Whats that? you want to wear protective clothing? what are you, some kind of fucking psycopath g*n nut?

whats that? you want to wear protective clothing? what are you, some kind of fucking psycopath g*n nut?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-09 13-20-11.png (1066x336, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/30/us/politics/dea-money-counter-records.html
guntrustlawyer.com/maryland-man-arrested-fuel-filter-silencer/
thetruthaboutguns.com/u-s-monitors-solvent-trap-purchases-shares-the-data-with-australia-leads-to-arrests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>berg

pure coincidence

>we want to take your guns, put you on watchlists, restrict your speech, doxx you for opposing us and murder babies outside the womb while letting homosexuals prey on your children
Hope you are getting ready for what will have to happen Jow Forums

Attached: 5e6785.png (531x339, 10K)

daily remember, if you give in to the grabbers they will take more and more.

I live in Belgium, where armor is license only (could be used in an offensive action hurrr) while it's purely defensive. Grabbers make me sick

I just wanted to play video games...

Attached: imagev1e1d61617c901b2d271a1c258cb69a224-ck258klbl7or82ykhq2_t460.jpg (460x345, 26K)

Trying to ban military grade heavy crew served weapons like assault guns (image relatead) is one thing but coming for peoples body armor feels like you're up to something like genocide

Attached: assault_gun.jpg (737x459, 74K)

this bitch probably doesnt know all you need is tiles, kevlar and epoxy resin

you arent going to do shit fag

Don't know what you mean lol. Just a no problem no trouble maker head down at his 9 to 5 job citizen here! Not spending a nice chunk of my bux on outdoorsy gear and "sporting goods". Not downloading and experimenting with stuff from massive files of problematic PDF and infographics. Anyone else catch the latest episode of that current pop culture TV show?

Attached: 1564110874856.png (770x850, 1.03M)

Even my dad and his boomer friends are starting to notice patterns of coincidences that involve chosen people

How long until car windows are illegal bros?

Attached: 1563674290936.jpg (1000x1398, 764K)

>Guttenberg Youkilis

Attached: 16561294.gif (500x250, 505K)

We must be in the matrix, that's the only explanation.

Reallistically, what is the maximun extent of what Congress can do to limit gun rights with the 2a still in the constitution?

>Wanting to ban fucking armour
At this point they're not even hiding the fact that they want us all dead.

Yes sporting friend, the new pop culture show was great. I enjoyed when they said the line very much. I can't wait to see another episode and talk about it on Facebook and Skype

the problem is they can do whatever they want until a court says they cant. a whole bunch of lower courts are cucked as fuck, and the supreme court doesn't seem to give a shit

I thought even the NFA or some law said that "arms and armor" are covered by 2A.
All the same, they have latched onto the "well regulated" part to the point that they want 2A to be regulated into meaninglessness.

Yes pol it is, that's the reason you cherry picked it

in case you weren't aware, the meaning of "well regulated" 300 years ago had 0 to do with legislation. read DC v. Heller for the details and use this knowledge to crush your enemies.

without this knowledge the amendment seems kind of awkward and unclear. with it, the amendment makes complete sense

remember the native American genocide.
it all started to go very very wrong for them when they came to make peace at a fort and gave up their weapons.

Genocide doesn't happen on purpose outside of Africa. It's something moral people fall into backwards and unintentionally. Start with a population of undesirables. Get a ruling class in power who wants them moved or controlled or otherwise dealt with. Turns out doing this requires a great deal of authority. This power is granted to either the army or the police, someone who can use force legally if necessary because it is always necessary. Those inflicting force dehumanize those they're tasked with controlling. At first they try ostracizing them from the community, then confining them once they have nowhere else to go, then moving them someplace else.
And all along this road they must be cared for. Fed, clothed, bathed, cared for medically. And not a lot of funds go to this unpopular program because 1 no one wants to talk about it, but 2 no one wants to fight politically to spend money on it. Even the lowest guard only wants more money if it's for himself.
So already we have many people dying from preventable things. Medical problems, the elderly, in extreme cases even starvation, dehydration.
So now you have an unhouseable, unemployable, tormented group of people locked in a camp somewhere who have seen terrible things done to them by what is likely the state.
You couldn't let them go if you wanted to.
The only solution is death. Death either of them or of the state.

Not one fucking inch. From my cold dead hands.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: man80.jpg (464x401, 25K)

I know, but they reject Heller out-of-hand anyway. They claim SCOTUS was just talking out their ass under the spell of the FuddRA.

