Any idea on how to prevent mass shootings?

Any idea on how to prevent mass shootings?

Attached: 1424016637766.png (508x713, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6zfTYQ09Rs?t=492
youtube.com/watch?v=0HUdnRojJVQ
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unfuck the american family so that there's less single mothers.

Attached: 1466223163497.jpg (1200x740, 104K)

Yeah

Remove minorities from the country, fix government corruption, and start excecuting the mentally retarded.

Legalize voluntary euthanasia and ban guns.

affordable healthcare to help the mentally ill and better funding for education

>how to prevent mass shootings?
shoot the glowniggers then stop their MK Ultra. it wouldn't be ez but

Git rid of guns. No guns = no mass shooting. Then we move onto mass stabbing

get rid of gun free zones, pass universal open carry, push for all citizens to carry when they out in public.

That's horrible and not what this country stand for.

So all of Jow Forums

You know the answer. I know the answer. But we aren't allowed to talk about it because of all the sexless individuals on this site that throw a diaper-shitting tantrum if its even mentioned.

(the answer is kill all the incels and autistics, and get rid of racist organizations like the NRA, spread the word)

Texas has open carry and all those people still died. Didn't even slow the mass shooter down

fpbp fpbp fpbp

deport OP back to his country of origin

Stop acceptance of broken dysfunctional families. Actually do something positive for the benefit of the mentally ill and those that are retarded. Educate the people in something more that "how to pass tests". Put home economics back into school, as well as firearm safety, and actual gym. Make them all mandatory. Teach facts.

>this
wasn't that a gun free zone?

why do all you retards say this shit when you don't know Texas law.

Texas does not have constitutional carry. You need a permit to carry a handgun, concealed or not. The only open carry we allow is for rifles and shotguns and nobody ever does that because it's just not done.

i wouldn't trust my kids in any governmet school no matter how much tax money you threw at it. conflict of interest.

Texas does not have constitutional carry.

Ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines. It might not eliminate mass shootings, but it will definitely cut down on the casualties by quite a bit. The media won't be as interested by the much lower numbers and won't broadcast it 24/7 for weeks on end. It won't seem as appealing or easy to some crazy fuck to try and get a high score.

It's almost like the leftist dismantling of the family unit and approval and encouragement of guilt for simply existing is causing a mental health crisis. Wow.

Attached: deletedtweet.png (1074x871, 120K)

weak

Attached: 1513286220534.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

you can still teach your kids in the safety of your own home but the education system we can agree is definitely fuck all bad at actually teaching kids what they need to be functional people and a massive amount of our citizens rely on it for their kids if we dont fix this we are just setting up the next generation to fail

These. Best part is that it applies to both white sperg shooters and blacks in gangs.

>he thinks the founding fathers were cucks

I'm not saying that it's not, in fact I rather agree. However sometimes stating the obvious is what's needed.

A lack of acceptance for disfunctional families is what fucks up these people in the first place. Perhaps you phrased that poorly but if someone has a fucked up family then the logical thing to do would be to give that person the support they need.

I know. I was not being sarcastic at you but rather the entire world. Kids today raised in the 2010s like either of the recent shooters really never stood a chance.

Prevent single mothers from happening. Keep no-fault divorce, but execute the children in case of divorce.

Attached: 1557948985429.jpg (625x790, 54K)

Yeah.

You mean to tell me the USA isn't a place full of themselves that don't mind removing subcultres and subhumans for their own benefit since they can't sustain their military industrial complex without a good war every 10 years?
>i will take bullshit for 6.000.000 Alex.

Attached: read my post!.jpg (544x768, 120K)

Yes, I could have phrased that better. To rephrase: have the media stop romanticizing dysfunctional broken homes. I agree that we need to support people in these situations, but we do not need to glorify it.

