Why did all the Allies have superior weapons to the Axis?

Why did all the Allies have superior weapons to the Axis?

Attached: 1565179720857.jpg (900x700, 111K)

Quantity over quality. I don’t get how making new technology means it’s superior

Because the T34 was way better than the german tanks lmao

because they were fucked and they knew it, they needed a miracle weapon to save the day

>muh lebensraum
>it was a PRANK
can you imagine the travesties that happened during the rape of berlin?

Attached: 15781.jpg (443x250, 27K)

There’s more then a little debate about the whole “rape of Berlin”
Most scholars agree it was Cold War propaganda that was meant to make the Russians look like the boogeyman

>Why did all the Allies have superior weapons to the Axis?
Higher IQ and industry capacity. Germans are literally retarded.

so were the mass suicides in demmin and elsewhere. nothing to see here.

I have a few books on the Russian perspective of the war, I could check them if you'd like.

Attached: whocanitbe6.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Looks like you got reverse - duped into believing the propaganda thinking the fact is in fact the propaganda

I met many old women in Germany alive during the war with children only 12 or so years younger than they were, surely conseltual creations I'm sure you would agree

im sure you do enough imagining mordecai id rather not

Attached: 6D9901AE-1B55-4EFA-861E-9DD8B6244528.jpg (680x1046, 129K)

Enlighten us user

I’m not saying there was no rapes but it’s been blown out of proportion
12 year olds, and younger, get laid all the time.
12 used to be considered marrying age for fuck sakes

Attached: E4C2D59F-AA13-415C-A1FA-C28CBAEB7451.png (973x416, 568K)

platoons of men

Attached: E629E63D-6AF3-454E-87FD-16CEF4BEBD44.jpg (446x600, 37K)

not for the thousands that committed mass suicides and buried in excavated mass graves

Why are schizos so drawn to WW2?

>There’s more then a little debate
There really isn't. There's historical consensus from real historians and there's russian autistic screeching.

Maybe more.

> Allies

> PPSh-41

This along with the fact that the majority of men worth a damn we’re killed off makes my heart sad.

TBQH the mp40 is superior(IMO) from the individual user perspective although not necessarily the institutional one
>comfy af lower rate of fire allowing for extremely controllable "walking fire"
>better ergos
>lower weight
>more compact if wanted
>lower recoil cartridge with a lower recoil impulse firearm
The MP40 is an extremely user friendly and rather compact firearm. The PPSH in comparison is a heavy, long, bullet hose. Id rather camp a doorway with the PPSH, but rather carry the MP40.

>Why are schizos so drawn to WW2?
Burgers pretend history start there, anything beforehand is pagan irrelevant myths, so they damn well will repeat that story ad vitam aeternam.

Attached: 1564523168600.jpg (1199x674, 71K)

>most [russian] scholars agree

Attached: 1525818860873.jpg (303x335, 30K)

the KAR98 was fucking fantastic as an infantry rifle for the time

Not compared to the M1 or the MK4

Edge-posting aside, you’re not far off from it. WWII is the Globalist creation myth. The great evil of nationalism was beaten by the world at large. It’s our heroic legend, with people like Patton, Churchill, Hitler exalted as legends.

The Russian military archives record the red army raping holocaust survivors after liberating the camps.

Fuck off and die pedo

M1 was a very decent rifle
The lee enfield however was and still is udder trash compared it the k98

The executions for said crimes are in Soviet archives.

b8

There’s also more than a little debate about the holocaust wanna talk about that Moishe?

the ppsh is literally a copy of the kp31, which was a far superior weapon, invented and used by the axis

Attached: pg3.jpg (686x954, 220K)

Not in the 1940s idiot

Attached: pg1.jpg (342x480, 37K)

Attached: pg2.jpg (756x813, 129K)

It was a fantastically average infantry rifle. It doesnt do anything that any other infantry rifle of the time couldnt do.

This, I would rather have to lug an MP40 around, but I would sure as hell take the PPSH once I got to the firefight.

Attached: pg4.jpg (650x519, 135K)

Attached: pg5.jpg (642x724, 92K)

Attached: pg6.jpg (642x700, 205K)

Attached: 1535862047024.png (720x515, 666K)

Attached: pg7.jpg (693x565, 186K)

I bet that made it easier to gulag the front line soldiers, or did the front line soviet soldiers already know about the mass gulaging of the liberated soviet POW's and figure it'd be their last chance at poon before being worked to death by Stalin?

