Plebbit is so cringe

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-123607~2.png (1440x2480, 518K)

people already do this and the ones who do it a lot end up getting fined/jailed for wasting police time

>2019
>going to Reddit, Twitter, etc

Attached: 1395206565464.gif (165x115, 949K)

>horned up ammosexual

don't kinkshame me redditfag

>screencapping a r*dd*t thread on Jow Forums
Go backkk

Why does reddit come over to Jow Forums and make threads about reddit? Kill yourself, OP. Also, kill your family for having produced the shitstain that is (You)

for 4channel upboats. aka (you)s.
let's circlejerk about how dumb redditors are guys. XD

I've been waiting for some faggot to use the LOL SMALL DICK line on me so I can send them their username sharpied to my 7" cock.

>7"

yeah that's technically below average

(you)

>Hey guys I went to this gay bar and took a picture of this faggot, lmao look at how fucking gay he is: the thread.

Attached: 1386345637877.png (218x210, 19K)

Nice knowyourmeme picture faggot. Now it's baby tranny strangle time, no talkie before coffee (Yiffy)

It's baby tranny strangle time
Baby tranny strangle time
Baby tranny strangle time

Where it at, where it at?
Now there it go, there it go
There it go, his breathing go

Baby Tranny Strangle
Baby Tranny Strangle
Do the Baby Tranny Strangle, Baby Tranny Strangle
Baby Tranny Strangle with 2 feet of twine
Do the Baby Tranny Strangle, Baby Tranny Strangle
Baby Tranny Strangle with your foot and some twine

Now there it go, there it go
There it go, his breathing go

something something anterior fornix

you're wrong, by the way. your blacked overlords lied to you.

more like

>So I was at the gay bar that I always hang out at after work because I hate fags, lmao look at this faggot that I spent all night talking to, went home with, and then banged for like six hours. God I fucking hate gays!

>police will get so annoyed that real change might happen
Or, you know, they'll just start ignoring calls like that. Provided the 911 operator doesnt quiz you over the phone and reject the call themselves, as they already do.

two ways this can go:

>"Hello 911, there is a crazy man with a gun!"
>"Are they threatening anyone?"
>"Yes"
>cop shows up, the person with the gun was not threatening anyone. the caller is arrested.

>"Hello 911, there is a crazy man with a gun!"
>"Are they threatening anyone?"
>"No"
>"OK then that's not a crime. Goodbye."

then people start lying to get the cops to show up anyway

Is there an audio version I can get of this?

then they get arrested for lying to the cops. that's an actual crime ya know.

what did you think was going to happen? the cop just goes "Wow, you sure fooled me! Nice one! Later, skater" ?

I'm just saying how it would happen with these people. They are not sane. Many of them would genuinely think they're doing the world a favor and the cops would be on their side every time.
Then they'd attack the PDs on social media for abuse etc etc

>and the cops would be on their side every time.

but that's wrong. wasting police time and resources like this is a crime. they would be fined or arrested, not catered to. you have a delusional view of the world my friend.

People do this all the time. That's why any gun owner other than autistic fudds CC. If I open carry at my local harris teeter there's no question someone will call 911 saying there's a man with a gun and then every cop in a 10 mile radius will decend on me.

why are such a fucking moron that you have to make up shit I didn't say to argue?
you're creating a demon out of someone who is straight up agreeing with you, holy shit.

Attached: 1522839546832.jpg (400x300, 12K)

calm down, fucko. I misread your post because you typed it like a fucking retarded third-grader.

>the caller is arrested
More like
>police show up, see a gun and "fear for their lives" as an excuse to execute someone and get away with it
Cops are not the gun owner's friend unless they first prove otherwise. Always assume cops want the chance to kill you and get away with it.

>police show up, see a gun and "fear for their lives" as an excuse to execute someone and get away with it

in states where OC is legal, the police do not sperg out the second they see someone OC'ing.

all of this goes out the window if they're black, though. then it's shoot to kill every time.

Ready the sticky or go to "plebbit". Gun control threads go in Jow Forums.

to be fair, the retard got called out for being retarded. just like you op. now go back

This. They are traitorous cockroaches that are there to prevent us from lynching communists. They're not on your side.

>"It's always these fucking horned up ammosexuals who are foaming at the mouth for a chance to be a hero that worry me just as much as an actual active shooter."

Despite being a hoplophobic pussy, they're making a somewhat valid point here. Some gun owners are so autistic and trigger happy that I wouldn't feel at ease around them either. I mean, what would you think if pic related walked into the restaurant while you're just sitting there quietly eating your lunch?

Attached: ChipotleBoys.jpg (599x615, 56K)

Probably strike up polite conversation, warn the guy holding his rifle that it might be considered brandishing depending on the specific laws of the jurisdiction, maybe see about getting them to switch to OC'ing pistols if for no other reason than convenience.

>all of this goes out the window if they're black, though. then it's shoot to kill every time.
For who, the black or the cop?

i would cringe and ignore them

"SORRY PAL, BUT IT'S MY RIGHT AND DUTY TO CARRY THIS HERE AR-15 AND SOME 9 MILLIMETER PEA SHOOTER AIN'T GONNA CUT IT. IF YOU WERE A SHEEPDAWG LIKE ME, YOU'D KNOW THAT. NOW STEP ASIDE, CIVILIAN, SO I CAN ORDER MY BURRITO AND THEN GET BACK TO PROTECTING THE PUBLIC."

Attached: 1565283761986.jpg (1440x1581, 930K)