ARG AR THREAD TRIPFAG CONTAINMENT

Anime DMR edition

Attached: DSC_2970.jpg (2400x1600, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

smga.com/smith-and-wesson/mp15-sport-ii-optic-rdy-case-mag-cha-6028
retrorifles.com/colt-xm177e1-gau-5-car-15-1965-1966/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey bud I think you fucked up there a bit, just sayin'.

Attached: WP_20190801_016.jpg (2169x1725, 775K)

WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME MY RED DOT BY A COMPANY THAT DOES NOTHING BUT PRODUCE SHITTY FUDD LASERS AND SHITTY COPES IS JUSTASGOOD???!!!!??

Attached: They're laughing at you anon.png.bmp.jpg (523x523, 45K)

fuck off poorfag

Attached: DSC_2956.jpg (2400x1600, 1.6M)

These are not ARs!
>REEEEEEEEE

>he continued his faggotry that didn’t contribute anything to the last tread in the new one
Bruh no one cares about you or the poorfag from the last thread

Oh shit I'm sorry.
How about you suck my white fuzzy gotesack.

Attached: WP_20190720_002.jpg (1871x1728, 1.55M)

>bruh
Shoo shoo poorfag zoomer. Post rifle before you go.

how about you stop texting me pictures of the fursuit with beanbag balls sewn onto it doing work hours

Attached: DSC_2883.jpg (2400x1600, 902K)

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our KACs on account of how big and hard they are. Sometimes I pull on the charging handle so hard I rip the skin between my fingers.

Post rifle faggot user

the only work hours you need to worry about are the hours where you work his fuzzy balls nigga

he would be dead if he lived anywhere close

Attached: +_4f2ca6bad3582312e887d26f015b0c17.jpg (1000x981, 216K)

>.png.bmp.jpg

Attached: 1563948074357.jpg (439x650, 69K)

I forgot that Jow Forums is populated by millionaire gen xers who got a few too many concussions from their time in the army rangers/green berets
Retards

you really expect me to believe you wouldn't both put on jorts and go drink appletinis at the club together?

That sounds fun.

Attached: layeredcancer.png (1024x1816, 2.3M)

hmm yeah that sounds like a half decent time

Attached: 685cf920d0df8bbd9a9927abf1afa3c3.jpg (577x799, 61K)

Poverty is a mental illness, make better choices.

Attached: Mr. Karl, my accuracy doesn't feel so good.png (710x840, 738K)

Attached: DSCN1775.jpg (4608x2592, 3.6M)

lol roach trash kys

0/10 literally not lmt

you got me there. i just wanted to stay relevant to the thread edition and avoid posting the same few pics i always post.
but since you called me out on it, here you go.

Attached: DSCN2245.jpg (2586x2970, 2.06M)

Sup guys

Attached: IMG_20190726_201928569-01.jpg (3120x3593, 3.67M)

Are the larue ultimate upper kits gtg?

Does nobody make a metal a2 buttplate? I like fixed stocks but they butt plate feels so cheap.

yeaah thats the stuff

Attached: 1561821110719.jpg (567x743, 69K)

Does that good chinaman stuff actually work? And does it work well?

>AR thread
>Cx4

at least post the Ax4 "Wall builder"

Attached: ARx4.jpg (2763x1443, 994K)

None of my AR parts are made in China. If you're referring to the handguard, it is a genuine PRI Delta Gen III and not the airsoft version.

Got my first colt I've ever owned. Getting a carry handle mounted trijicon TA50 for it.

But I'm going to be waiting awhile as it's back ordered. I want to keep this thing as bare bones as possible, considered mounting a light to the standard handguards but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it.

Attached: photo_2019-08-07_15-41-25.jpg (1280x960, 187K)

Do lowers even matter? Everyone says PSAnderson is to be avoided but it's all just milled aluminum to milspec isn't it?

It's not going to matter a huge deal, but if you want credibility from elitists, it's going to need the right badging.

why not put a ta31 on it?

I wouldn't bother with the light. That's not a gun you're going to be trying to clear your house at night with. I think you're on the right track and I would keep it exactly like you seem to want.

