Say if you knew that Biden would win 2020, what are you stocking now?

>which ammo, guns, bows, bushcraft kits, knives, tools, liquor, medical supplies, parts
>gear? Comms?
>food preps? Solar power sources, fuel
What would you invest in now? This is for newfags.

Attached: A6AEECA4-AD98-4658-8859-84355F790694.jpg (1031x750, 463K)

Something about Sootch kinda pisses me off

Not sure what it is

>if you knew that Biden would win 2020,
>What would you invest in now?

China and the EU

Not even most Democrats like Biden. Though really, every Democrat candidate hates guns about equally so it doesn't matter.

For me, it's his children. His daughter especially.

Here's what it is for me: Find even one time he's given something a bad review.

For all the shit people give Nutnfancy, he's given bad reviews to plenty of stuff from big-name manufacturers. He's just too autistic and too Mormon to lie. Paul Harrell gives out bad reviews, too. But most gun YouTubers don't - again, especially to stuff from big-name manufacturers.

And I think we all know why.

The more exotic the ammo the more I'd prioritize it. Other than that, get a little bit of everything. Shotgun effect, heh.

You're probably about to miss the precious metals train, so start running for that caboose as well.

He just seems like a corny old man trying to look hard af when he shoots

Pharma companies working on alzheimer meds

Biden will win the democrat candidacy because all the other candidates in the democrat debate were just like "fuck you joe you're whitey", while Joe was the only one talking about actual policies. Usually the person who remains neutral in these situations gets the most votes because they piss off the fewest people, at least with left wing people. If they want someone who's not perturbed about pissing people off, Trump already has their vote. Ergo, Biden will be the front runner because he's the only real alternative the democrats have to offer.

what's his platform other than: "remember Obama?"

Bought 100oz of silver last week. Probably gonna put off buying an aimpoint to buy more cause the grabbers don't come for optics (yet)

I am stockpiling peanuts.

>if only you knew what I know

As a person voting democrat in 2020 (mainly just vote for environmental reasons as trump is raping the atmosphere, no guns just come here for memes and stupid shit) I’m terrified Biden might actually be the worst Democrat for this race, he is too similar to Clinton and this whole gun ban thing means where fucked in pensylvannia Virginia and parts of the Midwest (maybe new hamp as well)
Fox News will jerk about this till the cows come home

M855, ammo in general
Magazines
The rest I assume could be bought later, although a case of MREs and a bathtub bladder would be a godsend in a natural disaster (closest thing anyone’s going to get to a boogaloo)

Primers, cases, propellant, sheet lead, bulk alcohol, bulk tobacco, case lots of toilet paper.

Lmao, Biden isn't going to win. Realistically, he'd win by all accounts were it not for the fact that the left has gone so fucking insane that they're willing to tank their single shot at victory to push their far-left nonsense.

Most lefties want someone very polite and non aggressive like Obama, especially after all the conditioning they've had from CNN to dislike Trump's personality. Joe's platform is "I'm Obama 2.0" but I think that will win over more people in the democrat party than "reeeeeeee hate drumpf and nationalism".

>Sootch

I like him actually. He puts out good, informative videos.

>you can trust me, I'm some rando on the internet

As some who watched a lot of SteveMRE, I say don't stockpile peanuts. They're the first thing to spoil every time. Get (smooth) peanut butter instead. Especially canned peanut butter. It never goes off for some reason.

Statisticians whose statistical models predicted with a 95% percent confidence that trump would win 2016 because every time either or party holds the presidency for 2 terms it always switches like 99% percent of the time are saying if the economy stays where it is at until election night 2020 Trump is highly likely to win re-election. Incumbents have a large advantage and the only time historically incumbents are voted out is when the economy tanks during their first term. Historically otherwise they tend to remain in for 2 terms.

>Something about Sootch kinda pisses me off
>
>Not sure what it is
he's an Israel-firster.

If that’s the case the oceans fucked

Statistics don't lie

Yes likely the environmental damage that is occurring will probably kill us all. maybe in 50-100 years down the line. I think by then though with advancements in AI,Robotics, and other technologies we'll be able to reverse the damage.

Either we progress technologically to where we can reverse the environmental damages that are occurring, or we as a species will probably die out. I try not to worry about it for that reason.

Large technological advancements are really our only hope, cutting a little CO2 here and there with everything else that's going on isn't going to do shit.

>Statistics don't lie
Literally Google "How often are statistics wrong"
Not trying to troll you or some shit. You just seem that retarded that a simple Google search would show you more than enough that you're wrong and retarded.

Inferential Statistical models when done appropriately can be very accurate. They have to have adequate sample sizes which are calculated via target population sizes, properly utilized random sampling techniques, etc. The problem is anyone can make a shit model/study that use self selection surveys with confounding variables and so your model really says nothing about the target population.

All inferential statistical studies are trying to say something about a whole population from a smaller sample as it is often impractical to obtain data from every member of a given population. When you understand a bit about statistics you can determine what is a valid statistical study that can accurately extrapolate data, and studies that no valid conclusions can be derived from mostly because of invalid sampling methods and small sample sizes.

