You guys don’t need a firearm to defend yourself against armed robbers. A can of mace works just fine...

You guys don’t need a firearm to defend yourself against armed robbers. A can of mace works just fine. Just take it from this trained army man! #GunControlNow

twitter.com/usmcliberal/status/1158778110826954752?s=21

Attached: 0D7BAFF8-4DE4-4708-94D7-FE49F324B7BF.jpg (750x1060, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_Xg8mPoGw
youtube.com/watch?v=oKcG0dX6FjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot!

USMC liberal? Can't wait to guess MOS

Can't be a real account

everyone who wears "marine" anything as a title after they get out and uses marine/moto pics for avatars is always a tool whose only highlight in life was the service they hated doing.

exceptions are given to guys who retire and just can't let it go.

I would be ok with not having a gun for self defense if I could legally carry mustard gas

Like this is great b8 for trolling because retarded normies will believe this but I am mad that almost 2k people have agreed with this statement

I think he meant hair spray for his wig when he goes out to the bar for Ladies Night.

>Don't be afraid to use your nails, girls!

Yet again we have a milfag espousing anti-gun views because he was in the muhreens and knows that no one but they with milfag training should be allowed to use guns.

I got brain damage reading that thread

Just tweet him the video of the African American gentlemen engaging in fisticuffs with that child sitter in the fine state of New Jersey

Link?

Marines breed liberals. See: Terminal Lance faggot and his tranny brother and Mad Goy Mattis and his refusal to keep trannies out of DoD

Shit...imagine Bear Spray being legal everywhere.
...because it fucking isn't. Not to mention that if they're in ranges for you to use it they'd have shot your ass dead before the burn kicked in, or at the very least wound you until they get it out of their eyes...then they're gonna rape you before they kill you.

And what if there are more than one intruder?

youtube.com/watch?v=vP_Xg8mPoGw
shit source but here

He has a point. Bear spray is particularly well known for being small and convenient.

Attached: open-carry.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>sees you walking alone
>runs up and grabs your mace
>sprays you with it
>slams you to the ground
>steals your phone, wallet, and keys
nothing personel

wait why arent robbers just using their own bear spray to rob people?

Oh yeah I sure do love using sprays inside!

No idea, especially since it's much more effective than any rifle or handgun. I guess we should count our blessings they only shoot people.

The 13% strikes again

Like a handgun?

Zyklon-b for me

Not as effective but will for sure prevent gun accidents

NDs are part of owning bear spray

Back to leftypol

Must be an old fart. That's the old forest camo he's wearing.

>zyklon-b
>leftypol
You can't really be this dumb

doesn't have to be that old. he looks to be in his 30s on twitter.
they were using those old flaks in training up until this decade.

Well it aint infantry cause he would be 03XXDebildawg. I'm guessing Intel

It's because you either get pounded into the mold, or you resist it so much that you turn into a turbo-faggot. So, on average, the Muhreens aren't bad when it comes to leftoids, but the ones they do breed are some of the worst. Also, Uriarte (of TL) is a literal Jew, so, you know how that goes.

what if the other guy has a gun?

>use a can of soup, it’s unexpected!
Twitter is truly a bastion of mental retardation

>gets gun pointed at
Haha, I was waiting for this moment
>cowboy grabs the bear spray
>*sprays*
>Looks like i grabbed my AXE instead
>gets shot
>ded

At least it isn't fatal. I remember when I was a kid someone sprayed bear spray in their face and we had to call an ambulance

Nearly all countries which ban firearms for self-defense also ban less-lethal alternatives, so it is a false compromise. Losing lethal means of self-defense also means losing less-lethal means of self-defense.

SLIPPERY SLOPE DOESN'T EXIST
pls forget how "gay marriage and pride parades won't lead to ridiculous failtrannies pushing into women's spaces" literally lead to exactly that

I remember when he got assblasted about the explosive charge swastika someone made. Fucking kike, I regret buying his book years ago.

you could make that same argument about guns too, moron

It would suck if he missed with his pepper spray. If you miss with a gun you still get a nice bright flash in a dark house and a damage inducing bang too.

One would also hope an assailant wouldn’t try to block the spray, perhaps with their hand or a price of cardboard. I wonder how many people successfully block bullets?

Because they'd get shot like a faggot

How hazed do you think this fag wast?

Attached: 1530123963141.png (1118x1004, 906K)

gun holsters are far less shit and guns don't all operate the same.
no one wants to chance running up and grabbing your carry only to find it's on safe or there isn't one in the chamber...
bear spray works the same from pretty much all manufacturers. You remove the tab and shoot, and it can all be done with 1 hand, by design.
the holsters all also work exactly the same and are intentionally easy to pull the canister out of in a hurry.

i was definitely joking but you're an idiot if you think it's easy to run up and grab someone's gun out of their holster and shoot them as reliable as you can a bear spray can.

That's what concealed carry is for niggo, how the fuck are you going to conceal that Jumbo Febreeze sized mace

>you're an idiot if you think it's easy to run up and grab someone's gun out of their holster and shoot them as reliable as you can a bear spray can.

You can just stab them. You dont have to take their gun.

great job taking a joke and missing the point entirely.
yes, stabbing someone would be far easier than taking their guns, retard.

