Anybody here ever have to a period of time in which for some reason they didn’t have access to guns? What was it like...

Anybody here ever have to a period of time in which for some reason they didn’t have access to guns? What was it like? I know a lot of guys, especial ones big into ccw, and even big time collectors starting to get palpable anxiety at the thought of being any distance further than maybe 15 to 20 feet from any type of firearm.

Attached: C2E78742-D304-4D46-AB1F-EAF18C6151CF.jpg (373x238, 30K)

If you have a no-shit physiological reaction to being more than 20 feet from a firearm you without question have mental issues and probably shouldn't own one in the first place.

This is why I had my intestines surgically removed. I had the doctor add a zipper so I can just unzip myself and rip out a handgun and between 4-8 mags depending on caliber/model.

The colostomy bag is a small price to pay.

>not being constantly paranoid of attack

Gonna get fucked up, loser. I bet you don't even have a shower gun.

I have this creeping suspicion that a bear in the woods is never 20 feet away from his claws, and teeth, but I might be wrong.

>Learn boxing or some useful martial art
>Get a hobby and don’t waste every waking moment thinking about weapons
This should cure that

The military made me this way then they act all fucking surprised when we are paranoid as fuck and can't be more than arms reach from a weapon.

Attached: 1535082269210.png (600x602, 173K)

Just claim it's part of your religion

"Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without."

How you can explain you're a Norse pagan without looking autistic is a different issue

I am already Autistic so this is not a problem for me.

In A school in norcal right now, so all my funs got shipped back home. Going to Alaska next though and probably gonna build myself a new little arsenal for all the hunting I'm gonna do.

While being armed is a good thing, take a moment to look at some of your gaps of knowledge
>are you able to grapple someone, have any training in a striking art?
>do you have an edged weapon like a clinch pick and know how to use one?
>do you have any medical equipment/training?

Your mind is the ultimate weapon, everything else is just a tool. You can do serious damage with some improvised weapons like a rock, pencil or screwdriver, hell hitting someone with a flashlight over and over will make them dumber the more you hit them.

A gun is only a tool for a certain situation. Don’t let it be your only method of self defense

Attached: AA977918-2BD6-4FBB-A0AA-E29640BF4C42.jpg (814x613, 117K)

based spicy nostalgia autist
ours is a unique struggle

>claim you carry a weapon because your practice nurse paganism
Enjoy getting flagged for being a white supremacist.

Enjoy getting carried out of my minecraft base on a stretcher

>martial arts
No thanks im straight

i'll be completely honest with you, i had guns and i left them behind to move to germany
i am working on acquiring a gun permit here, though.

Attached: 1555980886732.png (305x361, 8K)

No, you're just obese.

Currently on a trip for work (USPS) no firearms on property and I couldn't bring one on the plane.
It's bugging me a bit, but at least my family isn't anti gun, so I wont get home and have my entire collection disappear.
>although my paranoid brain says that's exactly what will happen
I don't like it, I feel completely powerless, especially with the recent shootings, I have nothing but my cock in my hand if something happens.

See
Gotta train with your God-given guns too my dude. I bring the maximum weapons allowable wherever I go. Usually that's a firearm but some days all I get is a flashlight and fists and I gotta make do.

How do I martial arts when im a fat fuck

I have a bayonet for my shotgun. Does that help?

Lose weight?

Petaluma?

Use your fat to help power your attacks. Like pretend the persons chest is a Doritos bag, their heart is the last chip and your shitty sister is about to eat the last one. Now rip that bitch out of his chest and eat it.

Unfortunately

Attached: 1480893239215.gif (307x426, 533K)

>Get a hobby and don’t waste every waking moment thinking about weapons

What if guns ARE my hobby? Wat do?

Fuck thats a good one

Attached: 1500012123558.jpg (248x292, 30K)

Yeah when I went on vacation outside the USA. Really nbd.

I'm a continent away from my gats and have been for more than 2 years, I had to get a wheelboi for home defense but shit sucks breh.

That's why I only vacation to third world countries where guns are more available than in the US. The beaches in Africa are great, just avoid mogadishu/Somalia in general as it's basically the Africa of Africa. I'm into animals so I really enjoy the jungles of Cambodia, lots of monkeys, and I love taking shots at the mountaintops and higher trees with my rpg. I always pick one up at the arms bazar first thing when I get there. Ammo is heavy but if I'm just hiking with it in the jungle hills I can still fit 6-8 full sized rockets in my pack, usually more like 6 full and 4-6 of the shorter ones. These are also just about the cheapest vacations you can take to another continent. Can't go to France for the same price.

Im currently on a bizness trip for my company, and they sent me to some shithole full of methheads. Left my guns in TX cuz TSA didnt like the lock I had on my case apparently. So yeah, nervous and hypervigilant, more than usual. Just means I have to be careful.

>put gun in safe
>shut door
>take deep breath
>open safe and take gun back out
it was fucking rough OP

based zombieman

Go buy a hipoint there

>go on user, just disarm yourself a little
>its ok
>yes thats it
>get lackadaisical
>there you go. sleep now, comrade deplorable
and you can fuck right off and die, commie

Attached: bayonets.gif (500x235, 1000K)

>implying you can only have one hobby

I have for most of my life. It sucks and you're initially scared. But you learn to think outside the box really quick (pic related isn't me, though). And I learned a bit of conflict avoidance tactics in the mix too.

>t. gun lover who grew up in a prominently blue city

Attached: 37d24dd762f3acb2768ca89c49865d76.jpg (600x446, 29K)