What should everybody have before the next democrat president?

What should everybody have before the next democrat president?

Attached: 1565000678863.jpg (584x530, 216K)

A seizure.

An AR, 6 magazines, a cleaning kit, and 5000 rounds minimum.
Other considerations are whatever double-stack 9mm you're comfortable with and and about 2000 rounds.

Suppressed 22 handgun
AR-15 11.5” pistol with brace
some sort of semiauto shotgun
Battle rifle of your choosing
About 20+ AR magazines
Polymer 9mm for carry
Full-size 9mm or 45 or 10mm
High-quality optics for everything. I think people underestimate how ACOGs and so forth are perhaps on the chopping block

Other stuff like bolt actions and revolvers are pretty safe.

plane ticket

How are you retarded lard assess going to run around in the woods with 5000 rounds. You know how heavy that is? If a boogaloo actually happened then Invest your money in food, or else you risk starving on day 2.

To where faggot? The whole word is pretty much hostile to whites now except maybe parts of Eastern Europe.

A map to Mootxico, and have 3 billion dollars hidden over the world.

Attached: 62AFB35E-6B52-449B-94AD-14E631A2323E.jpg (480x272, 21K)

Any evidence that optics could be banned? I think night vision goggles could be banned but not scopes.

Theres no place to run white man

>he thinks this is for innawoods
Not to mention innawoods is fucking retarded unless the world is ending.
Bug-in, not out.

A group of close friends with similar political views, priorities, and weaponry that live near you

Attached: E02A43D7-FE06-4F12-BF4F-A2DBF94AFC9F.jpg (1121x911, 136K)

in the 90s, when the AWB was being drafted, they chose barrel shrouds etc since those were the distinguishing features of scary weapons at the time. The proliferation of optics recently is a recent thing, really.

It is easy to see “military red dots” and “high-magnification scopes” being the next 10+ round magazine sort of deal.
Think, why are pistol grips part of ban language? They’re used in the military, and look tactical. A LPVO can be seen in the same way.

Buy your optics now, everyone. Trust me

Nah. I can see thermal, night vision and body armor being banned soon. But scopes are used for hunting and competition mostly, so I don’t see those optics going anywhere.

That’s the scary thing. There’s not one place to escape too

Attached: 159E0A74-8177-445C-AC4D-83D80A56FE62.jpg (1024x1010, 86K)

Am I being targeted because of my affiliation and views? I keep seeing this textured iris pattern in my vision, before getting spiritually euphoric rage that causes my vision to blur and whiten. Is this some kind of directed energy weapon that causes false flag attacks? The 2020s and government-exclusive technological advancements are approaching, and lives can be wirelessly extended and ended without touching a single hair on someone's body.

Also, I'm Californian and I live with anti-gun people and am helpless to defend myself without giving the impression I'm one of the next shooters by obtaining guns. Is this what it's going to come to, to get nerve gassed on the side of the road because everyone was more opportune and equipped? I guess I shouldn't be afraid of getting killed in order to counteract the jewish subversion (oppressive), but I didn't think I'd be drawing a straw this short.

I do have P80 glocks, but I'm concerned with long range rifles and siegefags and chemical weapons which I don't have. The LGBT hate movement is the most effective way to oppress whites, especially when you picture Matthew Shepard type Mandela-esque acts. Not that I'm complaining, you people are lashing out at me for no reason. I'm a casual regularly scheduled guy, and I have Judaic Niggerwave legal assault committed on me by whoever the RNM supercomputer sends after me.

You can find a number pattern that causes norepinephrine to be released, but nothing is more bleak and existentially dreadful than the 2020s; the decade where the chickens will come home to roost in countless ways. Anyone who is affiliated with non MSM milestone predictions will know this and in point.

Attached: NoExcuses-9.12.2017.png (1497x2126, 1.51M)

A clear sightline across Pennsylvania Avenue...

