Tfw born cross eye dominant

>tfw born cross eye dominant
Why does God hate me?

Attached: 130783643800120110725-22047-1euk606.jpg (600x407, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw5ZR_OTDsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T7fhBm1ouSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm sorry you'll never be able to shoot comfortably. i bet it really sucks wanting to shoot guns while at the same time not being able to hold them how you would intuitively do. only being able to decide if you want to see shit or shoulder comfortably. absolute horror. hope i have cheered you up user.

Just close your other eye

cross eye dominant is a meme

you can adjust and get better with practice

you can always larp as your favorite internet sheepdog

I suffer from this as well as having piss poor eyesight to begin with. I've grown to like shotguns.

just use the paper-card trick and teach yourself how to shoot with the proper eye...

either that or shoot off-handed, it'll take practice but anything is possible with practice

If it's the right eye just shoot like a normal person.
Handedness does not matter AT ALL when handling guns, it's eye dominance that matters.

t. Right eye dominant leftie who shoots normal guns

dude its not that big a deal
>be milfag
>in basic, do eye dominance test
>left eye
>lol thats not right i'm right handed
>left eye x3
>use right eye anyways
>qual 38/40
>shoot naturally right handed/eye dominant now

just do eet

I’m fine with it since having my left hand out on the handguard helps me control heavier rifles, pulling the trigger is not hard

Stupid dumb frogposting scum

Learn to eyeswap. Start by closing one eye while aiming, then move on to blinking. You can easily turn this into an advantage, especially once you learn shoulder swaps.

fun fact: nic cage learned to pilot an apache attack helicopter being cross eye dominant

Take all sights off and mount a laser.

You're welcome

>I understood that reference

I AM THE GREATEST

i have this and I just practice with my right when I'm sitting at my desk
I use my leatherman wave and open it halfway and act like it's a gun lol

Well which is it Jow Forums?

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Just pick one faggot

Same reason everyone hates you

>Aiming down sights and not point shooting
Lol faggot

Shoot/dry-fire off hand, it'll feel awkward at first kind of like learning to ride a bike or use chop sticks but you'll adapt in a week or two if not a few days and you'll appreciate being able to see the sights with minimal fuckery
T. Cross eye dominant

It's a tough life. My dad is right handed, but his only good eye is his left. It took a little while but he's used to shooting lefty now and has a couple of lefty guns

I shoot rifle with my right eye and pistol with my left. My right is dominant but my left is slightly better for non- aperture sights.

>using sights
just hold that nigger sideways and shoot it like a glawk 40

I'm already accustomed to shooting pistols with my left eye, but I'm new to rifles can't imagine using a different eye depending on what I'm shooting. Shooting with my left eye is so automatic.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kw5ZR_OTDsQ

Attached: image.jpg (400x388, 33K)

Stab out the offending eye.

You also get to wear a sickassed eyepatch as a bonus. Bitches love eyepatches.

I got a bad eye but I can see nearly as well with it as my good eye.

Attached: image.png (362x362, 38K)

wear an eyepatch you dumb frogposter

>youtube.com/watch?v=T7fhBm1ouSU

Attached: image.jpg (274x184, 8K)