Proof that long muzzle brakes that look like suppressor cores are good muzzle brakes and not overkill:

Proof that long muzzle brakes that look like suppressor cores are good muzzle brakes and not overkill:
If a long muzzle brake like (pic related) was too long, there wouldnt be a fireball passing through the last gate. The longer the muzzle brake, the better.

Attached: FE32CDDE-A685-475E-BD44-2D3B033B0D4E.png (2208x1242, 3.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOXunRYJIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to know, now I feel better about my longboi

Attached: IMG_20190726_201928569-01.jpg (3120x3593, 3.67M)

Oh look, it's this bullshit again.

Just because you can see fire at the last gate doesn't mean that its effect is non-trivial.

Go shill your wannabee suppressor somewhere else, nogunz.

Stop talking out your ass you virgin batfag cunt festival. A fireball indicates high velocity air moving. And having a muzzle brake that utilizes every last bit of the firballs energy will be more effective as a brake device and reduce recoil.

Never seen a brake like that b4

>And having a muzzle brake that utilizes every last bit of the firballs energy will be more effective as a brake device and reduce recoil.

Sure. Now post measurements or calculations showing that extra effectiveness is appreciable. Without that this is about as dumb as claiming that waxing your lip results in weight loss....just like the last dozen times you posted the same bullshit.

Dude, if you are so physics illiterate you cant have a basic intuitive grasp of fluid dynamics you should go back to you atf cubicle and either pursue a real crime or kill yourself. Any area where there is a fireball is guaranteed to have fast moving air and/or high pressure air inside of it. The fireball is a good tracer of where the air is flowing in and through a muzzle brake.

Just kill yourself batfaggot

>>more whining
>>no numbers

Yep, same stupid bullshit as before.

>> Any area where there is a fireball is guaranteed to have fast moving air and/or high pressure air inside of it
Once again: the presence of fast moving air doesn't mean that there is an *appreciable* amount of fast-moving air present.

Your claims are idiotic, as is your silly suppressor meme. Post measurements or math or STFU.

don't argue with ATF agents, that's how they pile up data to get your guns, just keep saying it's a muzzle brake because you don't see the fireball when you shoot and that's enough

This is neat. I like your gun. It's a nice gun.

>just keep saying it's a muzzle brake because you don't see the fireball when you shoot and that's enough
Why?
It's obviously not one, and what's worse is that some fucktard is preaching bad physics trying to explain it.

If you want to play silly little games about what is or isn't a suppressor or a brake then do so without invoking bad science.

>ambi selector
>slickside upper

cool build. reminds me a lot of the rifle from MGS5
I also have that same FSB on my AR, too

That video was a supressor with an acrylic casing with the intention of showing the internal workings of a supressor--but the device MALFUNCTIONED and the clear casing was blown off.

This is not an example of a muzzle brake. Your argument is completely invalid.

>BOST EGUAZIONS AND MATHZEMATIKS ODDERWIZE U IZ A LIAR

you know i masturbate to the thought of 95 iq BATFAGS like you getting blown away at a traffic stop.
You shouldve been born a woman, officer.

Logic carries alot farther in smart people than it does in room temp iq idiots like yourself. If i woke up as you i would literally sprint to the kitchen to slit my throat. That might give you an idea how inferior both you and your “BOST EVIDENZES” logic are.
Pls kill yourself piggy

Inferiorboy i thought you were gonna kill yourself whats the holdup?

>Retard attempts deflection with humor and insults
>It didn't work

>whats the holdup?
You thought wrong.

Watch the video. The pic in op was of an interior of a suppressor with no glass or plexiglass around it. So it was basically a muzzle brake. Many muzzle brakes you can buy look like that and the point of the video was to show the bare interior of a suppressor working great as a muzzle brake.
Watch at 6:32 before you post again you autistic faggot.

Here - m.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOXunRYJIw

If your system is gassed properly then you don't need a brass deflector.

Plus they make the gun look like total ass.

Fucking toblerone on your gun? Gross.

Attached: 74461---valentines-day-personalised-toblerone-with-mug-save-for-web-4.jpg (550x550, 32K)

>Do you want a FAL or an AR?
>Yes

>longboi
Sounds like a name for a dog

Tell me about the build, user?

You sound like the kind of fag that calls dogs "doggo and pupper"

I totally thought it was an FAL at first

>Fluid dienamicks
Da fuk is wrong wit u, Niggah? air is a gas.

it is

Attached: 48b20976beafd1dc14d929345fe4c5eb.jpg (960x720, 369K)

Airs a gases are fluids you shiteating retard

Aero M4E1 lower, Spike's Tactical slick side upper, PRI Delta Handguard Gen III, DTI pencil profile barrel, ARFX skeleton stock, and MFI g28 flash hider. The unholiest AR to walk the earth.

Attached: IMG_20190726_201909191-02.jpg (3524x1562, 1.98M)

It's not a brake. It's a flash hider. He just wanted to post his monstrosity.

That's a longgirle

>bad science

Kill yourself you fucking batfag poser.
You atf faggots are like the dea testifying against pain doctors in court saying shit like “da doctors is liek legal drug dealers and dey sellz poison to da patients!”
Literally. 1000 times over. Please kill yourself you deepstate shiteating faggot

does that hand guard feel too thick for your hands? the photos make it seem very wide.
other wise looks sick

m14s tend to have long flash hiders like that. it's not unusual, it's just the modern birdcage is the de facto flash hider now.

It is pretty T H I C C in the photos but they don't do justice to how comfy it is. The triangle shape is really ergonomic, and the carbon fiber sheds heat so well that you can hold onto it with no gloves after dumping four mags. Well worth the cost, even disregarding aesthetics.

Bump

>he can’t greentext
Actually it’s really cool

>retard spacing
>doesn't know how to greentext
please go back

Hey fuck you buddy, toblerone is good.