Tfw your dad takes you to the range

>tfw your dad takes you to the range

Attached: 64ADBEFA-30AD-4185-8D88-2A1D69859539.png (300x250, 24K)

my dad only wanted to take me to a brothel

>tfw dad is a bong and i took him to the range
>tfw he got into guns after I showed him the ways of firearms
>tfw he spent $10,000 on guns in the first two years of ownership
>tfw hes a raging liberal
>tfw fast forward 4 years and he gets drunk and threatens my stepmother at gunpoint for an hour
>tfw he goes to jail and loses his guns
>tfw guns were the only thing we ever bonded over and now he cant own any
>tfw hes out of jail and now we hardly ever talk to each other because we have nothing in common

D E P R E S S I N G

You're a piece of shit.

Attached: 1541926640551.jpg (581x767, 78K)

My dad only ever took me to flavor town.

>Empirical studies suggest rates of perpetration remain symmetrical for both minor and severe abuse.[73] This result may be due to a bi-directional or reciprocal pattern of abuse, with one study concluding that 70% of assaults involve mutual acts of violence.[74]

>tfw OPs dad takes me to the range

Attached: gaypepe.gif (250x241, 124K)

>my dad only wanted to take me to a brothel
Why? He already has you

my 2 dads took me to the range all the time. now me and my husband take our son too

eh.. what? are you trying to say I'm a prostitute? I don't understand

Of course not. Prostitutes get paid

I still don't get it tho

>take nephew to the range
>show him how to shoot
>he has a big smile on his face by the end and wants to go again

Guns go boom, and you feel powerful holding them. Of course little boys love them

I know user, but I thought he would be a pain. I've never been a fan of kids but it was so much more fun to show him everything and watch him succeed.

My dad's a felon.

Attached: download (2).jpg (269x187, 9K)

>threatens at gunpoint
Based and redpilled what gun did he use?
You fuck around get smoked

What kind of felon? A cool felon? A sad felon? A vile felon?

This is while liberals don't think the average person is responsible enough to own guns, because liberals are not responsible enough to own guns

fair question. i'm a lame felon. i got a dwai when i was 17 because i had my 15 year old gf in the car.
i had snorted an adderall.

that's a felony? that's all you have to do to never be allowed to own guns?

>tfw dad unironically watches the local news and believes something needs to be done about those dangerous FULLYSEMI AUTAMADIC AYY ARR FIDDEENS

it falls under something called leeandras law.
i ended up getting youthful offender for it so it doesn't actually hinder my rights, i can still own guns and vote but yeah, served 5 years probation and i STILL don't have my license.

had i been 18 tho. no i would have been disqualified for youthful offender and been like an actual felon.

are you also the dude with the felon father? what kind of felon is he? a train robber?

Beretta Storm compact.

Precisely my thought, they are incapable of dealing with their own emotions, and then think everyone is like that.

no i also wanna know what kinda felon his dad is