So no one thinks we should prevent or take away guns from people reported to be suicidal/homicidal.

more guns obviously you fucking idiot

Open carry is open carry. The mass shooter was open carrying and look at how that turned out

thanks for the clarification now thats something i can get behind

Like incels? Yeah, someone suggested that.

Fuck off LGBT. I'm not sharing a world with you faggots. There's more of us with a history of purging, and less of you with a history of suicide. Alabama niggers just wanna be free, ohh niggers just wanna be free. Sacks of shit. I hope a fire starts and kills all the 5150 gay suicide attempt patients. Baby tranny strangle time. It's lips are blue, like the makeup!!! Isn't this what you all wanted, the sweet release of death and the colored lips and head? Hear the cracking and snapping? It's my baby tranny strangle rope.

Attached: 1565177241771.jpg (794x1056, 361K)

Physically remove leftist communists from our country.

>Seething aspie
why do you hate people you've never even met? obviously the mental illness is a major contributing factor, but what was the thing that set you off?

Ah, I see, my bad, didn't mean to go on the defensive.

Mass shootings are good though, why the fuck would I want to prevent them?

Attached: 1564212045714.jpg (633x758, 65K)

I live in California, and when I go to liberal cities like Long Beach, San Francisco, or San Diego, I get extremely angry at the faggots roaming freely, destroying the constitution and letting in all the beaner shitskin jose gangbanger cartel members and tolerating niggers. They're committing genocide, yet they're the inmates running the asylum.

I couldn't even kill the malnourished anime trannies walking around with UWU surgical masks. I went to Balboa park, and there was the remnants of a fag parade, and the degenerates destroying family values. I went to Santa Monica, and there was gay couples threatening and challenging me with their Yuppy 0-empathy drug-fueled violent tendencies. They have illegal nigger-tier firearms.

I won't do anything, but when people inevitably start filling these subhuman degenerates full of holes to spite the jewish niggerwave influenced agenda, I wouldn't be happier.

I'm happy, because you horrid Satanic Masonic creatures give me the motivation to increase my strength and become far more powerful than imaginable. My vision turns fuzzy and my pain tolerance drops. Why are we allowing drug-dealing degenerate hedonistic fags here? That's three strikes.

Attached: gtforeddit.png (634x354, 373K)

>Be in BART station in SF
>All the signs and posters of trannies saying how you have to respect xir
Stay strong my man.

Attached: 1557001230170.png (480x476, 206K)

Yeah, the government just needs more tax money! That's the solution, spend more. spoken like a true fucking retard

The US had trillions to go bomb irrelevant sandniggers for Israel, yet they don't have the money to implement a healthcare situation that doesn't fuck over the middle class while Tyrone and Jose get free ER visits. If this doesn't convince you of ZOG and their welfare state, nothing will.

The obvious answer is increased gun control and a restriction on the sale of AR-15 pattern rifles and other assault rifles to civilians.

Sometimes you have to treat the symptoms before the disease if the symptoms are killing you. As for the disease:
And before anyone says "yeah ban the guns durr they'd just use something else" have a look at these guys: yeah you can just see these soibois killing 2 dozen people with a katana right?

And again, before anyone says "WELL ACKCHUALLY ITS NOT AN AR IF IT DOESNT HAVE A FIRE SELECTOR" only retards use full auto. Controlled fire is more deadly, both for trained professionals and domestic terrorists or anyone else. youtu.be/n6zfTYQ09Rs?t=492

>Remove minorities from the country
remove welfare programs and government provided goodies, then the ones that come here are forced to compete rather than leech, competition makes us all better.

>fix government corruption
corruption is guaranteed because people prefer themselves, their family and their friends before others. expecting them to not is crazy. it would never be an issue if we didn't elect people to rule over us.

>and start executing the mentally retarded.
let them be. they are a danger more to themselves than anybody else anyways.
besides, you should be able to avoid or defend yourself from them even easier if they have that much more trouble using reason than yourself.

So a fixed stock, angled pistol grip, and a muzzle brake will stop a mass shooter?

