Just got this bad boy yesterday. It's great but I am needing more clips than just the one it came with...

Just got this bad boy yesterday. It's great but I am needing more clips than just the one it came with. Where do you guys get extra clips for cheap?

Attached: DCIM_163338_37363.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunmagwarehouse.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=glock 43
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

clips meme its a magazine and you already know that

man how many of you spend their day making shitpost threads

>clips XD
>Buying a Glock in the first place
>Not going with an M&P
Ah, a future Glock owner already off to a good start. You people really are sad

>Don’t get a Glock

Yes.

>Get an M&P

No. Ew. CZ or maybe Sig. But skip Glock and M&Ps.

Just listen to Daddy Garand and get your magazines from Gun Mag Warehouse, and go shoot the shit out of it.

What's the best mag to stock up on for an AR?

M&P suck ass though

>CZ or maybe Sig

Attached: 65814984684.jpg (400x266, 19K)

Hey Rob, glad you listened to my advice

Dude magazine sounds like I'm going out to buy copies of GQ or something lol fuck that too hard to say too and just saying mags makes it sound like I'm talking about magnets or something, clips is just fine. Everyone calls them clips.

Are glocks worth it just for the cheap accessories?

I can get a 30+ extended glock mag for like then $15 vs a $40 +5 mag BASE for my CZ :(

Eh. For concealed carry I would have picked an HK p30sk with night sights. I want complete reliability and better accuracy which HK offers over glock.

>glock mags
>cheap
pick one.

But forreals if you want some cheap range magazines, check out ETS

gunmagwarehouse.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=glock 43

For defensive use, only use glock factory magazines though.

also please see pic related

Attached: magvsclip.jpg (800x450, 67K)

The cheap accessories are just that, cheap.

You get a glock to pay for glock-brand accessories that make it a reliable platform.

So far I just carry it in my back pocket since I don't have a holster. Pocket works just fine for the size this is, its not exactly concealed as people can see it but that's fine with me

try actually owning guns before you regurgitate reddit nonsense

Attached: 002345186423603.jpg (640x636, 30K)

Attached: b8.jpg (546x546, 7K)

>What is Glock Leg?

What? It seriously works fine man, not gonna carry in my waistband like a nigger dude, my back pocket world great. Not spending money on some expensive holster when I have one built in to all my pairs of jeans

Clips sound like hair clips

>sit down, press mag release.
it should be evident this is a stupid way of carrying.

>he wont spend literally $30 to avoid shooting himself, make it more concealable, and accessible

question, do you happen to be a nigger?

The shop

you have never shot one

Only if you’re 50ft away from moisture.

Salty Poorfags are not allowed to comment.

REMINDER: 71 days left until you pieces of shit finally fucking die forever.

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

I have a Glock 22 and an M&P, suck it.

>$550 gun
>”nyurr only richfags can afford one!”
Man, just wait until you see SIG Sauer prices if you think $550 is expensive.

congratulations on not knowing the difference between a VP9 and a p30
Man, wait until you see mk23 prices if you think poorfag sigs are expensive

You are literally gay. Just the mere mention of a brand other than glock gets you that bent out of shape.

Mag availability for glock
Cops respect you for having one

You can look on Smith & Wesson’s website and see the badges of every law enforcement department that use them. You’re getting probably the most reliable out-of-the-box poly striker fire EVER made.

>HKucks S E E T H I N G because Glock does what they do but better and cheaper
Every time.

Attached: 2CD357FC-B284-45E3-8DA4-3626EFB37F3A.jpg (319x475, 80K)

>clips
Nigger detected.

>what they do better and cheaper
Not really.
>paddle mag release
not an option
>good factory sights
nope
>good trigger
nope
>good ergonomics
nope

You can spend a couple hundred getting your Glock up to par with a standard HK, but then you didn't save any money. It's also nice that all those features are factory parts with good QC, unlike kinda mystery third party parts you get with your Glock. 99% of the time when someone starts saying their Glock is a piece of shit, surprise, half the parts aren't factory Glock parts, bonus points if they have a p80 grip. So I don't really view aftermarket parts as a genuine, viable solution to Glock's shortcomings, except when it comes to sights.