Look at this retard sperging out. Look at him and laugh.
Sorry faggot, accelerationism is nonsense, there will never be a civil war.

remember to practice your knot skills k, rope is a very useful tool for outdoorsman activities and can be an essential survival skill

Attached: rope.jpg (540x413, 45K)

damage control with sweaty hands

What a cohencidence

agreed, as long as my tea is untaxed ill keep funding zog

We can't take the body armour off of PoWs but we can take it from civilians
Big thunk

Keep saying that. People are starting to see whats really happening and they don't like it.

Even then you can just go poorfag mode and use metal plates with some coverings of antispalling material.

Ok, Ivan, ok.

t. Chang

Shut up leftypol

Same and checked.

Attached: rainforest jews.jpg (825x793, 128K)

I'm a civilian that works security and I use body armor on the job. Should I just not survive being stabbed or shot instead?

I used to consider myself liberal because I didn't care about gender, sexuality, religion, race, etc. and I like science, science fiction and videogames. I've become extremely alienated from that group of people because I like guns and won't cry at everything. It's so sad to see how people I once called friends have become literally insane and dangerous to our freedoms. Mostly I'm just like because I just don't want to deal with this shit. Though funny enough, that same "I just wanted to play videogames" was said during gamergate too, another controversy that liberals created...

Attached: 1505511486783.png (1022x731, 643K)

they will come for your video games once they decide they are too "problematic"

>I'm a civilian that works security and I use body armor on the job. Should I just not survive being stabbed or shot instead?
Yes, you aren't defending our democracy.

>your fellow pix related keeps doing mass shootings and pisses off society
>cry that it’s a Jewish conspiracy when there’s blowback to incel actions
Imagine being this deluded

Attached: F70AE063-AFC8-4698-B607-DF5C929713E5.jpg (721x482, 45K)

>gun violence is an epidemic, you could get shot at anytime, even in your own home
>bulletproof clothing? What the fuck are you afraid of, Nazi?
>Bergen
Can we get this boogaloo shit started already? I'd like it to kick off while my joints are still agile.

Attached: 1565332411766.jpg (400x288, 26K)

Not helping your case Samuel

>amerimutts think guttenberg is a Jewish name
The absolute state of you Jow Forumstrannys

Attached: 98336742-4708-47EE-87AC-DE358E0C059F.jpg (828x1517, 669K)

nytimes.com/2019/03/30/us/politics/dea-money-counter-records.html

The DEA keeps a database of people who have purchased money counting machines. You're an idiot if you don't think that other government agencies are keeping track of people who buy things like body armor and gun accessories like solvent traps and unfinished receivers.

What case? The incel genocide is coming and you goblins can’t stop it

Stop shooting up schools because you can’t get laid and maybe so many people wouldn’t want something done about incels

>desroy any and all semblance of meaning and purpose in life
>damn an entire generation of men to be broke miserable wage slaves with nothing to live for
>their coming demise is broadcasted on live television, and they are demonized and ostracized for objecting
>thinking no one will fight back when the pin drops.

Attached: 1565158932302.png (1798x625, 234K)

The line was the best part! Today at work, I have so far found 47 opportunities to inject it into conversation!

It’s funny because you creaturas would just end up like pic related

Attached: DF7F5F16-F715-40F1-8FE1-0D1ED7DC1150.jpg (800x542, 65K)

ok kike

this isn't news to anyone who purchases a """""solvent trap""""" because their door gets kicked in 3 months later

Do you think posts like that actually work?

>mental gymnastics: the post

how well did those actual terrorist "watch lists" work out in Europe?

>they didn't

name on a "list" in some database somewhere preventing anything at all... um, ok sure...

Attached: 1548394606662.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

>video games are the cultural cause for all this violence
>it definitely has nothing to do with children being raised and brought up to believe that they’re the second coming of Christ and that violence and hurting peoples feelings is a horrible crime
>or that there are no winners because everyone is a winner and everyone is equal
>also, don’t question anything some racist tells you, we will tell you what is right and wrong, don’t question it, don’t think about it. You are always right and anyone that tells you otherwise is a racist
Yeah no, it’s definitely video games. Because that’s what CNN tells me. That’s what Trump told me. Who am I to question that? I’m not like some evil racist from 4+Jow Forums.

Attached: 97E54805-9BA6-4A06-89B1-F7FE2C8E7646.jpg (954x617, 53K)

You'll give up your guns like a good goy, or the police will ventilate you like the boomer in Main while your neighbors watch

No they don't, and I bet you can't provide a single source of this happening.

>anything that can be used to opposed state oppression needs to be banned
>think of the children
Sounds jewish to me. >Genocide doesn't happen on purpose outside of africa
>t. Huwhite male
Yup, uncle hitler and the nazis definitely didnt want those jews did from the start. They just stumbled upon the idea after ccidentslly setting up death camps.

that guy looks like a soup-sandwich

You're right, it's just pure coincidence that every society that has ever had contact with you tells the exact same stories about you.

