Friendly reminder to take down your serials and put them in the gun safe...

Friendly reminder to take down your serials and put them in the gun safe. Took an old Mossberg shotgun to my trailer innawoods where I'm building a homestead. It's a state away by now after I went to grab groceries and supplies.

Attached: acceleration.jpg (730x895, 196K)

Fair enough, user. Fair enough.
Good hunting.

I like corn pops

This, but keep them separate from your funs.

Attached: 1564662935012.jpg (183x304, 17K)

>posting the shitty lolbert boomer version

Attached: 7E735705-5D26-4882-9715-7BBBF264AF7E.jpg (750x707, 473K)

>not liking the ZOG boot means your a lolbert
Shut the fuck up boomer

Ok FBI

>Hourly Russian "civil war is coming to america comradski" thread
Ivan's going all out.

>”fuck the government am I right guys? Join my militia so that I can arrest yo... I mean overthrow the government!

Attached: E4F229FF-6245-449E-93F9-8041A467B7CB.jpg (750x746, 473K)

Russians don't need to preach to us about revolutions.
Counter glowing is also glowing.

>Implying Americans won't keep licking the boot.

This is what you love doing. I watched how angry you got when someone took a knee during the national anthem. Somehow it was about the police and disrespecting them.

>rent free

>Counter glowing is also glowing

Attached: D53B2FCB-611C-47B3-9303-BC20CF2552D2.jpg (750x492, 262K)

>>counter glowing is also glowing

Attached: 1119-Andrew-Traver-ATF.jpg (600x400, 306K)

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Jow Forums is nothing but alphabets trying to honeypot other alphabets

In 10 years boomers will start dying in mass, all of their political support will die.
Everything a boomer believes will be thrown out.
The event will be a turning.
Those who now wish for war, conquest or just to burn the world will have the political weight to do so.
Will they?

You’re either authoritarian or libertarian. Pick one, nigger.

>posting the cuckservative version

posting fed nigger shit

post pics of your homestead

op has mental heath issues.
thats why he is a NEET

the strawman

>Pinned to 10
>CDN

As a leaf, I'm audibly weeping.

>t. Mental illness

daily reminder feds are the ones behind most of the glow posting

We see through you fed.

We didn't have as much nigger bullshit back then. Your dumbass boomer parents and hippy sister opened up the floodgates to the third world and now "militarized" police are a necessity. Apparently a paramilitary organization shouldn't be militarized. I don't have an issue with it, it's the same type of issue as people who don't like "assault weapons" based on their scary looks. When Achmed and his buddies cross the border with a dirty bomb, armed to the nines, I want my local police to kick their asses so fucking hard Osama feels it in hell.

America stronk.

Shut the fuck up, Boomer. The Cold War ended more than a generation ago. The days of blaming all your failings on the Russians are over. Join the 21st century, loser.

Do you people realise just how much less violent the America you live in is compared to what it once was?

You live such sheltered lives and have the sensationalist cock of info wars, CNN, Fox News etc. rammed so far down your throats you actually think things are on the verge of collapse into a civil war. Shits pathetic senpai

>”Rise and shine Mr.”Free”man. Rise, and, shine. Wake up, and, smell the ashes.”

Attached: 504596E5-5475-44F2-A566-CD060EB58C3C.jpg (579x575, 189K)

Blew air from my nose at a respectable velocity.

Attached: 34521955-AEAA-418A-A68E-DF0603A7CCB1.jpg (1024x434, 64K)

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that if something major doesn't change soon at some point I will have to defend my life or the lives of those I care about. Joining a group seems like a great way to get honeypotted though, so it seems much more like you'd wanna just be a quiet, clean cut gentleman that keeps their nose out of trouble and is super pissed at all the cut power lines and nailbombs.

Though they'll probably have drone killbots patrolling every street in 10 years so maybe we just lost?

I thought he looked familiar...you sir have nailed it.

Do you think life is a movie? Or are you just stupid?

white people love the police too much to rebel

I think the technology I work with is terrifying and beyond moral comprehension.

13% OF THE POPULATION

>When did this become this?
Barney Fife and his buttbuddy there are cosplaying as a WWII military officers, numbnuts. It's basically the same shit.

Attached: arm-uniform-survey-pinks-and-greens-2.jpg (800x540, 125K)

>Friendly reminder to take down your serials
Glownigger fuck off that's a felony. When the day comes for confiscation it won't matter if there are numbers on the gun or not, but if your home ever gets raided you bet they'll ad that to the list of felonies

That is the shitty boomer libertarian version jackass

Attached: CtkAEseUsAENS6Y (1).jpg (1200x675, 197K)

>officers
Yeah, not grunts

Take down as in write down, not file off, fuckstick.

Shit aint over. Have you seen the Democratic Party?

Wow, I didn't know Steven "race war pl0x" Crowder was so absolutely based.

If you want to write up some social commentary about how special forces solders are now seen as sexier than commissioned officers, go right ahead.

But it's beside the point that law enforcement cosplaying as military is as old as policing.

>implying the police beat blacks then and beat them now

Cops have always been heavily armed.

In the USA, they even used the first man-portable automatic weapons before the army did.

Attached: Thompsonad1sm.jpg (519x669, 279K)