Motivation to actually change. Y'all keep talking about HAPPENING this BOOGALOO that, but what do y'all do when the government bans something? Call your congressman? Call some gun rights group? Protest? Do any positive action at all? No. Y'all shitpost on Jow Forums and talk about the good ol days of $60 garbage rods and $10 spam cans. The government is going to ban guns and y'all're too complacent to do jack shit. Get some motivation.

>mfw I realize k is a board for young fudds

Attached: 1564955814277.png (529x470, 306K)

This is the most important thing

If you think america isnt the last real chance whites have at surviving the boogaloo then I have bad news for you

I will personally murder schizoposters on the day of the rope.

Fuck that shit, that's not true at all

The problem is that nobody wants to start the boogaloo because it's a fucking dumb idea. Chances are, nobody else is going to pitch in and help. Pic related.

Attached: at least he tried.jpg (1484x1006, 132K)

fun

daily reminder the Republican presidents have taken away more of your gun rights than Democrats ever have

>phoneposting
>saving a mobile file
Faggot.

The will to fight.

>user tries fighting the fed and was miraculously taken alive
>"I just didn't want to be a fudd" reports claim he said

>recently is a recent thing, really.
Jow Forums: a place for intellectuals, really.

It's only a dumb idea because we don't have enough people.

What other anons have said. If you've got guns and ammo for fucks sake don't buy any more.Have a way to grow and store food clean water and antibiotics. Whats the point of have 10000 rounds of m193 when you die from a gum infection?

Come to think of it lurk more and read the sticky are awful fuddly things to say. Y'all just gotta hang out more maybe clean the range for me for experience yknow and maybe youll pick up some wisdom bout these here guns.

It's 100% true and you know it.

Also get some first aid/med training. It's not that hard, I promise, and it'll save your life, which is very cool.

>he thinks it really matters if it's a republican or a democrat in office
U r dumb

>What should everybody have before the next democrat president?
A big glass of calm the fuck down juice.

Get good footwear
Be able to run AT LEAST a ten minute mile and lift a full grown man
If you have a weapon with a common caliber (5.56/.223, .308/7.62x51, .9mm, .38/357) practice, practice, and -I cannot stress this enough- practice!!
If you have a weapon in an uncommon caliber practice and stock up on ammo.
learn how to reload
A good stock of non-perishable food, bottled or canned water, well-stocked first-aid kit and knowledge on how to use it, basic painkillers (both acetaminophen and ibuprofen, as well as aspirin) and antibiotics such as penicillin, amoxicillin, or cephalosporin
Secure your home AND land
Get some acreage in a rural area with a well and septic tank and some sort of electrical generator -gasoline, diesel, solar, wind, water- and a backup. And spare parts.
Learn basic gardening and planting
Learn hunting, cleaning, tanning
Learn to sew
Learn to cut hair, you hippie.
Learn basic maintenance on and around your house on your automobile (see the stick in/o/ for the name of the guides, I know one of them's a Chilton's), and on other machinery that you want or need. (Including your firearms but I'm hoping that goes without saying.)
Everything written that you want to keep get it in print. Even if it means wasting thousands of dollars in printer ink and 3-ring binders.
Personal protective equipment
Learn how to defend yourself without a firearm and teach it to your family.
Never forget who you love and the morals you hold dear. Never give up, you are not alone.

>oy vey goyim stop worrying about the state of your country

A bead on the traitor selling our gun rights for a wall.

One thing that I forgot to mention: learn a trade skill. Trades are dying these days, they're quickly being replaced by college education and no one to fill in after the Master tradesman are gone.

Real answer

Ar15
Ar10 with scope
Ruger 10/22
At least 2 quality handguns of your choice

Oh,

1. Explosives
2. As many drones and RC cars as you can buy

Blood Agents like Hydrogen Cyanide so the country whiteoid fags' faces get even redder before they die their deserved senseless deaths. I'm glad for the Opioid Epidemic. Too bad it couldn't have killed more whites.

