Flamethrower

i know this is probably a stupid idea, but is it worth looking into getting one incase of shtf?
another idea is that incase of government corruption, it can be used to help rebel against them and work to destroy federal buildings
in minecraft of course
lets just hope someone doesnt get these banned by doing a "mass flaming"

Attached: New-Flamethrower-Picture.jpg (720x480, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covina_massacre
independent.co.uk/news/pupils-hurt-in-flame-thrower-attack-1423252.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're pretty good at inspiring fear and committing arson, not much else though. in a fire fight (no pun intended) you'd just be extremely fucking obvious and get shot.

>mass flaming

san francisco already does that.

also just make one, it's easy as fuck an cheaper

Could be good for burning down buildings and wooden telephone/electrical poles quickly, but that could probably be done just as well with a can of gasoline and some matches

Incendiary rockets do the same job as a flamethrower, just faster and from further away,

It might work in a bugout vehicle. Modify it in a way that torches people who get too close to your car.

just get dragons breath. less of a chance you will light yourself or other people on fire

Attached: Dragons-Breath.jpg (600x414, 60K)

Mount some over your doorway to have a pig roast when they try to serve a red flag warrant on you.

>mass flaming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covina_massacre
>The perpetrator, 45-year-old Bruce Jeffrey Pardo who had entered the house wearing a Santa suit
independent.co.uk/news/pupils-hurt-in-flame-thrower-attack-1423252.html

Isn't the whole point to light other people on fire?

Higher chance of blinding yourself.
Bro, wtf does shtf practically mean? I'm not sure for the need for that type of thing if you're not expecting everyone to know you have the goods.
Good idea seeing the weight of fuel.
Can be good for the deterrent effect too.
Taxidermized rottweiler full of tannerite is king anti-pig weaponry though.

yeah but you dont want to set the whole area or yourself on fire

>shtf
>dump all your fuel into an inefficient weapon

Unless you really, really stockpile the fuel, no. It's great at turning cover into a deathtrap and has plenty of utility uses if you know what you're doing, but it's hardly something you can just carry on you at all times. You're not gonna go hunting with a flamethrower.

Flamethrowers are good for brush burning and literally nothing else.

>hunting with a flamethrower

I think you're on to something there.

A deer can't stop drop and roll, so when it takes off running, it'll be partly cooked by the time it dies. Saves time! If you track a rabbit to its burrow you can just barbecue mister bunners and dig him out. Tasty!

they're illigal

Flamethrowers have a pretty short range and high fuel consumption. You don't get that many shots with them even if you have a big ole backpack of fuel.

>lets just hope someone doesnt get these banned by doing a "mass flaming"

Too late. Pic related by the way

>The perpetrator, Walter Seifert, also known as "Der Feuerteufel von Volkhoven" (firedevil of Volkhoven), attacked the people at the school with a home-made flamethrower and a spear, killing eight pupils and two teachers, and wounding twenty-two others.

Attached: Der-Amoklauf-von-Volkhoven-Protokoll-einer-Katastrophe-3.jpg (1024x1001, 133K)

>attacked the people at the school with a home-made flamethrower and a spear, killing 8+2
Thats small potatoes, if you were to hit for example riot control troops all bunched up you could burn a hundred+ within few seconds

I don't think you'd be able to get that close to a hundred riot cops with a flamethrower without someone noticing. And after somebody does it once, they'll be on the lookout for others doing the same.

Just doesn't seem like a viable option to me.

Use a vehicle or move through a building to a window or roof

My favorite is the flamethrower bi-plane with loudspeakers playing Erika (1930)

Attached: crop_duster_biplane.jpg (1200x800, 182K)