Someone in Houston apparently just randomly started shooting at cars on the freeway

abc13.com/2-dead-after-gunman-opens-fire-on-i-10-at-federal-/5453780/

Someone in Houston apparently just randomly started shooting at cars on the freeway.

Attached: 4542E5B2-5761-4C68-98B4-90EB0429E34C.jpg (1125x1449, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c5BL4RNFr58?t=44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-freeway-terror-plot-20151221-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many Americans are CIA/FBI faggots going to murder to get civilian disarmament through?

who activated all these fuckin sleeper agents? god damn.
>2 dead
not a mass shooting, didn't happen. time to move on.
chicago probably had 500 murders in the past hour alone with assault glocks.

Assault fawties, user.

They are problem solvers.

> I-10
Calling it now, road rage. God damn, there's fucking traffic on I-10 at 4 a.m.

Bet 288 is next.

Maybe it was spooks having a firefight.

I bet all kinds of shit gets passed off as gas leaks, "random" shootings, accidental vehicle wrecks and aircraft crashes, etc.

On twitter someone said they had a “assault rifle”

>twitter someone said they had a “assault rifle”
>twitter
>assault rifle
mfw. That fucking place is a cesspool

Attached: 6444834069413888.png.jpg (486x341, 42K)

S P O O K Y ! ! ! ~

Someone could have did 2 with a pistol and they'd say "could it have been an AR style assault-style assault rifle?"

What stopped it last time was people standing up to legislation and talking about how it was obviously glowing.

There was a while there when Europe was having "gas leaks" almost every few days. One very big one in a tourist area in Spain, one in Paris in a historical building that did not receive gas. A Hungarian mayor said, if it's gas, where did the nails come from?

>random restaurants and shopping centers didn't do it
>let's make people scared to drive on the freeway
All of them
Calling it now, illegal beaner or nigger that kikes keep letting in and protecting, to use as examples for why we can't have any freedom because we'll be as savage and brainless as them.

Attached: ankhatongue.png (129x100, 30K)

I live in Houston and most road rage shootings are done by pissed off white boys who can't fist fight. Most niggers do drive bys and drug involved shootings. Spics drive drunk alot here

And it wasn't road rage, it was drug involved. So it was clearly a nigger

He needed some action

>get civilian disarmament through?

That’d be a bonus, right now they’re trying to cover for a certain child abuser that’s in normalfag jail

STOP GIVING ANKHA A NOSE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be american
>get shot

>Decide to go for a drive
>Get shot
youtu.be/c5BL4RNFr58?t=44

So apparently another guy in his car shot back at him

>A Hispanic male, tan shirt, holding a really big gun, shooting at another car
>Texas
Probably a cartel hit, Texas is just Mexico with slightly more white people

>there was a trash bag full of weed

Fucking this. The CIA and other 3 letter agencies activated sleeper agents twice to prevent the HPA bill from passing. If anyone thinks they aren't doing this shit to try to cover for epstein and all the politicians he had blackmail material on, they're crazy.

>twitter

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-094149.png (1080x1920, 366K)

So was this a Good Guy With a Gun or a Responsible Gun Owner?

So how does Pepe Silvia fit into it all?

Attached: its_a_conspiracy.jpg (1200x900, 232K)

They're exaggerating a bit, but there's a law largely blocking studies into gun violence by the CDC because the NRA didn't like it when a link was found between having guns and using them for suicide: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment

>low-key always been worried about when this idea would go public

Do you know how ridiculously easy it would be for someone to just walk through rush hour traffic and start firing? It becomes a cascading issue with victims away stuck in traffic, stuck in cars, and more people behind them ending up driving straight into a stand-still ambush. Not to mention shooter has cover for days (assuming cc'er fights back), and could bring flammables to use on the inevitable gas spilling from tanks.

If shooters thought schools were easy targets, I'm not looking forward to when one realises LA freeways at 5pm exist.

This is why having a rifle in your car is a good idea.

I thought the story was that the NRA blocked the CDC from doing a study on gun violence because they were being funded by an anti gun organization (US public health board or something along that line). The CDC then did a study without the funding it was more or less pro gun.

It's not blocking anything, it just severely limits the funding. Because, shocker, they didnt need the funding they required and have continued on just fine without it.

When will americans do something to stop these trajudys

Attached: 20190102_093001.jpg (318x334, 56K)

I'm saving up so I can buy an AR 15. I'm doing my part, what about you?

The world would be a terrible place if the average criminal wasn't a smoothbrained genetic failure.

I don't think it's MKUltra anymore desu. The media and internet is so flooded with hyperpartisanized bullshit that I think they've already succeeded in shit taking on a life of its own.
Even the normies are starting to crack.