If you want something at night you can go for 16inch and below with a free float or buy a bottom barrel PSA premium 16 inch or below and slap a light on it knowing that it's going to be confiscated and if it's returned it'll be in worse condition.

Anderson is the most likely to have out of spec milling. PSA is better in that if your lower is out of spec, they have really good customer service.

Also buy an LMT MARS.

>lmt doesn't make the exact rifle I want
>want to build from parts
>No fucking MARS lowers anywhere

I have a TA31 laying around and I really would rather have something with more forgiving eye relief for carry handle mounting. My TA31 is sitting on my tavor which is the only gun I like that scope with, as the cheek weld is so tight, staying in the eye box is more or less effortless.

I've demoed the TA50 before and fell in love with it, the field of view is a bit narrow compared to what I'm use to, but it's much more forgiving which I think will make it optimal for carry handle mounting. It's also nice and compact so it won't fuck up the lines of the rifle.

I went with the green crosshair model as I've found for the purpose I'd be using that scope for that's just what's going to work best for my eyes.

Only MARS in stock are complete lowers with stock and I don't want to pay 900 bucks for a bunch of shit I'll replace

Oh I forgot to ask in my previous post, what sling would /k recommend for a "correct" 80s and 90s M16.

One reason why I will always avoid Anderson: They don't mark the right side of the receiver. No SAFE/FIRE or pictograms at all. Annoys the shit out of me.
Also, BCM and Aero(I'm sure some others are too) are two lowers that have flared magwells. Nothing major like a KE Arms lower, but it is a nice addition that you don't have to bolt on or buy additionally.

If I'm a right handed shooter what do I gain from MARS other than flex potential?

>Buy Anderson lower because lol$40 and a lower is a lower is a lower amiright?
>FCG pins keep walking out
>Buy new set
>These also walk out
>Fuck it, buy a Stag lower
>No issue whatsoever with pin walking, turns out the Anderson was just a piece of out of spec shit
Don't make others experience this.

usgi cotton sling, silent sling, and maybe vcas

Do the monolithic lmt uppers work with regular milspec lowers or do they need the lmt lowers?

Is it bad to unironically prefer P-Mags for both my AR's and AK's?

Attached: images (1).jpg (143x351, 10K)

they will work with any milspec lower.

Attached: DSCN2182.jpg (1908x1089, 755K)

What this user said.
I personally picked up a silent sling for like 5 dollars off ebay for a beater 16 inch rifle and it works well.

Bcm enhanced medium weight or enhanced light weight?
I've heard great things about the elw, but the emw is only 5 ounces heavier and fluted with the same enhanced profile.
I feel like the gun is already going to be light af with the mlok handguard and might have a little more mag dump capability with the emw.
I've been so close to pulling trigger on an elw, but the emw just seems like it'd fix any possible issues with only a minor weight cost.

What length barrel?

>sour grapes joke
>when everyone here has lmt
You'd be better off posting a poverty pony with good groups if you want to piss the elitists off.

>sour grapes
that is not even what that patch signifies, friend.

>sour grapes
lol he doesn't fucking know.

14.5"
Also, sucks that the emw doesn't come in chf.
If I got the elw it'd be chf and I'd prob go 16".
Is chf a big deal?

lurk more retard

Id do the ELW for 14.5. CHF is extremely nice and will give you a longer lasting barrel and the ability to piss off poor people.

Got more gear in lads.
KYWI shorty belt mag pouches feel like they're going to be the tits for reloads during class.

Attached: 20190808_174230.jpg (1549x2099, 379K)

Where is Ash?

Dead hopefully, real question is where is Wuggy. I actually miss him.

>reloads during class.
more like growing class you midget

Would a skinny chf barrel like the elw last longer than a button heavier profile like the emw?
My only concern with the elw is durability from getting too hot.

Yo I actually miss him too

I mean are you doing nothing but mag dumping? CHF will more than likely last longer due to the added material.

Contrary to popular belief, /arg/ is a bully free zone.

Attached: 20190806_144031.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

I'm glad trips are back edition, yesterday was sad

I shoot about 100 rounds per session, usually about 2 seconds between shots. Might do a mag dump or 2 up close with some drill type shooting.
All in all, I shoot somewhat fast.

oh, my mistake, and it used to have good guns.

