Now son I know the store doesn’t open for 20 more minutes but I’d like you to let me in so I can walk around and...

>now son I know the store doesn’t open for 20 more minutes but I’d like you to let me in so I can walk around and talk with every single person behind the counter but not buy anything

How do you handle the eternal boomer wanderer?

Attached: 106C466D-6A81-4BAE-9332-43AE0098DF9A.png (1920x1080, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LY_UaY1QlAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no
Wow that was easy

>he thinks it’s easy

TBQH if he's easily subdued, and not armed, there is almost no harm in letting him do that before he's getting in the way of your making money. I still don't let the crusty fucks in though, these entitled pieces of shit need to realise they're not fucking god before they get blindsided by their inevitable mortality.

If you let them in once they’ll be back with more of their friends

"We can't allow you in store prior to open for policy and safety reasons."
>Keeps at it
>I start recording
"I asked you nicely, but if you keep this up do you want to be criminally trespassed?"
Don't be such a limp wristed faggot

Sometimes they're cool guys who just like chilling with other folks, you just have to make sure you and your employees know to say "excuse me I have to talk to this customer" if someone else needs something.

Boomers never get it. They'll never understand. Store opens at 9 literally every day, 10 on sunday. Doesn't matter. All these disgusting wasted life husks will waddle up to the doors and stand around while peering into the windows. Some of them even go so far as to pry the exit door open, which we keep unlocked once the opening crew arrives so others can get in. They'll literally force their way in, walk around the store a half hour before we're open. I can't tell you how shocked they are when I tell them they can't be in here, the store isn't open for another half hour. I hate boomers, they're more entitled than the fucking middle easterners or eastern europeans.

Attached: 1455327196845.jpg (255x244, 30K)

These sad fucks are such cunts, that they can't get social interaction without having people paid and forced to stand there and talk to them

>uhh can i come in
Only if you dont bother me
>ok sonny
Eats breakfast
>hey buddy i-
Not open yet.
>oh right

So many times ive had somebody awkwardly stare at me while i munch down some mcds at my desk at 8:59 because by fucking god we dont open until MY WATCH says 9:00

this, work in a bank and boomers are the rudest most entitled generation we deal with, had one bring in savings bonds (which were NOT his) at 2 minutes to close. He was behind another customer so didn't get helped till 3 after close (we lock at close, no exceptions), then demanded we re open so the person who the bonds belonged to could get in (a full 7+ minutes after close) so this boomer fuck could get his precious money. Threw a childish fit in the lobby when we refused to re open and stormed out.

it's amazing how they think breaking and entering is ok, because of their sense of entitlement
youtube.com/watch?v=LY_UaY1QlAM

this dumb bitch doesn't get it, even after the shouting, sirens, beretta in her face, and being tased, shit still didn't sink in

Oh boy another retarded lefty agitation thread

Schizo

You sound like the dick here you idiot

schizo for sure, this has nothing to do with left or right, this has everything to do with our current crop of old people being some of the most narcissistic pieces of shit in a hundred years, while trying to call out every other generation that's currently alive for it instead of themselves

found the entitled boomer who thinks stores and employees should open and close when convenient to himself

So yes, this is a lefty raid thread

Attached: 3674567.png (968x634, 829K)

fuck me, i'm saving this

Kek, funniest shit I've seen in a while. Took that taser like a champ tho. Thanks for sharing with the class user.

Attached: IMG_1329.jpg (400x500, 51K)

>>I start recording
>"I asked you nicely, but if you keep this up do you want to be criminally trespassed?"
Why start recording and threaten with lawsuit like a pussy? Just don't open the goddamn door. Say "no" and just walk away. Don't look at them again until you go unlock the doors at opening time.

>found the entitled boomer who thinks stores and employees should open and close when convenient to himself
I think I know what that PSA user that doesn't understand what a sale is...

You already had that garbage saved you leftist trash

this, boomers had the chance to make the world a fantastic place for their children-great grandchildren and they fucking shit on all of them

hating boomers is not isolated to commie fucks, pretty much everyone can get behind the concept

>t.

Attached: 564357365.png (501x504, 22K)

>criminally trespassed
>lawsuit
>thinks all doors are actually locked until open time
You don't interact with belligerent boomers that threaten Yelp and Google reviews much do you? Last thing any white Boomer wants is to be on video being belligerent to a person of color that is talking calmly and smoothly.

t. melinin enhanced

Everyone knows that didnt happen, you commie shitbag

lol ancient boomer piece of shit, go suck down more generated oxygen and wait to die

No leftypol your stink is all over this
Back to the raid discord you legtist retard

You aren't good at agitating, leftypol

really? it seems like white boomers yell at niggers all the time whether they are on camera or not

Go away, grandpa.

i loved talking to old people when i worked retail. time you are talking is time you are not working and the bossjew cant get mad at you for being friendly to customers

>leftist retard
>retard
Damn boomers can't even figure out why words are underlined red or choose to ignore phone autocorrect. Can't wait for Boomer die off and used gun market is flooded.

only the good rural hard working boomers do that
the majority of old hippie bastard boomers would let a pack of wild monkeys rape their entire family if they thought it would make them look tolerant

No leftypol pretending to want guns doesn't make fit in

make you* fit
you lefty idiots always out yourselves

Nobody said anything Jow Forums but you, you ancient slice of crusty dirt. We're talking about a whole generation of people being shit on both sides of the isle XD I'm not good at agitating, because I'm agitated, not agitating, about the way you old pieces of shit act to me and everyone else from gens X, Y, and Z

that containment leak *is* pretty bad, even if this thread is off-topic as fuck and needs to be pruned anyway

go to worldstar nigger

0/10

>person of color
>talking calmly and smoothly
Pick one, bruh

As opposed to millenial retards who open the store 10-15 minutes late? Fuck Jimmy Johns.

>Wanting guns
Kek. I'm an armed contractor. Guns, armor, sharpies out the ass.
>Worldstar
I'm so damn proud of my melinin enhanced brethren. They end up being stars one way or another. Ingenious and ingenuity.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190808_082018231.jpg (4601x1920, 3.57M)

You don't fool anyone leftypol

Go dilate you tranny.

no leftypol that dismissal doesn't work on me

>if u hate boomer u r leftypol
>stop raiding stop diverging us
Sounds like something a false flag raiding commie would say.

No leftypol reverse psychology isn't working