>you asked for our damn hotdogs keiko you bitch
>you made us make three extra foot-longs
>by god you gook slut you're going to eat them with extra ketchup too

War is hell

>the nazis were just good bois who dindu nuffin wrong
Yikes

>hating soviets and hating nazis is mutually exclusive
Low quality bait

How is there any debate.
The death camps have been thoroughly
Documented, hell you can visit them yourself if you don’t believe.
Birds still don’t fly over the camps because of all the evil that happened there.
Also read up on the Nuremberg trials, Germans themselves admitted to trying to exterminate them.
Go to Berlin and look at all the gold colour stones in the sidewalks that represent verifiable people that died in the gas chambers.
It’s no wonder Germany lost that war with all the effort put into killing innocent people.
Apparently the trains to aushwitgz ran on time right to the end, I’m sure the German soldiers would of rather had food

I cant tell if this is next level naivete or subtle redpilling

gayest Jow Forums shit i've seen in a while, well done.

>There’s more then a little debate about the whole “rape of Berlin”
no there is not
>Most scholars agree it was Cold War propaganda that was meant to make the Russians look like the boogeyman
If by mot scholars you mean Russian state propagandists. I have no time for nazifags but what Russian soldiers did to german civilian is not in doubt historically all you are showing is that modern Russians are as deluded and lying about history as nazifags themselves, not suprising as hitler and stalin had more in common then they did dividing them and that Stalinist Russia had more in common with the evils of hitlers Germany than it did with any real nation

the US, at least, was invulnerable to invasion and had a massive industrial capacity and large population
unlike most other countries, who could only pick 2 out of 3 from "quantity, quality, reliability" US could often pick all 3

>the point
>your head

This

What redpills could you possibly get from that ?
I’ve been to aushwitgz, birds hang out there
The Nuremberg trials were a farce

You don't put ketchup on a hotdog you fucking philistine

>Blokeontherange has entered the chat

vast majority of axis weapons were built in the 30's before the war began. vast majority of allied weapons were built in the 40's after the war began. also the allies had a lot more industrial capacity so they could build more new stuff faster than the axis could. by the end of the war the axis small arms were catching up or even overtaking allied small arms, but they just couldn't build enough of them to make up the difference.

God, can you fucking imagine
>oh thank god this nightmare is over
>wait no

Attached: 1491194760657.jpg (295x295, 39K)

Kid was asking for it

..... what do you recommend?

But Germany wasnt allowed to build weapons of war after ww1

spoiler: they did it anyway

And of course they didn't. They built all their weapons in August 1939 right before the invasion of Poland, which they did because they wanted to protect Poland from a pack of angry ladders

German autism. Germans have always had a tendency to over-engineer their shit.

Hey speaking of Poland
If Germany invading Poland kicked off the war how come the allies gave a bunch of it to the Russians after

because the situation on the ground changed

1939: german is evil bad aggressor!! we can totes defeat them alone!
1940: oops we can't
1944: hmmm it seems that russia now controls half of europe and we can't defeat them
1945: go ahead russia, you can have it

Yeah, they were gonna tell them to give up Poland. Which they were gonna do anyone, once they left half of Germany and czechslovakia and Austria and and and

mustard, cole slaw and chopped onion. bonus points for a decent chili. If you're eating hotdogs with only ketchup you had better be at the type of function that has chips rather than fries like a block party/school thing/wedding reception, etc. otherwise your palate is that of a child and you should be ashamed.

>t. /c/k/

Attached: sweet_carolina.jpg (650x650, 75K)

The real question is why allies outnumbering axis 10:1 almost lose war with superior weapons?

Kill yourself you communist subhuman. I cant fucking wait to kill people like you in the streets.

hey mr bergblattstein, it's me greg lansky letting you know your subscription to BLACKED.com is almost up, if you act now you can purchase a life long subscription for the special price of 6,000,000 shekels just in time for Hanukkah!

either boomer of jew

>kp31
Those copycat bastards...

Pretty accurate artwork, btw

while the holocaust happened
>Birds still don’t fly over the camps because of all the evil that happened there.
Is an extraordinary assumption, is there documentation of it
>Go to Berlin and look at all the gold colour stones in the sidewalks that represent verifiable people that died in the gas chambers.
again, while the holocaust happened a memorial, isn't proof
all this embellishment is bad.
we don't have holocaust-denial because poeple can't imagine the genocide or the horrors wrought by the german state. we have it because of the stories about rollercoasters and masturbation death machines

>Superior weapons
>Cite a single example
>Draw a conclusion of that example

You're fucking idiot.

>allies have the jeep which has no direct analogue with the axis and provides them logistical capabilities not even remotely possible with the axis
>2 1/2 ton truck was vastly superior to the opalwagon in both quantity and quality
>C47 cargo plane superior to converted HE-111 bombers used for cargo

>since the nazis where bastards, it was normal to treat their civilian population like cattle shit
Big yikes.