Warren?

Well, I'd consider how Trump finally killed off the concept of grandfathering when he went after bumpstocks, so anything I stocked up on would make me a felon were I correct in predicting a ban, so I'd stock up on auto FCGs, solvent traps, and drill bits.

However, OP seems to be implying a civil war. If I were predicting that, I'd stock up on plane tickets to another country.

Coward.

His over the top boomer attitude and mannerism probably

I'd be hoarding h335 and h4895 by the fucking 55 gal. drum and 69-77gr hpbts for 5.56 along with 110gr vmax'es for the REAL FUCKIN NATO like a lone squirrel on a loaded pecan tree.

I'm here because my ancestors were citizens of fortune. Feel free to die for dirt, peasant.

Him repeatedly NDing into his own possessions seals it for me

Imagine thinking you'd do anything but hide or flee.

New Zealand. Nobody has a problem with New Zealand. Or I'd just fly a plane and refuel towards central america, post up in an airport until it all blows over.

i won't tell you because then some newfag will get it banned by being a retard.

>can be
You lost me there.

>Fighting for greater mexico
3 Pesos have been added do your account

Attached: 1564717902020.jpg (1080x1158, 112K)

The middle class did not build America. They thrived off of it during the post war economic golden age. The proles have always built America. Indians, Blacks, Chinese, Irish. They've done more for America than any fucking dude working at the factory living off the fact that the rest of the world was in complete shambles. The middle class is shrinking because more people are becoming richer. We're evolving as a society yet everyone wants to hold us back from true ascension.

The time he shot off the hood of his car was pretty funny.

he didn't seriouslytalk about policies though at all

Eat shit and die you commie fuck.

I've been holding on to quite a few silver eagles and even some maple leafs for a while now. What do you think the ceiling might be this time around? I sure wish I had timed the last run properly when silver peaked near $50/oz.

9mm
.22lr
30 round mags for AR and AK (mainly for resale)
After that I'd try to pick up the two or three guns I've been eyeballing for a while now if I can afford them at that point.

All that other shit like knives, tools and other pepper bullshit can wait. They'll be going hard after guns first thing if they win amd even if they fail it'll be another 5 years of panic buying and fudds scooping up all the ammo.

Captivating argument.

>42265041
If you think statistics is the math version of a fortune teller I have bad news for you.

This is the post I came here for.

>Redditor cant reply correctly
Jesus this site sucks now

LONG term hodler right myere. It's basically my retirement fund/kids fortune. But I would imagine with how bad it's going to get this time around that 50/oz would one day be seen as a bargain.
Silver is one of those "I'm a survivor Felicia!" type gigs...will keep getting knocked down until one day it won't.

>mainly just vote for environmental reasons as trump is raping the atmosphere
Can't believe people are actually that stupid. CO2 emissions are already going down because clean energy is cheap and getting cheaper each year. Neither Trump nor any other president could really have big effects on that. And it's not as if we can avoid going over a 2°C temperature raise at this point.
I'm saying this as someone who actually took courses on this in uni, but if you seriously vote for a Democrat because muh environment, you are just a dumb fuck who fell for populist lies.
>Fox News will jerk about this till the cows come home
TV Viewership for all channels has been going down for years.

DShK 1938

Besides, third worlders and chinks rape the environment immensely. Nuclear Fallout from India, China and Africa would be less toxic in the long run than letting them continue as is.

And if you really want to make a dent in the US CO2 production, remove all illegals (making each of their individual CO2 footprint smaller because the standard of living goes down) and limit legal immigration to maybe 1/10 or less of the current numbers.
People who are for immigration are hypocrites when they call themselves pro-environment.

Wouldn't matter.
We have all the rifles in the world but none of us are going to use them
in a manner that would be worth a damned to the freedom and wellbeing
of the republic. Because the Republic IS GONE. the USA is in a terminal
stage. We are a slave people and the whole world is controlled by what
amounts to "do you have a permit for that". To say that people are FREE
is a joke. I doesn't matter what you "stock up on" - congrats you just
used paper printed by the fed kike to buy products produced by the very
fucks that are trying to depop the world while not crashing it.

I feel this overwhelming loss for all of us. Our president is a traveling buffoon.
And the alternative is the same.

>2020 election title should be
2020: NO FUCKING OPTIONS!

will to murder

Except liberals love him just because his relation to Obama.
Personally I think it'll all be okay. Theres so many Democrat candidates I dont see them doing anything but cannibalizing votes for most the election.

Is this supposed to a haiku or something
Why do you type like that

Hello nogunz. Nice try at demoralization. I'm still gonna be buying guns

You mean the fact that he is nothing but a glorified boomer shill that cant make an honest video?

Didn't Nutn shit on DD once and cause Arfcom to have an aneurism?
>that time he ND'd on camera and uploaded it anyway
How many has it been now?

It was Larue but they literally had a 58 page hate thread about it

He's corny, fuddish, and will give a glowing review to anything.

That's right. I gained respect for Nutn right then. Anyone that assblasts that place that hard is a good person in my books.