Where do you put your gun when on the shitter, Jow Forums?

Where do you put your gun when on the shitter, Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190807_182602.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi9-ajBA4IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On my pants

Upon entry to the bathroom, I draw the gun. If the sink is dry I usually put it on the sink but if usually on top of the pants.

I habitually check + clear my CCW because I'm always fucking around with it in private and more than once I've been a cunt hair away from doing something FULL RETARD (dryfiring at the TV, drawing on myself in the mirror, etc) that is only prevented by my habit of doing so. One time I was dropping a deuce in a gas station and when I went to check my gun, I had neglected to drop the magazine and racked a live cartridge into the chamber. Upon realizing what I had done I immediately cycled the gun by hand and the cartridge missed my waiting hand, flew up, cracked the mirror and went right down the sink drain.

I hate gas stations.

I carruly IWB. So I drop my pants down to my knees, and man spread enough on the toilet to blow a feminist's brains out.

It keeps my pants up off the dirty floor as I take my shit, and my gat off of any of the piss covered surfaces.

Unironically this is the FBI-taught option at Quantico

>shitting in public places
I plan ahead because i'm not fucking retarded. I wake up early, drink a cup of coffee and have a cigarette just so I can ensure a deuce will be dropped from my asshole before I leave the house. I haven't shit in a public bathroom in over 5 years. AMA

Genuinely impressed. Diet?

t.Schizo

>carrying without one in the chamber
The Jews want you to do this user. There's a reason it's called (((Israeli))) carry.

>using a public bathroom to take a shit, ever
You people are freaks.

I shit like a goose, I wish it weren't like this

anything i want. Diet plays no part in the process; all it takes it planning

Funny. We carry the same gun.. but I always put mine in the sink. That way i will see it when i wash my hands and not risk forgetting it

Attached: 20190728_233656.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

I usually leave my uzi by the toaster when I am taking a shit.

t. John travolta from pulp fiction

In Vincent's defense, he was sent to the place his target was the least likely to visit. Entirely possible that was intentional on Marcellus' part, because he knew Vincent would get his dumbass in trouble without Jules around, so he sent him where he could do the least damage.

i get a huge boner and balance it on my dick and when i piss i do this bending motion to get my fat ass to perk out and balance my gun there

Rapid fire into the air to cover the sound of my farts and shit noises.

I just point it at the stall door. Safety off. And wait...

That is a very good observation detective user. I would also like to point out my mistake in calling it an uzi. It appears to be some sort of MAC on closer inspection.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi9-ajBA4IU

barrel through the glory hole

chad move right there

fpbp
/thread

that's why I carry 3 spare mags

I take the barrel out and stick it up my bum so I can make poop bullets

Attached: poopytime.jpg (400x449, 38K)

in my pants.

outside my bathroom, the poop knife is more than sufficient to defend myself with