Is it hard to convert an AR 15 or AK variant to full auto without using a full auto trigger group?

Is it hard to convert an AR 15 or AK variant to full auto without using a full auto trigger group?

Attached: Snapseed9.jpg (749x443, 127K)

Why would you want to do that glownigger?

nice try, fbi

I can tell you, but it'll cost you over 9000 of your muttbux...

You just have to drill a hole through the action on the AR to make it full auto and you can tie a string around the bayonet lug and trigger on the AK to make it full auto. That is common with a lot of rifles which is why many ban laws don’t allow for bayonet lugs.

No user! What are you doing?! You just cost me over 9000 dorrah's!

No you hit up down left right l2 r2 and you chose soap McTavish and all your guns are full auto

DONT DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS

Just shave down these metal things poking out, they're hammer follow switches and speed restrictors.

Attached: 20190807_072010.jpg (1061x641, 119K)

Sorry, I really wanted the upvotes

Why not just cut the hammer? It's faster and easier and less weight on the action = fast bullets I bet you can get it to 15k rounds a second if you do that

Correct term is governers, like on a carberator

Actually most governors are located on truckberators, but thanks for trying to help sweetie.

>filing the gear teeth down
Don't do this, you'll over-rev the trigger.

asking this newfag-noguns-shit right after a mass shooting... when will you faggits learn to LURK MOAR!?

I never liked doing this because it shoots a little bit too fast. If you cut your recoil buffer spring in half though the bolt isn’t pushed forward as quickly so you can slow it down a good bit. Brings it from about 6,000 rounds/minute to about 2,000.

How do I increase the DPS of my poverty State armory ak?

Because when I play Xbox soap McTavish always 360 no scopes me

And wheni do it Irl some of the Mexicans Nat Walmart need like 2-3 shots before they go down

>his AK didn't come with a full-auto selector rear sight

Attached: liberian_civil_war.jpg (610x205, 38K)

Do I have a defective one? My rear sight only increases damage when I set it to bigger numbers

Ok but you gotta tell us how hard it is to work for the federal government first.

Attached: D7EHihMXYAAb7UE.png (767x773, 1.08M)

Pop the top cover off your AK. You'll see a spring that looks like pic related. That's put in there for US government restrictions on full auto guns and stops the bolt from going full auto. If you remove it, it'll be able to operate the way it should. Hope this helps!

Attached: IMG_9131web.jpg (1279x1279, 118K)

You only have to load them with an fully automatic military caliber like 7.62 NATO to make them full auto.

You just need to install a turbo encabulator.

Attached: grandfather_of_assault_weapons.jpg (1809x1199, 347K)

How do I install a turbo encabulator on the metal stick part when it is covered by plastic or wood?

Abhorrent noguns faggottry itt
Scared npcs

>you’re not allowed to have fun on 4channel
>people should only get to talk about what I want to talk about
kek, what an entitled fag

This. Civilian primers don't push the bolt far enough for automatic cycle.

You have to use the full auto tuning fork.

Attached: forked_up_ar15.jpg (600x790, 181K)

Hello Bethesda

Just wedge one of these under your AK disconnect to get a binary trigger. Easy and won’t send you to pound town

Attached: 912B13B7-6ABC-469B-B586-2579F50572AE.png (750x1334, 178K)

Remember kids, the free exchange of information is not illegal, even on the subject of illegal activities and how to commit them. It only becomes illegal when you tell someone to follow through with it.
Stay informed