Attached: 1564947582853.jpg (627x720, 229K)

>"quantity, quality, reliability" US could often pick all 3
Which such incredible SMG such as the Thompson or Grease Gun, weapon that scream the absolute three letters you listed before
>imagine being this retarded
wew

Attached: 1456288175764.png (500x375, 155K)

Mustard, but for you i would ask the gaz form of it
>Putting ketchup on a hotdog should warrant at least a solid ass whooping

Attached: 1565008946162.jpg (877x861, 50K)

>hot dogs at a wedding reception

Do poor people really do this?

I think its proportionate, after all we're asking was it really over a hundred thousands of rape or just tens of thousands?

Not so big yikes, it's a war crime all allied forces where complicit in
By the germans own words "better a rushky on top than Americans overhead"

Holocaust happened
Numbers have been blown out of proportion
Just look at number of deaths in auschwitz
Allies said 2 million, then it dropped to million and then russians came and said under 400 or 300 thousand(can't remember exact number)

The Russians never said below 400 thousand.
The usual holocaust denier spiel is related to the plaque at Auschwitz-birkenau being changed from 4 million to 1.5 million as they wanted to play up the numbers of slavs killed instead

>The Russians never said below 400 thousand.
At least it was greatly lower number than murican and other guys numbers
As I said I can't remember exact number and my thinking that numbers have been blown out of proportion might have taken it even lower.
Millions of jews were killed but it greatly seems like other minorities have been added to get the magical six million
Even in world war 1 there was shit about six million jews floating around so no wonder why some are in complete denial

The total including other minorities, disabled people, the mentally infirm, homosexuals and political dissidents is approaching 11 million
6 million dead is the spitballed figure of Jews killed only: 4 million in death camps - 2 million in the field
The number confirmed by the holocaust centre is 5.65 million Jews if you want to go for cited specifics

The numbers are listed and tallied directly on Nazi documents shown during Nuremberg and backed by testimony from the officers on trial

As stated the number you are attempting to mention is a plaque at Auschwitz-birkenau that is referring to the numbers that where killed at the death camps that site namely around 4 million
The Russians agree with the total tally approaching the 11m mark, the plaque change was to not to represent a reduction in numbers, they still agree with the totals - only that they wanted to claim more Slavs where killed for their own purposes namely they claim only 1.5 million Jews where killed meaning 9.5 million which where mainly Slavic

5.5 million jews (1.3million soviet jews)
6 million soviet civvies
3m million soviet pow
1.8m polish
300k serbs
250k disabled
150k gypsies
70k criminals
40k+ homosexuals
1900 jehovah's witnesses

Stop pretending, trying to minimize the numbers is an essential play for holocaust deniers - it is disgusting

Hello Dice

>Somehow the pickles jar didn’t get hit
>carrying eggs in a brown paper bag
Pretty sure egg cartons were regularly used in Europe at the time.

compare the dodge truck vs opelblitz, the main cargo truck of either side

american automotive industry was far in advance of german industry pre-war, leading to them having a wide array of reliable and tested off the shelf parts and well tested designs and the infrastructure to build them

dodge truck was plainly superior to the opel blitz in overall performance, was produced in greater numbers, and was more reliable to boot

user, the thread is about SMG and this other user claimed that:
>"quantity, quality, reliability" US could often pick all 3
I will repeat myself: i call bullshit on that, you can derail all you want, USA smg where nowhere near their rifles.

Attached: 1564836668715.jpg (252x400, 20K)

Attached: 1556162234868.jpg (1024x687, 66K)

thread was about why allied weapons were superior to axis weapons

and it was because they had a large industry able to utilise pre-existing tooling and equipment to making weapons in very large quantities without needing to cut corners

>See that Mp40 vs PPSH41?
>No it's about weapons
>equipment too, need gear to move that goalpost
Just admit that USA smg in WW2 weren't "quantity, quality, reliability" and the nightmare will end

Attached: 1564947603269.png (1266x1062, 773K)

I make my own topping sauce out of 1:1 ketchup to stone ground mustard and a small amount of horseradish cream (adjust to the amount you're making, I use a dab for enough to coat 1.5 brauts) After that I'll add some chopped onion and some kind of cheese, usually swiss because I'm a fag like that.

Attached: IMG_1707.jpg (1305x1096, 224K)

Reading what is said is hard
OP asked why the axis weapons where btfo
As for you trying to argue over SMGs specifically
Thompson WW2 production 1.5 million
Mp40 1.1 million
Quantity, even with such a design disparity
Unless you would somehow like to argue the Thompson was a lower quality weapon