Whats stopping you from starting it, faggot

109 countries. Plus the moon. The fucking moon doesn't even want your kind.

They'll go after "military paraphernalia" next. Don't think you're safe, surplusshits.

Then after that expect DIY parts (car, electronics, hell hardware) to be regulated for civilian sales. Normies are already at the point where they consider anyone who simply likes to tinker with things and repair things themselves as "suspicious". It also doesn't help that they have no idea where people buy small parts or that the companies that sell to repair shops also sell to the general public UNREGULATED.

Why can’t you guys just stop doing mass shootings you’ll find a girlfriend some day man

>curly hair and brown eyes
>jewish parents
wow these aryans need to stop murdering people asap

Attached: 43368009_528626647610224_3934152702690328576_n.jpg (750x750, 88K)

Your just an ass-sitter, leaching off this degerate worlf while crying for somone to come along and dismantle it. Absolutly disgusting, you lack the balls and conviction to boogaloo, and when we are done, you'll get the rope, too

Why does pointing out the incel problem make me whatever you’re referencing here?

>anyone with brown eyes is Jewish
Obsessed

>pointing out the incel problem
and we're just pointing out the jewish question

>"UNACCEPTABLE! The mass shootings and police brutality in this country has to STOP!"
>lmao wherein lies the appeal of body armor
Even apart from defending the Second Amwndment, holy fucking mental gymnastics.
Based boomers. My parents really drank the flouride kool aid, but it was a bad call to mention it in their living room when I'd visited on Thanksgiving. I don't drink often so I was feeling it from the wine and showed my power level. Bringing up the JQ and crashing on their couch when everyone goes to bed = bad optics
Good advice.
Never fails to make me chuckle.
>death camps
Lmao

Berg literally just means mountain in German.
It's only when it's used with money, sugar, gold, silver, etc that it's completely Jewish in origin.
Please don't assume everyone with "Berg" in their name is Jewish, it's really fucking annoying

It’s not the Jews fault you keep doing mass shootings because you can’t get laid

Is everyone in society who rejects and mocks you really a Jewish agent? Must have been a lot of mossad agents in school then eh

They'll just take cars all at once. Use mass transit like a good peasant.

We dindu nuffin

Attached: Didnts.gif (500x281, 575K)

curly hair and dark features are very Jewish buddy

Why can’t you just have sex instead of doing a mass shooting? It’s just turning society against your kind and no amount of crying about Jews and women will change that

Fuck democracy

>

Attached: 1564503833228.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

Attached: 1564458214218.jpg (600x833, 121K)

guntrustlawyer.com/maryland-man-arrested-fuel-filter-silencer/

thetruthaboutguns.com/u-s-monitors-solvent-trap-purchases-shares-the-data-with-australia-leads-to-arrests/

>anyone who slightly disagrees with me on anything is Jewish
You trannys really have your brains fried don’t you

Attached: 8BC1732B-0012-4BE5-BF12-9CE07D29ED49.jpg (818x1487, 661K)

>school shooter meme
Why are you afraid of the truth, moshe? Why have you given into the propganda?

Attached: 1564375678826.jpg (482x446, 65K)

TThe incel question is the one driving these mass shootings and your angst. If you had sex you’d be less obsessed with Jews

Exercise, socialize, have sex, jet a job. Your current lifestyle is both mentally and physically unhealthy. And no don’t try to LARP as a chad we all know you creatures are all just looking like the El Paso shooter

Yikes and cringe
>please big daddy government!!! Make alllll my desicions!!
*schloop* *schlop* *schlop*
>Mmmmm delicious boots/cock

What is going to happen to you guys when society finally has enough of incels?

Quit projecting this instant.

Not seeing a lot of non Jews with berg names though homie. Like any.

It’s pathetic how you pol creatures throw one of your own under the bus just because he’s embarrassing. No wonder none of you have any real friends

This and self-driving cars.

Nobody cares that nigs shoot each other in gang wars. Incel shooters attack in normal civilized places at random

Attached: israelite.png (623x112, 10K)

Acording to pol, the right has 0 kills so far in the civil war 2 prologue, while the left has like 50 in the past 2 years.
So much for wielding dildos and needing safe spaces

>Keep bitching about shooters
>Lol no one is ever gonna do anything

Embrace the state-appointed gfs I guess?

If you had sex you’d be less angsty about Jews

They haven't given a rat's fuck about our rights before. The Constitution doesn't mean shit if there's no push back.

These posters are crypto-kike shills, disregard their kvetching.

Attached: 1565370274145.png (613x710, 417K)

More like state appointed bullet when the incel genocide starts

>blows up 2 stations
>Gets gunned down by the national guard when they catch onto your mall ninja bullshit

Then what are you afraid, faggot?

nice try but too obvious