>twitter screencap thread

Attached: 1386397596138.jpg (533x533, 72K)

>Don't rob me!
>I say reaching for my concealed carried 100 pound chlorine gas shell

It's also weak sauce because bears have a different sense of smell. You want actual human defense spray or a Glock 29

you got a lice problem?

>bear spray
>enclosed space
>bearspray yourself as well.

Guess he should've taken his bear mace to combat then. Then we might not have to suffer under his gay opinions.
That presuming he ever saw combat.

seethe harder

Not enough apparently.

Spraying spicy air in confined spaces. Sounds exceptionally retarded. Fairly certain bear spray is actually less powerful than regular mace too.

Remember, if the bad man has a rifle: Run 50 yards through no man's land, straight at em, to spray him with lemon juice at close range!

Truly, a tactical genius in his own time.

>regret buying his book
Same

>m-muh bear spray!
When will retards learn bear spray is LESS potent pepper spray? Morons seriously think just because it has the word bear, it's more powerful.

Good thing in this country we don't need reasons since we already have rights. Two separate things people seem to confuse. Also seem to forget rights weren't meant to be granted by the government, they were meant to be inalienable and granted by being human. They are to be upheld and protected by the government. It's a viewpoint I wish we could get back to. Sorry I'll go back to /pol now.

So, what are you supposed to do after you spray him, which usually just stuns him for a few seconds before he's back in action but now super pissed.
I never, ever, see anyone address this point, do they think pepper spray is some sort of magical potion that basically paralyzes whoever it hits for hours?

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-231334_Firefox.jpg (1080x1113, 324K)

No, you stay.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Too bad guns aren't just for self defense but also for shooting traitors and derelicts to their oath in minecraft.

What a dumb faggot, fuck him and fuck you bootlicking retards that worship "muh troops" and "muh police"

We were given a beautiful blueprint, many of them and yet we refuse to follow. I hate the argument of "you don't need.." or "what reason should you.." because it ignores the fact that we are American and human. That is need and reason enough.

>b-but look at EUROPE!

Ah, the classic "no one should have guns because I'm an emotionally unstable faggot and project that onto everyone else" argument.

Attached: 1557882867144.jpg (431x415, 20K)

>had an ak in his hands
bullshit, no troop in country was allowed to pick up enemy ordinance, they booby trapped that shit.

Seems like a troll at this point

I mean, you say that, but

Attached: ppsh iraq.jpg (800x696, 102K)

>I remember when he got assblasted
He did?

SHALL

Attached: 1555513442108.jpg (735x1089, 286K)

Bear spray is weaker than normal pepperspray.

Based.

Actually, this is a great idea for a criminal. Mace can be purchased at many stores in many states, just sitting there in line at the register. You don't need any checks for it. Instead of threatening someone, just spray them and take their wallet. They pretty much can't resist at that point.
No idea why it isn't done more often.

Attached: 1554337366868.jpg (600x449, 48K)

wont do shit against some druggie in a berserk rage.

user, you're the retard here. He is 100% correct.

>Spray weapons become the norm for self defense
>robbers wear face shield and goggles
What do you do now, you retarded faggot?

I too like to go online and tell everyone how sane I am even though certain objects in my hand tell me to kill everyone around me.

Jesus H Christ, dude.

The vast majority of milfags receive little in depth training with their weapons. Do civilians think muh reens are all leet operators with 8 trillion rounds under their belt?

Tell that to an amazon warehouse employee

I will. Eric you dense fuck give me my money.

civilians really do think all marines are knowledgeable when it comes to guns in general.
t. marine

my own family thinks this about me but really i just enjoy range trips

I don't think he's disputing the %OC of bear spray, user. replied to an obviously sarcastic post with "Akshully..."

Back when I still did armored car work, for that company that rhymes with Boomis, our one robbery was by a guy with pepper spray. Can't remember if they ever found him, but it worked.

>using bear spray
>not using superior wasp spray

Some nog was trying to steal my bike 20 years ago. I just had a can of wasp spray and hosed him down with it. He never came back.

Attached: cd3ca06d-40e2-446f-9dc3-4cbb4f9b1f2f_1.44fa6936d719cc31c0cb7a154aac6e67.jpg (3000x3000, 593K)

They do. I didn’t really learn much beyond the basics of my specific weapons until I got out.

there's more to your story than you know

Attached: roachesmib.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

What a fucking psycopath, wouldnt be suprised if he went on some PTSD fueled rampage at some point

Attached: Grabboid1.jpg (720x720, 113K)

People just assume because the average IQ in cities where firearms are illegal is about 90. I know somebody who works in the industry, most of the time is wholesale Seltzer water, with mild OC, and basic green 1.

GET SUM DEBIL EGG

This is what you need to do when someone pulls a knife on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKcG0dX6FjA

This is a pretty neat format for discourse. This can be expended for effective propaganda, and even an effective tool to mock minorites or those who hold different opinions. Wouldn't want anybody thinking anything different, after all...

Huh, this is actually useful

Compressed cylinder hydrofluoric acid self defense sprays when

Oh, I see. His fear of people committing mass murder with guns is merely projection. This guy needs help. Not even joking, one day he's gonna become an hero and take out his range buddy that was just trying to get him to relax a bit.

It'd have to come with PPE you can put on quickly, if even a droplet of the shit at a weaponized concentration will fuck you up.