It's a very complex problem to solve and i pity America. Because the roots of the problem are so multiple it's laughable. But in the end you had it coming.

>Identifying and helping teens in need when it comes to mental health, and i'm not talking about putting them on a "black list" and removing every single of their basic constitutional right, i'm talking reaching to them
>Unfuck the american family system, coach kids in dysfunctional families since the parents can't get their shit together
>Stop promoting degeneracy everywhere, be it in the medias or elsewhere

I absolutely do not want to stop mass shootings.

>Traduction : i absolutely want to see guns banned full stop

Yeah, I do want to see guns banned, full stop. Maybe then I'll have a reason to actually do all this edgy shit I've been claiming I'm going to do for the past 20 years.
Pull the fucking lever already, I'm getting bored.

Depends on what you mean. Do you mean the terrorist political shootings, deranged lone gunmen, or the vast majority of cases where some thug caps 4 people or more in a drive-by?

El Paso isn't in Texas, it's in Mexico.

... Dude. You honestly think corruption is inevitable and that everyone else is just like Americans and want to work honestly but them programs be keeping people down?

Force women on welfare to work as prostitutes so we reduce the number of incel mass shooter's.

Stop allowing the media to sensationalize these shootings, turning mass murderers into celebrities. This is the same shit that happened in the 90s, with copycat suicides. Mass shootings are entirely a modern problem that have nothing to do with guns.If ease of access to firearms were the problem, mass shootings would have been common before the 90s as well.

Free, clean, consequence free sex on demand.

Attached: kill your enemies.png (500x380, 96K)

Attached: mad world.jpg (500x572, 102K)

what part of "forced to compete" did you not understand?
if you went to different country and there existed no protections, money or services by their government you would be forced to learn their language, forced to find work or create work, and you would be forced to get along with them and integrate into their society. if you didn't you would starve, be exiled or ignored and if you tried to employ force to your advantage to rob them or whatnot, well, you won't last long without a government protecting you from them defending themselves and blowing your head off.

tfw just today I read that of the 2 dudes who were wanted in Canada for murder, one "had never gotten over his parents' divorce".

All I need is my trusty Cold Steel karambit

Stop EMF raping vulnerable idiots with mass shooter thoughts glownigger

>Maybe then I'll have a reason to actually do all this edgy shit I've been claiming I'm going to do for the past 20 years.
>Pull the fucking lever already, I'm getting bored.
We both know larping amerimutt won't do jack shit when the feds will grab their shit.

Attached: 1564211220985.jpg (750x850, 437K)

based

>Any idea on how to prevent mass shootings?
Literally BAN the FBI from internet

>Recently the FBI released an affidavit about a shooting thread on one of the other chans. The Affidavit included screencaps taken by the FBI of the other thread - the only problem is, they left the (YOU)s in the thread.
@~11:00
>An FBI (you) confirmed egging on an active shooter in the warrant evidence

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf

Attached: FBI_8-chan_4chan_affadavit_court_evidence_(you)s-screenshots.png (1544x1926, 547K)

>We both know larping amerimutt won't do jack shit when the feds will grab their shit.
Thats right Agent Müller, I had absolutely nothing to do with that police station that got flattened the other day, good we are on the same page on that

Attached: data_poker_face.jpg (500x478, 21K)

>Thats right Agent Müller

>Be Euro
>Get on the chans
>Mutts perma seething about you
>on pol
>on k
>anywhere the mutt are realy
>larping about how what happen in eur*pa would never fly in the glorious US of A
>it's happening, and they are the patient zero of the west downfall from cucks to the Rainbow Reich to even retarded shit like "bbc"
>huuur duuuur whiter than you achmed
>"post pic then, mutt"
>nice try fed§§§
>"yellow west is useless, in the usa we would overtook the gov if they ever dar..."
>it's happening by the way, where you just larping or are you going to do something about it, mutt?
>NICE TRY AGENT MÜLLER

>but user i was joking
sorry i hijacked your shit to seethe a wee lil bit, there are people in this world that love you but none of them are here.

