A hog

>A hog
You are afraid of a fucking hog

Attached: feral-hog-memes.png (1024x638, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCZn8zt2dHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

congratulations you have demonstrated you are an idiot who never goes outside.

Take these to the abdomen and then get back to me how you shouldn't be scared of hogs

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-07-16-09-53.png (1439x1789, 3.72M)

Lol, go to Texas. It’s not a hog. It’s 30 - 50 you illiterate fuck

Have you not studied up on your history? There was a great king once, my my he was rather strong then. But he died on a boar hunt

>150-200 pounds of meat and feral rage
>except there's a group of twenty
>nothing to be afraid of
Retard

H-Hogger?!

They're Wild boars you agoraphobic morbidly obese vampire from blade 1. And they are aggressive and they eat everything including living adolescent deer and there are super packs of them roaming parts of the US.
You are an idiot if you aren't literally pissing and shitting your pants just thinking about them.

Serves him right. The boooarrr was pregnant.

put it like this, imagine a teen nigger, its there, look at it the wrong way and it may try to scare you
now imagine a pack of 30 teen niggers, you dont need to look at them the wrong way they are already charging you

I'd rather wrestle a badger than get chased down by feral, mad as fuck hogs.

consider the following redditor: a "hog" killed that bob baratheron guy. he was pretty badass right?

Attached: bobbyB.jpg (496x818, 39K)

>See hogs
>Clap really loud
>They all scatter away after being startled
Hmm... You know, I'm not sure where anyone would ever need a military assault rifle with a 30 round clip in that scenario. Try again, gun nuts.

Attached: 1502367369879.gif (499x281, 1.46M)

Why don't you try it

quads

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Haven't you realised yet? The spacktards in this place are afraid of EVERYTHING.

This, but unironically. They startle easily in my experience.

Would a katana work against these killer quadrupeds?

Depends on how high your spirit energy is

>military assault rifle with a 30 round clip
Obvious bait, but still
>packs of hogs runs away with clapping.
You're talking out of your ass. They absolutely will attack you and you're an idiot for thinking that its foolish to fear them.

>we got cucked with the worst ending imaginable instead of King Big Dick Bobby B coming back from the dead and wrecking shit

Attached: 1558540912946.jpg (512x512, 37K)

Oh god, the smegma is leaking out of the trap house.

Go run around the Texas bush unarmed and then make this stupid bread again.

have you ever even seen a big angry hog? It will charge at anything and gut it if it can

MOAR WINE

Attached: bobbyb.jpg (494x462, 25K)

Twitterfags memeing about boars is somehow the most tiring thing to come out of this past week.

Attached: IMG0023.jpg (550x413, 21K)

>gubmint bans my Armalite Murder Machine
>have to go back to hog-hunting with BMG, Nitro Express, and tannerite traps

Well, it's a damn shame about the cost, but it's about to get a hell of a lot more fun.

hogs have killed more people than sharks between 2007 and 2017

so they're basically primitive orks waging their first waaagh?

I'd like to go hog hunting one day.

Attached: IMG_20190717_202343.jpg (2304x1296, 468K)

Why did that show have to die after season 5?

Maybe hogs are so ornery because they got them big teeth but no toothbrush

>he’s never been chased by wild hogs

Son, you need to go innawoods more

Attached: D5DF5C88-2CA0-4B48-9AA7-D856118548AC.jpg (1024x867, 123K)

It's cause these dumbasses' tusks never stop growing. Their brain gets impaled

Based and mommapilled

Boars are as large as a man and have tusks.

It's essentially equivalent to a dindu with a knife.

Attached: nvrelax.webm (640x480, 1.86M)

Yes.

Attached: 1561689852609.jpg (992x745, 243K)

Back in LK, I got a 25 man raid to go fight Hogger, cause a major patch came out and I trolled ppl into believing he was a new world boss. No one bothered to run from Goldshire down the road to check.

As the bald guy said:
>Nothing lasts

GODS

wild hogs kill people and break shit. they also get hit by cars which sometimes kills people and usually breaks the car.

fuck hogs

They kill people?!

Attached: 87D96449-296B-4738-A436-8C9492963F5E.gif (200x200, 787K)

TFW you will never have a blind skinwalker who shapeshifts into a tracking dog to go on hog hunts with you

Attached: 6C338543-D3B8-4D60-9DEA-F005F8E56A8F.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

yes, hogs can kill you. imagine being attacked by a 200 pitbull with tusks

200 lb*

Quads of TRUTH

>TFW you will never have a blind skinwalker who shapeshifts into a tracking dog to go on hog hunts with you
I'm happy you said that! What if I told each year hundreds of skinwalkers have to be euthanized due to disabilities such as blindness, amputees, few retards, etc, due to these skinwalkers who cannot survive out in the wild and need your help! You can adopt (which we encourage) you can volunteer and help bath, feed, walk skinwalkers, donate to our charity, or you can just spread the news that we have many unfortunate skinwalkers who can use your help. So, user, want to know more?

All we need is those peta freaks and maybe a few Jow Forumsommandos to fuck a few, and start breeding the first traces of or/k/s for this world.

Here's what they can do to a horse.

Attached: image_zpsvccpaexa.jpg (768x1024, 140K)

Attached: image_zpsnigyfui0.jpg (768x1024, 156K)

>need
bill of rights not needs fagboi

fuck you I don't need an excuse

Attached: 1545470823081.jpg (2000x1333, 429K)

he's a big hog

4u
From what I read, weighed like 900 pounds, he killed it in like 3 shots.