I also like that HK's have big chunky overweight slides. My VP9SK is smaller and more concealable than a Glock 19, but has less felt recoil due to its well-designed recoil spring and heavy slide. In my experience Glocks are also less reliable. This will probably be really controversial to say, but I have seen a fair few light primer strikes with admittedly shitty ammo, when shooting a Glock. I thought the ammo was basically unusable. Then I tried it with my VP9SK, and what do you know, not a single malfunction.

I do like Glocks a lot, I will never support the opinion that they're bad guns. But there are better guns out there.

Maybe the 1.0, but 2.0 is pretty great. Swapped my g19 for the 4" compact, gonna swap my g26 for a shield soon too.

No it doesn't that's clippers not clips bro
Not a nigger
Not a nigger, why would I spend even a dollar when I can just put it in my back pocket? Its only fallen out once so far, on the bus actually but only some old lady saw it so it was cool.

This. If I’m paying 600 for a hooker and I have to choose between two, I’m taking the one with the better ergos and Who has a resume of best cock sucker awards

>You can spend a couple hundred getting your Glock up to par with a standard HK
Literally the only thing a Glock should have is upgraded sights. You don't need a paddle mag release and Glock's ergonomics and trigger are just fine.

What you can't buy for your HK is a reasonable height over bore, decent weight, lack of thickness, and Glock reliability.

Spoken like a true nigger

Attached: 9fa.jpg (600x800, 58K)

>You don't need the things you like!
And then you go on to say
>What you can't buy for your HK is a reasonable height over bore, decent weight, lack of thickness, and Glock reliability.
All things you don't need, and mostly untrue.
>reasonable height over bore
That doesn't mean what you think it does. You mean bore axis. Height over bore is the height your sight/optic sits...over your bore. And this does make a difference, but not nearly as much as trigger does.
>decent weight
Vp9sk weighs slightly less, idiot.
> lack of thickness
You really feel that .05 inches extra width huh?
>reliability
is superior with HK. This is how I know your depth of gun knowledge extends solely to watching youtube videos, as if whinging about bore axis wasn't proof enough.
>muh glock reliability, it never jams on the range, only when people shoot it at other people!

>CZ

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>owning anything in .40
I'd be happy to suck all the dicks in the world but you beat me to it faggot master

>the things I like
Yeah, no, you really don't. Like, if you tell me that the reason you're buying an HK over a Glock, paying all that extra, is for a fucking paddle mag release, I just chalk you up into the irrationally rarted column right there. Come the fuck on.

I mean, if you want to glue some gigantic mag release onto your gun I'm pretty sure that there is no pistol on Earth that offers more options than a Glock, anyway, but seriously, who makes important decisions on such an irrational basis.
>All things you don't need
Height over bore pays real dividends in terms of recoil impulse. Paddle mag release doesn't do anything to improve the operation of the firearm.
>That doesn't mean what you think it does. You mean bore axis
There are like a million terms for this, both of those are commonly used to refer to the same property of pistols.
>And this does make a difference, but not nearly as much as trigger does
Then either your trigger work sucks, or you're setting irrationally high standards of precision for combat pistol shooting. Plenty of people can outshoot you (and me) with a stock Glock trigger.

What they can't do is negate the fact that the recoil impulse being higher above your grip creates more levering torsion during firing, leading to increased flip. It's just mechanics.
>Vp9sk weighs slightly less, idiot.
No, idiot, the Vp9sk weighs a full 2 ounces more than the Glock 26.
>You really feel that .05 inches extra width huh?
Do you even carry, bro? If you did, you'd know that thickness is basically the most important property in comfortable concealability. Barrel length and even grip length, within reason, matter less to me than thickness.
>is superior with HK
No it isn't. The vp9sk is an unproven new platform that is used by basically nobody. The Glock double stack platform is the original polymer wonder 9 of the 1980s, carried by police departments and military forces all around the world for decades, amassing an unparalleled reputation.