Attached: 1564951714121.gif (205x234, 96K)

What about legalizing involentary euthenasia?

it's really interesting how fishy many of these shootings seem.

Attached: 1551439836078.jpg (1280x542, 121K)

>seething FBI literally red in the face

Attached: get_a_load_of_this_spy.jpg (700x607, 233K)

>i've been called a FBI today
>a spook yesterday
>me, the overweight yuro weaboo that couldn't POG for shit
>mfw

Sad desu. Everyone so paranoid that feds are tracking them, but the feds dont give a fuck about pretenders who talk big on anime websites but never act. Its like naming the jew, but with spergs. You can call them whatever name you like and they dont care, but point out that all the hot shit they talk is nothing but larping and posturing, and they squeal as if you have physically harmed them. Its like they need the validation that might come from being on watchlists, so when they are faced with the reality that maybe they dont matter and nobody in the government cares about their hollow shitposting, they have to rationalize it with the notion that its all fed gaslighting.

>Recently the FBI released an affidavit about a shooting thread on one of the other chans. The Affidavit included screencaps taken by the FBI of the other thread - the only problem is, they left the (YOU)s in the thread.
@~11:00
>An FBI (you) confirmed egging on an active shooter in the warrant evidence

Friendly Reminder
Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events
belong on Jow Forums.

All warfare is based on deception and this is the result of pro-longed exposure to divide and conquer tactics deployed by the those in power

>bredygud bost

>You see, weapons and military equipment can't be tightly intertwined with politic
Do you know how i know you're brand new?

Attached: 1565224393776.jpg (500x375, 44K)

It's simple. Fuck thoose virgins.

>intertwined with politic
Where is the political component in this thread?

>Fuck thoose virgins.

Attached: I_see_what_you_did_there.jpg (500x500, 39K)

The obvious answer is banning guns, stupid mutts

>notsureifbait.nugget
Nogunz that are driven by emotions are being winded up by politicians that know that armed citizens are harder to bother than naked civvies to stamp anything precisely not like them as a danger that must be stripped their rights "just in case" while still trying to grab anything dakka.

Attached: 1564096501698.jpg (960x756, 44K)

germanfag here, it's the same for me.
except gemany is actually cucked, I'm gonna be pissed if the Us is the same when I finally move there.
>You guys better not ruin guns and cars for me over there.

>except gemany is actually cucked, I'm gonna be pissed if the Us is the same when I finally move there.
Hey man, i'm French, i know that feeling, i'm too much of a stubborn frog to fuck off to the USA but if i would, i would def go to North or South Dakota, just saying.

>You guys better not ruin guns and cars for me over there.
I hope for ya they won't

Attached: 1564070989891.png (400x399, 67K)

Profile every male child of a single mom, who is on SSRIs. That’s what your spree shooters have in common. That plus being a libtard is a deadly combination

>french fag
you're pretty based for that
>North or South Dakota
really not sure where to go except not cali or florida, so I appreciate the input.
any particular reason for those two?

all of them

And if one of the bystanders had their carry piece on them it would have been a different outcome. Those of us who follow the rules have to choose between compliance and safety. The shooters have no such concerns. Joe Biden has a lot of blood on his hands for this.

Tl;dr laws only bother the law-abiding

mercy kill nuclear strike on the USA

>you're pretty based for that
stop it you
>really not sure where to go except not cali or florida, so I appreciate the input.
any particular reason for those two?
as memey as it sound, it's the actual part of the USA where they are white, by that i mean not deformed, not retarded, not nigger welcoming, armed to the teeth kind of white, don't bite into the "based Texas" meme.

the plus side is that no one give a shit about those two "flyover" states and it's cold as fuck.

Attached: 1564947724685.jpg (1024x576, 60K)