>daily reminder that the dual citizens have taken more of your gun rights than any american politician ever has
fixed

A willingness to die.

Attached: tumblr_pe75w3lNKt1w7nx4u_540.png (473x810, 455K)

LOL
YOU TRIED

are you counting Trump as a Russian agent?

>brace

Quit being a cuck and build a pistol. Fuck the ATF.

I love this board and I love y'all. Even if what they say about you is true.

I love you too user.
also them digits

Attached: 1421087319142.jpg (285x288, 16K)

Smith&Wesson stock

TRAINING. Shoot more.

Fuck the things you NEED, you should already have those.
Go out and get the nice things, buy an Ingram, grab a HK416, even a nice PPK before people go full "BAN THE NAZI GUNS!"
Anything and everything
Oh, and remember, when you hear them start knocking on doors, don't wait till they're at yours
Go to home depot, buy some fertiliser, grab a u-haul, and drive to the nearest police station that's door-kicking.
This is your last stand. Whites will come from all around the world to join you, but god forbid you run.
Forgive us for Australia, Japan, England, for our cowardice. As an apology, we'll fight side-by-side with you.

Body armor. Not cheap shit you can make out of AR500, but good ceramics because grabbers will say they're not needed.

good morning agent, you're here early

Attached: apufpi.jpg (991x672, 255K)

Go look at the racial dot map. Most of America is extremely segregated. Whites will always leave if they have the means. My area is slowly being transformed into a hellish 3rd world dystopia but the surrounding suburbs are lilly white. I really hope a dem doesnt get in til at least 24'. Should give us enough time to escape.

Thats why we need to build rural communities, preferably in the midwest, northeast and northwest.

The only real defense I see that will work is living in a smallish town with a based sheriff and good neighbors.

Good list. Also do some dry runs with all your gear to optimize and sort out the stuff you don't need.
Welding, comms, electrician, medicine, all good trades to learn.

the town i live in is in the center of ohio and it's 90% white families and 10% asians, also since there's no minorities or poor people every house is well kept and clean, and everyone says hi to each other on the streets and while mowing their lawn.

This is society without niggers and it's wonderful.

Africa

Anyway, have 10-20 lower receivers for AR-15s, and 10 mags per lower, plus like 20 magazines to exclusively practice with. Buy armour plates as well, they aren't that expensive, 4 is fine.

The lowers are for your kids as well as your future use.

I don't see the purpose of hoarding tons of ammo, it won't be banned, but have a SHTF stock of 5,000 rounds minimum to never use for everyday shooting.

Rate my end of year purchase plan:(most by the end of 2019 and some at the begging of 2020)

Ammo;
2 cases of surplus 7.62x39 (3000 rounds)
1 case of surplus 7.62 x25 steel core (2520 rounds)
2000 rounds of 9mm
5000 rounds of cci minimag
5000 rounds of cci balzer
1000 rounds Eley Contact
500 rounds surplus 7.62x51
500 rounds average .308 FMJ
250 round .308 HP
1500 55gr AE 5.56
420 XM855 5.56

Parts:
4 carbine length gas tubes
2 rifle length gas tubes
4 clamp on adjustable gas blocks
2x Brownells 5.56 BCG and ,308 bcg
spare 5.56 barrel (length tbd)
4x 33 round glock sticks
8x pined 30 round mag bodies( pinned because the pin could be removed if laws changed, and 30 because america won't export mags larger then 31).
2x spare lpk
2x spare buffer tube+ spring + weight.
2x nice ar triggers

optics:
A spare cheapo red dot(~$400)
A spare LPVO (cheapo again around ~$600)

Body amour:
Level 3+ or level 4 plates., maybe concealable pistol amour.

You are the retard for assuming it's for carrying on your person.

That’s what my hometown was like growing up until (((somebody))) shoveled in hordes of Arabs and Somalis. I’ll never go back now.