hkfags confirmed for cope

Attached: 9f89a1d7b68e411bfefcb3767a719faa.jpg (632x798, 209K)

>What they can't do is negate the fact that the recoil impulse being higher above your grip creates more levering torsion during firing, leading to increased flip. It's just mechanics.
Have you ever actually run drills and timed the difference bore axis makes for your shooting? I found that I shoot faster, and more accurately with my VP9SK than a Glock 19. In fact, I still shoot better with a P226, which people consider to have horrendous bore axis! It turns out, there is actually more to shooting guns than the spec sheet.
>Do you even carry, bro?
Yes, every single day.
>If you did, you'd know that thickness is basically the most important property in comfortable concealability
The one and only factor I care about is grip length. I genuinely can't feel any difference between them IWB. Even thinner guns that I do notice the difference on that I have carried in the past made no difference in comfort for me.
>No it isn't. The vp9sk is an unproven new platform that is used by basically nobody.
I'm not really concerned with that, as I have put thousands of rounds through both guns. I don't really need someone else to tell me what they think about it- I went and found out myself.

Glocklets confirmed for more interested in what charts have to say than what their shooting has to say.

Makes sense, shooting costs money, posting someone else's graph is free.

>Have you ever actually run drills and timed the difference bore axis makes for your shooting? I found that I shoot faster, and more accurately with my VP9SK than a Glock 19.
Great. Now ask yourself why that is. By your own admission, it's the trigger. Now ask yourself whether you think it's impossible to perform that well with a Glock oem trigger, or it's just a skills gap on your part.
>The one and only factor I care about is grip length.
I don't know what to tell you, most people consider thinness very important, and the reasons are pretty obvious.
>I'm not really concerned with that
Yeah that's fine, you do you. But don't fucking claim "reliability is superior" on a new-ass gun that literally nobody uses, versus literally the fucking Glock double stack 9 platform. That's clearly some fanboy shit.

To each their own I guess. I've shot enough Sigs and HKs to know I don't like them. Glock triggers are awesome, you just have to learn them. I can't learn to undo the one size fits all HK grip, uncomfortable angles, or hilarious bore axis.

I call them clips sometimes just to piss off people that care.

>Now ask yourself whether you think it's impossible to perform that well with a Glock oem trigger
It's not. Now ask yourself how you interface with the gun. The one control you have to make it go bang is the trigger. Improving that improves your performance very directly and immediately.

I can shoot a Glock very well. I have no doubt if I had only my old Glock 19, it would get the job done. But I choose to carry a VP9sk instead, because I prefer it. A lot. Just because one gun is better, or even just better for me, does not make the other unusable trash.
>I don't know what to tell you, most people consider thinness very important, and the reasons are pretty obvious.
Maybe they wear tighter pants than me. Even in dress pants however, I can't feel that .05 inches.
>Yeah that's fine, you do you. But don't fucking claim "reliability is superior" on a new-ass gun that literally nobody uses, versus literally the fucking Glock double stack 9 platform. That's clearly some fanboy shit.
I think your dicksucking of Glock is some real fanboy shit. HK has a quite impeccable record.
>To each their own I guess. I've shot enough Sigs and HKs to know I don't like them.
And how many people have you seen that shoot a lot have a different preference to you? Are they all wrong? Or maybe, just maybe, most guns are pretty good nowadays and the differences between them are far overblown matters of personal preference.
>I can't learn to undo the one size fits all HK grip, uncomfortable angles,
Those are problems with Glock, not HK
>or hilarious bore axis.
And this is what I don't get. You're the first person I have ever seen complain about the VP9/sk bore axis. Ever. I've never seen anyone, ever, bitch about the PPQ bore axis. People seem to think it's an incredible gun. Same goes for the CZ75, it's all over competitions where fast shooting is a must. And yet both have worse bore axis than the "hilarious" VP9.

Hey you! You stop that now!

clipazines
urwelcome

Don't check /v/.

You should unironically kill yourself.
You talk like a nigger and your shits all retarded.