You're chilling in Fort Bragg and this guy comes up and rips your SF tab off

You're chilling in Fort Bragg and this guy comes up and rips your SF tab off.

What do you do?

Attached: Kurt_L._Sonntag_(2).jpg (2400x3000, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarycorruption.com/sonntag-standards/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demoralization_(warfare)
youtu.be/Il01kMdG-Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm assuming there's some sort of story behind this

Just google his name and tell me afterwards whether he deserves the rope or not.

I go to my clothing manager and tell him a faggot officer ripped mine off and i need a new one. He can't take an SF position without approved paperwork.

Apologize for sneaking into a military base and stealing a uniform

Since I'm SF: bear hug him, use my mouth to suck his eyeball out of its socket, then sever the optical nerves with my teeth and spit in on the ground.

He doesn't rip my SF tab off because instead I'm assigned to the air defense unit at Bragg.

Suck his big meaty cock right then and there

Sodomize him on the spot to assert my dominance over him

Call the JAG. This corrupted piece of shit traitor son of a bitch shouldn't even allowed to wear holy American Army's uniform. Wish he'll die like a coward fighting Chinese prostitute. Fuck him, his family and all his relative.

militarycorruption.com/sonntag-standards/

Attached: 1489736680807.gif (336x252, 1.7M)

>implying anyone on Jow Forums is capable of joining SF

Speaking of chinese prostitutes, yfw this guy turns out to be bought by some foreign power to sabotage the US special forces?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demoralization_(warfare)

Fuck off Ivan.

I get why people are mad, but is it really surprising? The general attitude among the population is that the regular army is bloated, useless and incompetent, and the mounds of taxpayer wealth and near unlimited freedom to operate that SF/SOF enjoyed in the GWOT would inevitably lead to them attempting to surge their numbers by any means available. They have transformed into a tool for politicians that is nearly unaccountable to the public. Institutional pride and standards are meaningless to a bureaucratic apparatus when it wants things done.

Go away Kurt. Don't you have some 5ft females to baby into Green Berets?

Attached: D89D7BF8-1790-410A-A2B1-0859259F374E.jpg (259x194, 7K)

So...
>SEAL is shit
>Rangers are shit
>Green Berets are shit
Who's left now from the old god-tier units? Delta, Raiders and PJ?

Judo throw him by the dick of course.

Attached: 1562557545398.jpg (749x512, 70K)

"He burned my patch"

A Raider tried to butt rape a GB. Also congress threw the Raiders under the bus over some false flag in Afghanistan.
youtu.be/Il01kMdG-Vg

>Rangers are shit
>Green Berets are shit
What, since when?

may not have been congress, I don't remember, but raider dude explains in that video

Since they both started lowering standards just to get women to pass selection.

Go away.

Rip his hair off