If a rebellion in a U.S. was to happen what would be the standard heavy machine gun for the rebels?

If a rebellion in a U.S. was to happen what would be the standard heavy machine gun for the rebels?

Attached: 1556411746620.jpg (720x910, 138K)

The jewish goym remover of course.

nailbombs
or a really silly frankengun

Heavy barrel ARs configured as LMGs since they're easy to convert to automatic.

what about higher ammo counts?
wouldn't they want something that's belt fed for higher reliability over a drum magazine?

Belt fed has worse reliability because of one round comes out of place in the links it causes a stoppage

Kords airdropped in by the russians. Pic related.

Or at least I hope so. I want to fuck one of those beautiful behemoths, then mount it on the back of a lifted kei truck and load it with HE rounds to form a maneuverable innacity bunkerbuster/truckkiller technical

Attached: kordmount.jpg (450x364, 16K)

Russian quality and chang shit

Whatever they manage to steal from the government.

In order of likelihood.
>nigger rigged LMGs made from heavy barrel ARs
>LMGs stolen from police/national guard/US mil armories
>reactivated WW1-vietnam era museum pieces
This would be in the early period; assuming it lasts more than a couple years, it's likely some other nations would be sending supplies and arms to fuck with the US. If/when that happens, whatever they send is what we get.

>If a rebellion in a U.S. was to happen what would be the standard heavy machine gun for the rebels?
The M2 Browning, because half the rebels would probably be US troops just like the last Civil War.

I'm reading Grant's memoirs and it's crazy how many dudes he personally knew that he fought against in the CW. He gives an honest appraisal of each of their skills regardless of the sides and it's humorous to watch him occasionally commend a Confederate while bashing their Union counterpart.

The interactions and friendship between Grant and Buckner are particularly heartwarming.

It really was a war between brothers, and not just through blood.
Classmates, business partners, former brothers in arms, etc.
Hell, even if they weren't associated with each other in any way before, many found friendship and mutual respect for one another after the war.
Sherman and Johnston are shining example of this.

>what would be the standard heavy machine gun for the rebels

whatever we lift off the dead government soldiers.

My dick tugged really fast by ur mom

belt loops

We're going back to WW1 Maxim's with shields welded on, Russian shit, or stolen government shit

Attached: 1478806118627.jpg (540x407, 46K)

After the Civil War people stopped considering themselves strictly Virginians or Floridians or Carolinian and Americans second, it really created a new national identity for everyone to unify under

Going back to nigger rigged extendo-clips

Attached: 1530596167600.jpg (720x720, 186K)

i plan on manufacturing a swivel turret in my bronco shell and either a) "repossess" the crankgun at my local double eagle pawn or b) casting, manufacturing, and assembling my own if it doesnt happen in the next year or so. should be enough of a sight to tell anybody in a prius to fuck off

100 round drum

This. If the happening were to happen, the semis are just to jump start getting the good shit from the government.

I want a wheel barrel or shopping cart HMG technical.