Post rifle.
Not for bullying purposes, but for admiration and thoughtful/constructive critique if it is desired.

Attached: 20190722_155159.jpg (3023x4032, 2.41M)

A thinner profile won't be damaged or seriously heat soaked by that rate of fire. ELW profile is very light and makes for an easy to wield rifle. I would personally go for it for the weight reduction and enhanced durability and strength of the CHF barrel but either would serve you well.

how much is shipping from psa when it's not free and I don't plan on springing for expedited. will probably be getting charging handle, BCG, upper without BCG & charging handle, and a complete lower and I think it said something about everything comes separate?

you already know

Attached: middle finger.jpg (4128x2322, 891K)

3 EBT cards, or you take your poverty riddled self over there, add the shit to a basket, then do the estimate shipping because nobody here can give you a shipping estimate without knowing the shipper, weight, size of package, and destination you dumb fuck.

Dude, do nurses comment on your veins whenever you need an IV? It happens to me every damn time with any nurse and I'm starting to get freaked out.

I ordered the VCAS, it doesn't look absurd and includes fast tension adjustment which will actually make it useful for me rather than decoration. Thank you for your help, user.

Attached: VCAS-125-OA-BK_00.jpg (2000x1334, 169K)

Imagine shit posting away on your shitty dell right next to the main shit pipe of your section 8 shit shack.

ACOG vs K16i on a 16" post opinions but don't be incorrect

I can't decide what 11.5 upper I want for my pistol.
I'm torn between a BCM MCMR and a commando/6933 clone upper.
It's mainly for LARP, but I guess I'd actually use the thing too.
I feel like once I buy one, I'd want the other one too.

Attached: 115upper.jpg (640x480, 53K)

They're great slings and very easy to adjust. You won't be disappointed.

If you have the money for a K16i and aren't concerned about weight trimming I'd go with that.

smga.com/smith-and-wesson/mp15-sport-ii-optic-rdy-case-mag-cha-6028

just to make sure, the "threaded barrel model" means i have thte potential to attach a silencer, right?

Attached: clever.jpg (500x643, 62K)

well fuck me, i thought i downloaded the original. now i posted some weird edit and i feel bad

Attached: 12th century looney tunes.jpg (636x456, 55K)

Get modern free float upper first, easier to resell should you dislike shorties for some literal effeminate gay reason

No, suppressors are not capable of being purchased with welfare stamps.

Anyone here use a hogue grip on their ar 15? Is it black? Post pic.

Or any number of things, like a solvent trap

>smga.com/smith-and-wesson/mp15-sport-ii-optic-rdy-case-mag-cha-6028
>just to make sure, the "threaded barrel model" means i have thte potential to attach a silencer, right?

Attached: 1454277058965.jpg (500x671, 113K)

retrorifles.com/colt-xm177e1-gau-5-car-15-1965-1966/

Has anyone ordered anything off this site? I came across it a few days ago and it seems real fucking nato for making some clones.

just buy brownells

cg is that you

i had one for like two weeks on an ar10. it's rubber overmolded. comfy, but ugly af.
unfortunately, this is the only pic i have of it.

Attached: DSCN1704-.jpg (2592x3456, 3.03M)

Ill stick my pipe in your shit mother fucker

no

Attached: 1463896464923.jpg (1957x643, 495K)

>buying that
>concerned with a "silencer"
I wouldn't worry about NFA items if I was you.

It is only the aggressive, screeching poorfags that irritate me.

Why didn't you just get the no finger grooves one? Also how does the color match with the rest of the aluminum on the ar? What grip do you use now?

Without the finger grooves it is a very comfy grip. I highly recommend it.

Attached: IMG_20190726_201909191-02.jpg (3524x1562, 1.98M)

Can I get a fucking DMR from halo reach furniture for my AR please.

Attached: 1552462749173.png (1280x2430, 1.7M)

pls tell me you got one of the buttstock adapters so its set up extra boss

Post your knights armament SR-25 or get the fuck out of here you poor.

>why didn't you get the no finger grooves one?
it came with the lower. i didn't have a choice.
i don't have that lower assembled anymore. so none. i swapped it out for a magpul miad

>what do I gain from MARS?
A slightly easier time clearing stoppages in confined spaces such as a vehicle.