead despite being warned by Russian not to attack Syrian army
>Iskander attack kills hundreds of of NATO SOF (American, French, British, Israeli)
>ooops this is not 1999 anymore and im Not-God-on-Earth after all
>Samantha Power appears on TV acting like an hysterical bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=seKYakhu6dc

That's just some girly dude wearing his man's shit.

Actual high speed super kill guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=VUOrvUe1O3Q

>Vikings grew out their hair to braid them as organic meme armor.
braided, bleached, dyed, vikings cared for their hair as an aesthetic asset
>Samurais are shit farmer slayers (just like the Anglo SOF).
except all the times they fought other samurai to expand or defend their province. which was all the godamn time. pickup a book.

Yeah it's not meme armor. It's just a way of noting one's I guess version of nobility and knighthood.
As well as that a barbarian society is just more aesthetic.

Attached: delta force 80s.jpg (1024x815, 125K)

Also there's always a couple of androgyne dudes in any superior squad.
We're really reliable murderers when it comes down to it.

All blackmailed faggots some are even MK Ultra drones.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwark7uIhIM

But that dude in the pic isn't some sort of international badass tactically trained guy.
He's just not weathered enough. He's not used to pressure. He doesn't thrive on conflict.

>Oh I see what's really going on here.

Attached: whale1.jpg (960x640, 142K)

Fpbp.

You're asking me to believe that a group of people whose time off from training and fighting consists solely of friday night bar fights, and post-deployment leave are somehow weak.

In comparison to who?

How do you think the US Military goes along in blatantly unproductive (for the American interests) wars? Obviously their leadership and special operation units are heavily compromised. Watch the interview...

>the virgin chrome dome vs the Chad maneman

My father taught me to never underestimate a man that you don't personally know. Too bad yours didn't ingrain that into you, Ivan. You're going to run up on some soft looking American manlet and get your head caved in as a result.

his dad died to chech

what's more repsectable?
a professional who keeps up his appearance as such who is clean-cut and soldierly
or
a sleeve-tattooed, roided dudebro with a hipster beard hi-fiveing his butt buddies

Post a time-stamped picture of your physique, bitch-tits.

Amen.

>Yeah it's not meme armor. It's just a way of noting one's I guess version of nobility and knighthood.
Also it gave some protection to their necks, try to cut through your girlfriend's braid with a hatchet.

>whose time off from training and fighting consists solely of friday night bar fights
Stop mythologizing them. I bet my tooth I could go to some Virginia Beach bar and act really obnoxious and confrontational and the most I'd get is some of these meatheads pushing my chest looking all exaggeratedly manly and pissed-off like they do when sucking on their phallic symbols of choice and posing for a photo, and threaten to call the police, and acting all superior to me like I'm not worth the trouble. lol Americans would do anything to avoid physical confrontation. I'm not intimidated in the slightest, I'm risking being stabbed every time I go out where I live no problem.

Attached: k200455063.2.jpg (599x269, 30K)

Despite agreeing with this the guy in OPs pic does look like a bitch

>they run out of protein bars
As i'm aware, those actually not good and actual sportsmen do not eat them.

>mythologizing

I'm not. Bar fights are about the least professional activity out there. DESU they probably fight each other more than anything.

I take it you don't have a lot of experience with any non-pog military then? A lot of these dudes are just adrenaline junkies and will 100% fight you even if they're gonna lose because they do it for the rush. It's moronic and they get in a lot of trouble for it, but it happens all the time even in the regular infantry.

>Iskander attack kills hundreds of of NATO SOF (American, French, British, Israeli)

But russia bitched out and did nothing though?

they were expecting to do what they did while the obama admin was in -- whatever they wanted

the one black guy with his fist raised.
thasrite.jpg

Why do zogbots get covered in so many shitty degenerate tattoos? Every time I see anyone with a tattoo I imagine them being a mentally unstable time bomb.

>has never deployed or been in combat

Big brain shit right here. How someone who has never done anything but shitpost and LARP doesn't have the self awareness to see this about themselves, clearly has to be on the spectrum

>t.

Attached: dodgersama.jpg (634x580, 89K)

how did trump fuck it up?

Glorified Navy SEALs nigger behavior, put more trust in Russia's military intelligence community over US military and intelligence community.
He's also incredibly ignorant regarding military veterans.
He may praise them in his tweets but overall, his actions regarding the US military are worse than Obama's.
Don't forget that he fired Mattis.

The hardest people in the world are from east Africa. They can live off a half of liter of water a day, eat no more than a 1000 calories and walk easily 20 to 30 miles in rough terrain but does that make them better than random counties SOF?

was this a trap in its past life

>99%
You do know there is a crap load of retired and active military on this board? Lurk moar for the convos and OC and you'll know this. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a no guns faggot from reddit.

>put more trust in Russia's military intelligence community over US military and intelligence community.
>trust
an actual moron lol

What the fuck are you talking about

Attached: 1559969828139.jpg (640x640, 61K)

This

don't need them anymore , we have drones and stuff

Attached: 1521209712189.png (1023x653, 271K)

He showed the world that he is a puppet of Putin.

Attached: 15526852093092.jpg (768x527, 72K)

are you literally autistic or just fat and spiteful. Post your hand with a timestamp.

So this is what a psychotic break from reality brought on by near terminal levels of butthurt looks like. Interedasting

Attached: Martin Shkreli.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Attached: dbd.jpg (780x520, 58K)

post one firearm teenagebro

Imagine being so ineffectual as a nation that you have to rely on fantasies like these just to cope with existence.

This board is at least 10% current and former military

>not taking a shower for 2 weeks
Even pog reservists deal with that

this is what skinny guys say.
I've seen 6'5-6'7 guys (who were huge) outrun le "muscles just slow you down, buddy" guys

I bet that one dude's nickname was just "black guy".

The tatoo-man break as first

What war have we fought that has been blatantly against American interests?

this is the ideal build tbqh

Attached: file.png (1280x1826, 3.67M)

>But you wouldn't know that you nogunz eurofag.
Assuming alot of shit aren't you, can mutt stop coping online? i doubt it.

You're a retard, neck yourself, the most able people you will meet in your life that could do SOF shit could almost hide behind a landpost and would drown your whole fucking familly in a cardio contest

>Most of the modern Western SOF look soft as shit
he doesn't know about the 2REP

Attached: 1564129235859.png (1440x1440, 743K)

>>Iskander attack kills hundreds of of NATO SOF (American, French, British, Israeli)
And that, kids, is how you end up with a destroyed military

A man who does what wants and doesn't give a fuck about what a faggot on the internet thinks

Until you need to do literally anything involving cardio for any amount of time

they don't do what they want
they all follow that faggoty operator fashion and most of the tattooed gays you see in photos are fake as fuck

I like role playing as a 1950s detective. What does that say about me?

Attached: 41A5110E-5ED8-4D75-893E-08380718BFCA.png (500x311, 32K)

Mattis quit because he's a war mongering neo-con and Trump wanted to pull out of Syria

Tshirts and pants are totally operator fashion man.

Are you retarded?

You think at a glance you can tell who or what a person is?

>something something don't judge a book by its cover

Attached: Mike Vining.jpg (400x500, 30K)