Are there any outdoor ranges in NJ that will let me shoot buckshot and I won't have to pay a $400 membership fee...

Are there any outdoor ranges in NJ that will let me shoot buckshot and I won't have to pay a $400 membership fee? I have a lot of #4 buck and don't really want to go to guns for hire if I can help it

Attached: xxx-camden-scene-eb3214-1306031807_4_3.jpg (520x390, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

state.nj.us/dep/fgw/ranges.htm
range-14.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Njfag here where u at? Also
>$400
You talking about that place in Englishtown or whatever?

teaneck.

and some pistol rifle club said $386

You could try Range 14 at Fort Dix. I used to shoot there, but couldn’t stand them calling the range cold every 10 minutes to pull targets.

The NJ Department of Fish and Wildlife rimfire/shotgun/muzzleloader ranges let you shoot buckshot and slugs. You just need a valid hunting license to use them.
state.nj.us/dep/fgw/ranges.htm

how hard is it to get a hunting licence?

You do fill out like a 3 page take home test and then attend a 2 hour class.

Cherry ridge is pretty close, I've never been.. they $400? I'm gonna 2nd . It's $60 for a year membership, from the day you get it. Dunno what he was talking about every 10 mins, but they call it cold every 20 mins, for like 5 mins so you can change your targets. I think it's fine, most of the shit I'm shooting at (cans, clays in holders) is destroyed in 20 mins anyway. Kind of a haul from Teaneck tho.
range-14.com/

I was gonna do this, but decided not to because rimfire rifles only.
You dont need a license if you go with someone that has one. Also, I know a few people that dont have one and just go and nobody ever even asked to see one.

They don't give a shit about shooting shotguns at the rifles range?

Just shoot in your yard

No. Buckshot, slugs, birdshot.. whatever. I usually shoot a bunch and when I'm ready to leave, blast anything left standing with the shotgun. The only rule is you gotta pick up your shells. They also got a trap range, too.

O yeah, and you can shoot pistols in the rifle range. They have a pistol area, but I never went over there. Hitting a can at 75 yards is pretty neat.

>They also got a trap range, too.
Post pics of traps.

Any black neighborhood in New Jersey is an outdoor shooting range. The targets are reactive too!

Attached: nigger target.jpg (600x600, 18K)

The rimfire ranges allow muzzleloaders, buckshot, and slugs.

I'm so glad I live in Oregon and can drive 30 minutes to the forest and shoot/detonate whatever I want.

Attached: _20190623_210947.jpg (3504x2791, 3.7M)

Save that $400 and move to VT/NH

kek

just go to the woods ffs

in KS I went to a range and they had paper targets with afros

top kek

>Vermont
Lost to the massholes, I'm afraid.

>every one of these rangers is over an hour away

fucking hate this state

This

Fuck off FBI

They are CIA

They let you shoot shotguns there

I think ill go to the class next week

Bergen County here. If you get your hunting permit, there is a state game range somewhere in central jersey used for sighting in guns you can use. Obviously only NJ legal hunting calibers are allowed. (Black powder, shotguns, 22lr, etc

Yea, it is looking like getting a hunting licence and going to clinton is my best bet

>somewhere