Hey k I want me some armor but am a poor fag what do I get I want hard armor that can stop all 5.56 7.62x39 and 5...

Hey k I want me some armor but am a poor fag what do I get I want hard armor that can stop all 5.56 7.62x39 and 5.45 I am looking to spend about 60 on each plate otherwise let’s make this a general armor thread pic unrelated

Attached: 6EB586C4-E671-449E-BA94-9646940246FF.jpg (1023x768, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ar500armor.com/raw-steel-plate.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Level III will stop 7.62x39mm, 5.45x39mm, and 5.56x45mm in the vast majority of circumstances, barring the use of AP ammunition (not m855) or the use of m193 from a longer barrel at close range.
"Level III+", even though it's not an actual NIJ rating, will stop everything other than .30-06, etc.
Get AR500 or Spartan or some other cheap, semi-reputable brand. They're fine.

Don't those not have the lead splatter protection?

Ar500 has 50 dollar level 3 plates

Yeah, go fuck yourself poorfag

Don't get AR500 plates, they're shit, and basic bitch off the shelf AP ammo out of an AR pierces them, not to mention the spalling issue sending bits of lead into your neck.

Get a Hesco standalone level IV, they can be had for like $160, it'll standup to anything that gets thrown at it. If you can't afford to buy a whole set, just get the front plate now and buy a rear plate somewhere down the road.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564321777381-1.jpg (720x760, 66K)

I'm not even OP, I'm just a guy who's pointing out, nigger.

You can get them with an anti-spall coating, which is basically just spray on truck bed liner in any case. If you want, you can spray some on your bare steel plates and that should be fine in and of itself.

>He doesn't run drills with the goonz at night under NODZ for supreme force multiplication
I mean poorfag cope is fun n all but you can't hit what you can't see

>even though it's not an actual NIJ rating

For now. They keep pushing the implementation back, but the testing standard has already been decided on. NIJ .07

>Hesco standalone level IV

Not in stock anywhere.

III+ is not and will not be a rating with .04, .06 or .07, the only standards anyone ever tests to
In fact .07 changes everything

I actually agree with this as a guy who doesn't advocate buying unnecessary shit

What's some good cheap-but-acceptable night vision?

I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist

Relatively speaking, of course

Depends on what you think you’ll fight.
Poorfags/normies? Gen 1 with an IR illuminator because they won’t see your fuckhueg glowing spotlight but you can see them
Anyone else? Anything but Gen 1 because you will glow worse than the CIA under NODs

Also a $3k AR isn’t necessarily bad, it’s excessive but with a good LPVO that’s a $1.5k gat at best
Also of note is that you should never tell anyone everything you know

I'll stick with my 800$ AK74 but thanks for the night vision info

I don’t care what gun you use, I’m just happy with the traditional American staples because of the exotics available to continue force multiplication.
There’s a gun for every situation, some times I’ll want a .338 bolty boy over the 800rpm LMG. A gun isn’t inherently good or bad based on price, it’s how it’s applied

>small team infantry tactics
Oh boy I hope you don’t mean anything 11B’s do

Ok guys so if I get some of these and paint them in flex seal will that do me good if the plain flex seal isn’t enough I have an old flak vest that I could pull the Kevlar out and affix to the plates somehow
ar500armor.com/raw-steel-plate.html

Attached: 80DBC765-E50A-437C-8904-69675720C362.jpg (1000x1000, 170K)

Why would you ever cheap out on something you are trusting your life to? Just save up for awhile and buy something nice.

if youre a poorfag , dont go out and buy AR500, save your money until you can afford ceramics

Why?
Just get one good thing instead of nigger-rigging an inferior product

III+ is what manufacturers are developing to meet the new RF2 level plate standards that bridge the gap between RF1 (currently called level III) and RF3 (Level IV) armor.

>opens fire
>get shot back because they see your muzzle flashes
>poorfags fire flare
>nods get fucked
>die anyway because there's more poorfags

you all surely overstate my wealth

Look for Hesco 4400s you can usually find them for around $130-150 a plate. In stock plenty of places.

Just fill some lifejackets with gravel and rocks.

Bold claim with 0 merit but a claim nonetheless
Like getting shot in the back, like bruv do you even 360* security
Kind of, still not really. The biggest eat addition is M855 to .07, III+ still widely varies with what it can stop

Nah, we're overstating your ability to control yourself and save up for something

>you can't have both good gear and good tactics/training!
This is your mind on poorfag

I too am a poorfag so trust me when I say Hesco 4400s are what you really want. I was able to get a set for less than 300 and the only problem I have is that they are single curve so they do bulge a bit at the top. I'll say any armor is better than no armor, but it doesn't cost that much more to get something proven and of good quality. It's supposed to stop a bullet from outright killing you, get the good stuff.

I honestly want to test this out now... would weigh a shit load tho.