H&K BTFO

youtu.be/HYAEGgf_8LU

H&K BTFO
PISTON FAGS BTFO
GUCCIFAGS BTFO
LMAO A CHEAP BEATER AR15 DID BETTER AHHAHAHAAH

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-122410_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU?t=161
youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=uS4uR_7ym6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oof
have they done the scar yet?

It would fail the same way.

Yes and it did great. No better than a cheap ar15 though.

Doesn't have an adjustable gas block like the military rifle, does it?

quit shilling this garbage, OP. go back to plebbit.

That wouldnt stop mud getting into the locking recesses itself. The FAL had an adjustable and this problem still persists regardless.

>
No The MR556A3 has, the A1 is made for bench fags

>NOOOOO STOP MAKING FUN OF H&K

why was the DI AR able to resist this issue when the hk couldn't?

They actually took the time to wipe off the DI AR when they did that test with the dust cover open.

youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU?t=161

murrica

PSA GANG

Because DI blows debris out of the action

See

Attached: Bird.jpg (1174x678, 60K)

What about all the times they did this test with other ARs and didnt do that

newish-fag here, what beater AR are you referencing in particular?

youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU

bless, user

HK FAGS BTFO
$3000 AR BTFO

HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER?!

>HK making overpriced junk rifles

tell us something we don't know.

Piston guns need a function where you can introduce gas into the action so in dirty conditions you can clean out the action automatically like with di

You don't need any >$500 AR desu

This unironically

>need

not surprised that DPMS did better

Based dpms outperforming h&k

>Watching commie satanist propaganda
Cease your existance this exact moment OP

This, but also I like having a non shit trigger so make it like $700
Jesus chirst cool your autism, you're allowed to want to waste your money

Shitty poverty pony > $4k H&K USMJ fuck stick.

Attached: PSA Freedom M4 04-03-2018.jpg (2751x854, 1.14M)

USMC, USMJ whatevs. One usually deals with the other.

Attached: 1565020122715.jpg (600x600, 137K)

>test AR15 does pretty good
>test slightly different AR15 does horrible
like we didnt need anymore reason to ignore these tests? not only do they not reflect real world situations(by their old admission) they are inconsistent as well. literally just click bait by creating contrarian opinions

okay but one AR blows gas out the ports in the bolt carrier like God intended and the other is simply pushed by a rod so the difference between operating systems is pretty significant

Thank you for your sanity.

If this is your definition of a "slight difference" I'd hate to see you apply this logic to headspacing.

>slight difference

>test

A "slight difference" is a discrepancy in gas port diameter.
THIS IS PRACTICALLY A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GUN.

obviously the takeaway is that all AR15s are garbage and nothing can fix them

Does it really matter? I mean do you plan to dump mud in your gun and then go shooting?

wrong, the scar performed flawlessly

>tests
those are not real tests. they're just entertainment from commie satanists.
safely ignore and laugh at them.

T. H&K shill

what was the purpose of this post. I don't get it.
>see the post that replied specifically to answer you
I don't get it.

Not to mention their barrels wear out too

I always see people say PSA/BCA/DPMS/M&P Sport/whatever are "fine if you're just going to shoot it once a month" as if it's somehow not reliable or will fall apart.

What exactly is the difference between a gucci gun and a poorfag gun that makes the more expensive version more suitable for tactical use if it's less reliable? At this point it honestly seems like anything expensive is just a huge fucking waste of money with the exception of things with tangible benefits like

H&K definitely aren't clawing themselves out of bankruptcy after this one.

Attached: 1545380617186.jpg (960x570, 32K)

Because capitalism hardwires morons to believe more money is more better, without assessing ANY of a products merits. More money is better, actual testing and handling is irrelevant.

if i remember well, piston blow the gaz around the front, DI blow the gaz from the bolt carrier ( ence why there is 2 little holes ) throwing all mud/dust/debris away from the ejection port

No I'm not asking why it works. I get that. I'm why user posted
>see this post (link to post) that already is a reply to you, meaning if you see this post you will have already read that other post, making the post telling you to read that post irrelevant
Is it just giving yourself a (you)? Is it not knowing how Jow Forums works? Is he trying to upvote that post? What purpose does it serve? Why? Why do I even care?

Anyway, thanks for giving me a place to vent my autism user, I'm gonna go drink to forget this

noo it's not fair bros, it's H&Ks turn, we got too cocky bros

Attached: delete.jpg (700x700, 68K)

You'd have to dunk the rifles, shoot them, and completely clean them at least ten times in a series to draw any conclusion. It wouldn't even be a good one. You'd need to do that at least five times to say you have evidence that one rifle is more reliable in this particular test.

No you wouldn't. He's done it with multiple standard ARs and it is always the same result. They do just fine.

He has done it with AR15's and Ar10s.

A second gas port instead of a relief port in a barrel that can be adjusted separately from the primary one...but that's really an answer to a question no one was asking, and frankly it isn't worth doing. You would have to deliberately dirty your rifle enough to warrant its use

I'm gonna piss everyone off by having an Anderson lower and Del-Ton upper rifle that's otherwise all above average to gucci quality parts.

PSA is better than hk lol, hkfags truly are a sad bunch

Maybe just use DI.

They had an actual dud round, but the SCAR itself passed perfectly.

i dont understand these shitty threads. guns are MACHINES, of fucking course they’ll fail when you shove shit in the gears. they can only do so much. If you jammed a stick in the ejector port while shooting and the gun jams, is that a design flaw? why are you swimming in the bayou, why are you crawling through the mud, what are you doing in my swamp

I dont think they've ever really come out and said it specifically, but in Q&As both Karl and Ian have done everything short of admitting that their mudtests are bullshit clickb8 shitposting. Karl didn't want to commit (probably because they're the only reason he has more than 10 subscribers), still maintaining that they "definitely still say something", but Ian pretty much conceded there was no real scientific method to them.

SCAR is also a piston gun and It run the test flawlessly: youtube.com/watch?v=uS4uR_7ym6c

The scar is a POS. I carried one in Iraq, turned that shit in after a week and multiple failure to cycles. Accuracy was great but not reliable

You turned it in huh user? did you give it to the armorer? Did he give you a gold star and a shiny new M4 because you are such a good boy?

thats because you had the wrong perks equipped

>slightly different
>DI vs piston
pick one and only one

Yes, user but the heat problem won't fade away

>seething H&K fags

and yet the AR-15 works flawlessly, time and time again

And some machines, like the ar15, fail less that shitty machines like the 416