Old man died . Bled out.

youtu.be/cCZn8zt2dHI

Feral hogs are invasiveand bad for the environment. They should all be killed on sight. You do care about the environment, don't you?

>30-50 FERAL HOGS NED
>ON AN OPEN FIELD

>Boars are as large as a man

A manlet, maybe.

Do you weigh 250lbs you fatass?

Is this what public discourse is going to be forever now? Instead of cogently arguing against something and bringing up counterpoints you just mock it over and over again?

Are you 4"11, manlet?

lol coping fatass
>me me eat 3500 calorie per day cus feel good

Attached: 1506539464103.jpg (630x746, 165K)

why do american boars always look so different from what we hunt in germany or the rest of europe?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-10-21 at 12.22.48.jpg (900x1600, 197K)

same reason america is different user. We are just better

Attached: 6a01538eb19425970b016766f0bc29970b.jpg (500x492, 38K)

I really hate the trend of hunters posing waaay behind the animal and positioning the camera close to the ground to make the animal appear bigger.

until the lowest common denominator jumps 10 IQ points: yes absolutely.

There's two sorts of hogs in america:
Feral Hogs, that is former domesticated pigs that have gone feral, and wild boars that were never domesticated.

European boars are a different species from both, the feral hogs are basically the descendants of pigs who were bred for sheer mass for a millenia or two before they went feral in an environment not really prepared for them, and the wild boars are a smaller species suited for some of the harsher ecologies the fuck huge feral hogs couldn't displace them in.

they're a subspecies of pork bred pig so they're much thiccer

THE BOAR IS PREGNANT

The weird riddler-autism that made the original poster phrase it like 30-50 feral hogs that appear every 3-5 minutes after his kids go into his yard is basically to blame because it's such a strange mental image, 30-50 feral hogs itself is a strange enough mental image cuz it's a lot of hogs, but then you have them showing up in response to children, but on a delay, so they're either 3-5 minutes away, in which case why are they coming into the yard? Or they're nearer but also they're waiting once they realise the kids are in the yard, like one of the hogs has a time keeping device.

Attached: Your life ends in 30 minutes!.png (1440x899, 992K)

Are you autistic?

The problem with 30-50 feral hogs coming on your property is that you property ain't yours any more, the feral hogs have claimed it.
Not the pigs fault they're better land owners than you ever were, with your sitting at a computer staring at indonesian shadow play forum posts about guns all day while they're out clearing brush, keeping grass short, fucking, eating, just hogging it up in all regards in the sweet summer sun. Unlike yours, their life is never boaring.

>The problem with 30-50 feral hogs coming on your property is that you property ain't yours any more, the feral hogs have claimed it.

Attached: 1561398620080.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Yo, I'm trying to help: you're on the spectrum.

Thanks guys!

Son, your mix pigs are looking soft and tame. (even if they are not, since all pigs are assholes)
Our boars look and act visious as fuck. They tusks are fucking long and sharp.
If you look ate these super hybrid pigs of yours you can berely see any tusks at all.

Attached: Wildschweine---Das-Comeback_1544440717495644_v0_h.jpg (520x312, 46K)

But what happens if 13 to 50 run into your yard?

they start playing basketball

>The problem with 30-50 feral hogs coming on your property is that you property ain't yours any more, the feral hogs have claimed it.

Attached: hippity hoppity.png (1920x1080, 198K)

That’s what you get for liking trash lol

>trend
Yeah been trending since invention of the camera, dumb ass.

Some Princess Monoke shit

Fake and gay, this is practically a meme picture now. Also, have any of you ever bayonetted a hog with a mosin?

in areas where animals are hunted the survivors are much more fearful of humans

muttpigs obviously

>act visious
>they tusks
>ate these
Uh guys, I dont think we are talking to a europoor rn... Dios mio, el africano

Why do so many fudds use forced perspective for their hunting photos? Just show how big it actually is

We also have Javelinas which are smaller but faster, meaner, and have basically zero fear of humans. Javelinas are the size of Euro-Hogs. But evil.

Stupid cityscum
They get over 200 fucking pounds

Fack. He almost clapped his buddies.

Larger than you faggot

Attached: 20648.jpg (1041x1076, 438K)

I keked. Anyway, I can always enjoy some tactical *pew pew pew* to a pack of feral hogs.

Depends on the time of year, where you live (how used they are to humans) and how many there are. They'll nut up if there are enough of them. I have seen some run because I stepped on a twig (trying to make my own escape) and I have seen them charge Border Patrol vehicles and cause a 1000lb vehicle rock hard enough that the passenger side tires nearly lifted of the ground and ignore the sounds of gunfire until Big Daddy Hog died.

Brutal.

It's the third time in their entire life they've used a camera. The first two had their finger in the shot. Give them a break, dude.

REMOVE PORK

Attached: 1445661251567.png (738x359, 447K)

Just about got a side gig hunting feral hogs because they're costing fellas thousands in property damage in one area alone, but that leads me to the question
How do they taste? are feral hogs good eating?

Attached: 1484712787354.jpg (501x507, 52K)

I don't know exactly how they did it, but they marinated the meat in an unknown Mexican substance to tenderize it and make it less gamey. Then they smoked it for 12 hours.

It was amazing. Ask Mexicans how to do it.