Attached: Happeningmeter.gif (485x365, 19K)

>It's not blocking anything, it just severely limits the funding.
I'm not stopping you from driving, I've just cut the fuel line in your car.

spend the last 3 paychecks on guns

well if it's twitter it must be true

the most American thing I've read today

God bless

That's a fucking stupid analogy.
How much money should it take to hire someone to look at statistics and interpret what they see?
Less.
The answer is almost always less.

>Live in a no fun state
>Just wrote to all my state reps that the laws are shit please do something
>Well aware it will never do anything
Please God end my time in this hellhole.

>let's make people scared to drive on the freeway
I recall this article.
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-freeway-terror-plot-20151221-story.html

Attached: eyes.png (285x195, 2K)

The building that’s made partially of nails perhaps?

Only 2 dead so it doesn't count.

The shooter was Hispanic apparently. It'll be forgotten by the 6:00 news.

Okay thats it, I'm turning in my guns boys. It's been a good run but I just don't how else these shooting will stop if I don't give my guns to the government. I'm putting my faith and my life in the hands of the all infallible government. God Bless America.

Attached: AECAFC78-18E3-4B4C-A822-F916A66FC8E4.jpg (1024x722, 129K)

I saw more white people in Mexico City than in El Paso.

>How many Americans are CIA/FBI faggots going to murder to get civilian disarmament through?

I wish you tards could focus on the role of ssris in murder homicides and stop with the more mindless conspiracy stuff

There aren't any state laws that aren't able to be circumvented in case of emergency.

Attached: this maggot has a point.jpg (300x300, 16K)

>YFW you realize that most people and especially gun owners are reasonably well-adjusted and that these are the most retarded of the retards getting bootyblasted and doing retard shit.
Lets get fucking real, if someone went full DC Sniper and actually planned shit out, the police and feds wouldn't know what to fucking do with themselves. They have zero fucking training and zero fucking idea of how to handle even the slightest of threats. These absolute retards post shit on the internet days in advance, fail to train even the most basic of fucking skills, and get the cheapest shit they possibly can, before going out and slotting some people, and the fed STILL fails to do a fucking thing about it, to the point where the assholes shooting shit up get bored and manually end their game after they get the hiscore.

Judging from the enormous amount of pot found in the victim's car? It was a drug hit.

Attached: 1565302082593.jpg (512x512, 83K)

All of them are mentally ill groomed by glowniggers to disarm the population

Houston is ghetto as fuck and this sounds like just another instance of that manifesting itself.
>t houstonian

Attached: 1548666226944.jpg (640x463, 87K)

>Someone in Houston apparently just randomly started shooting at cars on the freeway.
Fake news faggotry.
>"A Hispanic male, tan shirt, holding a really big gun, shooting at another car," reported a police dispatcher.

Attached: 1561723473838.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

The law only inhibits funding if they're going to use the results to advocate for gun control. It was enacted because several higher ups at the CDC outright stated they were going to do the studies for the express purpose of pushing for gun control. Setting aside the outright bias in intent, the fact that the CDC at no point bothered conducting a study for years despite literally being allowed to do so and receive funding to do so as long as long as they couldn't use it to advocate for gun control themselves points to the original intent to be the promotion of a political position rather than a genuine study. When Obama actually commissioned the CDC to study gun violence with the regulation of the Dickey Amendment, it found no significant impact of gun control on gun violence, and everyone quietly dropped the report.

this is fucking stupid... this happens every fucking day with handguns; why does it count as a 'shooting' when they use a rifle?

Thanks for wasting my time nigger

The democrats. The closer to the election it gets the more there will be, they've got to get their candidates names out there and what better way than to have interviews spouting about gun control from people you've never even heard of? This is how they want to destroy the country, open borders and stripping away people's rights to hear arms.
It's all part of the show.

Attached: part of the show.jpg (776x368, 38K)

Bear arms. Goddamn auto correct.

>stripping away people's rights to hear arms
mandatory suppressors confirmed for the future!

>Bear arms. Goddamn auto correct.

Attached: 1317295993220.jpg (1024x922, 568K)

>the role of ssris in murder homicides
Back in 1963, it was probably only possible to identify candidates capable of triggering through military health screening. Like Lee Harvey Oswald. But now, with ACA electronic record keeping cross referenced with 4473 information on firearms ownership it's trivially easy to identify a group of triggerable candidates. And slip them SSRIs or whatever works as needed.

Texas blows.

>Hispanic male
>Fires on one vehicle, kills both inside
>Trash bag of weed found in car
I'm calling gangs.