These Kashmiri qt is going to be raped by Poo's unless you find a way to liberate Kashmir from India

these Kashmiri qt is going to be raped by Poo's unless you find a way to liberate Kashmir from India

news18.com/news/buzz/patriarchy-in-garb-of-patriotism-desperate-men-rush-to-find-kashmiri-girls-after-article-370-is-revoked-2260371.html

Attached: EBMNtPZXkAE7PqO.jpg (480x654, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/india-news/marry-fair-kashmiri-girl-now-bjp-mla-after-on-article-370-repeal/story-PN1M8vLCWdizTpGFuykWyI.html
rt.com/news/418371-indian-pilot-spying-honeytrap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Distract the poos by cooking steak while cobra saves the girl.

that's an impressive rack

Attached: Capture.png (490x303, 257K)

>show bobs and vagene
>or I will shit in your street

That's literally an egyptian flag in the background.

white street shitters in almost every major city in America.

Why do you think we have been allies with Russia and now the US? Squatters of the world unite.

Where do I sign up?

poor mentally ill people shit in streets here just like in india user. Theres just a lot more of those kinds of people in india.

Milk truck just arrive

GIB MILKIES

Nuke em both, mudslimes are just as inferior as poos

Indians are liberating their own territory

gib bobs

Attached: 1565372641691_439.jpg (778x512, 75K)

Its always sunny in Jow Forums

The autists solve the Kashmir situation

indians are just liberating their future wives
hindustantimes.com/india-news/marry-fair-kashmiri-girl-now-bjp-mla-after-on-article-370-repeal/story-PN1M8vLCWdizTpGFuykWyI.html

Attached: 86607-kashmirigirljpg-1565342827-586-640x480.jpg (640x480, 85K)

>these Kashmiri qt is going to be raped by Poo's
I hope so.

poos are so fucking disgusting. I hope pakistan goes to war with them again and nukes them this time

Some one here should pose as a cute girl and get whoever is in charge of indias nuclear secrets to text them to us in exchange for bobs bich

MENA to northern India has the hottest women, I swear. Moroccan chicks, Lebanese chicks, Kurdish chicks...the good looking ones are truly God-tier

The pakis actually did that user lol
rt.com/news/418371-indian-pilot-spying-honeytrap/

Attached: GCAJ3M0.png (782x83, 8K)

Truth. The men on the other hand...

I know, if it worked once it can work again

This is probably going to turn into a full-on insurgency soon, maybe autists can go over to Kashmir to oper8 like they did in Ukraine.

Yep most likely will user. We should do what another user said and crowdfund a shipment of gropros to the kashmiris so we can get some good footage.

Man there is something genetic with them that makes them such effeminate pervs

I know, they're shit. But the women keep to their own almost exclusively it seems like. Now if white women started doing that, I wouldn't care that a lot of other kinds of women keep to their own.

So you're telling me if I join the Indian military, I get to rape Kashmiri qts.
Where do I sign up?

I think it has everything to do with how Indian boys get spoiled rotten as fuck, it's a cultural thing. Even the Brits noticed that early on and preferred using Muslim Indians as opposed to the Hindu ones. Their version of masculinity there is fake and gaudy as fuck, kind of like machismo with latins, it's all for show and they're just paper tigers

the fuck you say, homes?
We’ll fuck you up, ese

Attached: 25E49455-A995-469C-AABB-4E3B162B13F0.jpg (628x785, 89K)

Implying I give two fucks about what happens in these third world shitholes. Let them war crime eachother to death. They'll never be of any real consequence anyway.

You see done up Latinos when they think they look good? It's gaudy as fuck and more ornate than a normal woman's grooming and dress. It's pathetic.

man what id do to fuck one of these hijabis in the ass

Bruh. What you said isn't really true. Maybe it is for the hardcore muslims, but the same could said for weirdo evangelical white women.

Where do you live where the minority women mix it up? Midwest here, and outside of major cities, not really at all

This ain't Kashmir my dude. Pre-war Syria or post-war surrounding countries.

t. Syrian wife

I'm a coastie white dude married to an arab woman. 10/10 would recommend. Not really surprised about the Midwest tho.

Yeah, they're here in smallish numbers and seem to tend to form enclaves, which I mean I'd do to if I were an immigrant, but sucks for getting some hot non white chick action

We do look good, vato
I’ll chingale your culo, puto

Attached: A37D2907-35E3-4223-8E9B-C613C4F3AB3F.jpg (800x1000, 220K)

Are they all conservative muslim or are there christians too? If theres some christians just hit up their cafes, smoke some hookah, and socialize. Guarantee you everyone will be super friendly and you'll probably have a chance to chat up some qt.

>every time you get kicked out off the USA you get to add an inch

Yeah they look Levantine

They're Syrian. The color of the headscarf and the jeans give it away.

#
That’s my homeland, fool
I’ll stab you, maricón

Attached: A72F9A61-340C-4B77-9224-78287EA2F107.png (971x639, 132K)