Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: frens edition

Attached: 1563370331484.jpg (842x624, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/online_en-ligne/app_dem-eng.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for bloodspatter norc selloff after mass shootings

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-200544_Samsung Internet.jpg (810x2503, 673K)

>>less than 1k rounds of 5.56 a year for highest estimate
>>almost 10k .22lr
>what a joke
I shoot a lot of 22.
But I found I've gradually been shooting more and more 556.

Attached: CostEstimates_1.png (714x532, 32K)

for me, it's 22 short

you're not getting good at anything other than .22 with a shooting schedule like this. sad Tbh

>When you get the "you may now take possession" letter / e-mail

feels good man

Attached: 1558680195259.png (640x400, 134K)

I'm having fun though. Plus I'm practicing a lot of reload drills.
How often do you go to the range and what's your typical round count when you go?

anybody notice the new G48 colours they got on gotendies? they got some with different sights as well

Attached: g48gotenda.jpg (1170x498, 172K)

Isn't the g48 getting a high cap flush mag? How many rounds was that again?

Just paid 25 cuck bucks to send in my application, should be there in three days. I’ve got a tracking number and everything. So when do I start calling and harassing them? 35 days from now?
Also I’ve got $2000 saved for funs I’ll have my Rpal as well as Pal, what do you all recommend and anything I should know as a post-NoGun faggot?

Attached: 62DD4526-BB34-41DF-850E-C07D63126DE1.jpg (674x800, 158K)

Whats the point of a highcap mag if were only limited to 10 rounds in canada, i'm not sure if were getting the other mags, as far as i know all we have is the single stack 10 rounders.

$25 cuck bucks for a pal application? it's like $80 dood

not user, but i go 1-2 times a week and do low round/high intensity stuff because standing flatrange and the gym is boring af. lots around barricades and running, L/R shoulder, stand/crouch/prone all in adverse conditions
50-100rds of .556 and 9mm per visit.
handy that my outdoor range is on the way to work so its not a big deal to slip in and do more.

Not him, but I'm fucking jealous. I live in DT Toronto, so right now getting to the range my buddy has a membership at takes us 90 minutes+, and once I have membership at Silverdale next year it won't be much better. I get to the range

28 days to process your application. after that 45 days. There is also the thing on the rcmp website you can check the process of it.
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/online_en-ligne/app_dem-eng.htm

First of all if you plan on getting Rs make sure to find a gunclub / range for Rs (unless you're a Ontario user) we've got a lot of newguns who were suprised by this due to boomers and fudds failing to tell them this during the courses.

As for guns to get, NR semi autos, SKS is the cheapest right now, at least one handgun, tokeravs are the cheapest going, and one AR lower or AR rifle so your covered if liberals win again in october. I don't really believe in the "no grandfathering" meme as a lot of anons are mentioning, because if they really want to do buy backs and confiscation it is going to be pain in the ass for them if they choose to go full retard, the only option for them is new grandfather clauses.

every 2-3 weeks march through october, and maybe once a month november through february.

200-300 rounds of 9mm or .45, never a mix of both only focus on one
some combination of 50-100 308 / 100-200 5.56 / 100-200 762x39, with 308 being 1/4 times maybe
if I take my .22, then 100-200 of various gr/loads, avg 1000/yr
if i take a ww2 gat, 20-40 x54 / 303 / 8mm

I'm jelly.
I drive by 2 ranges on the way to work, but both have the "fuck off we're full attitude". Mine is 45 mins in the opposite direction.

Attached: f8f.jpg (400x400, 37K)

well off course officer! I'm only going to obtain riveted ones for collection purposes, I at last have the right yes?

No I’m using my visa for that, I paid the $25 to get it there in three days and the tracking #. I’m so excited.
Wow awesome I’ll save this webzone! My uncle says I can join his range but it’s a few hours away, I’m in Ontario and we have public ranges closer could I use them and save my receipts?
Okay great! Is the SKS a more inexpensive VZ? And with the AR lower is that to build my own? I don’t know anyone with a press. I guess I’ll just buy a full one and roll the dice! Thanks again for all the info Jow Forums is best board

That just be nice. My range of 110 km away from my house, so I usually bring lots of guns and shoot them according to the spreadsheet.
Wow you shoot a lot of center-fire.
If I could do some moving drills at my range and stuff, I think I would too.

oh
it would have arrived within 5 even without paying for priority mail

Damn son, im sorry to hear that. Fudds and urbanites will be the end of us, i swear. Im rockin the peak BC interior life makin moonshine, working trades, shooting all the time.

40 minutes was the commute to my old range in Ab. and that's how i got started so theres no shame in making it work if thats all you got bud.

>110km
big ouch there bud, im sorry.

i make moonshine too, what do you use?
for me, it's turbo yeast and sugar

>Mfw PAL and RPAL just got issued

SKS time boys

Attached: The_8f5210_5586603.jpg (480x360, 31K)

buy a vz58 instead

>big ouch there bud, im sorry.
Yeah it's a bit of a mission but it's a nice range and I don't have any crown land any closer so it is what it is.

Im a poorfag zoomer so the SKS will have to do

should I wait until I get both the unrestricted and the restricted certificate before I apply for possession?

Attached: 1557694236462.png (1845x1197, 1.81M)

stop being poor

Attached: varg.jpg (480x360, 18K)

k.

Attached: 1562993587555.png (480x360, 217K)

Attached: 001.jpg (562x437, 42K)

standard brewing yeast and raw maple syrup. Gotta get that earthy essence in
I'd like to start making spruce beer in an open cask like the 18th century. use spruce boughs and molasses, supposed to spell great.
its the quintessential starting gun for Cangen man. you gotta start somewhere, i still have mine.
you gotta make it happen man. i respect that.

Gang I’ve never shot a fun in my life but my R/pals are on there way. There’s a public range 2 hours away, should I go and try their funs first? I imagine shooting will only last an hour so I’m apprehensive to make the trip.
Think it’s worth it?

I figured so, but CanadaPost have fucked me before with important shit so now I’m paranoid about using snail mail

not really. there are guns out there that are renowned enough that you're taking zero gamble when you buy them, ie. a Glock. 2 hours away is fucking ridiculous and those non-licensed shooter packages are grossly overpriced.

Thanks bro. Ive been networking into the field im going into so hopefully if i get a good summer job in between 1st and 2nd year college i can get some better funz. Rich or poor, i wouldve still bought the SKS though.

maple syrup? jesus christ, thats gotta more expensive than booze from the store

If I’m working out of town somewhere non gun friendly once every three weeks
5-800 5.56
500 .308

If I’m working out of town in the bush or just hanging out at home
Once a week
500-1000(not often) 5.56
500 .308

also do you use a pot still or a column still?

sure, just mention the public ranges when the ask the "reason" for possession owning R guns. Ontario is not as big of a deal as i mentioned. SKS is 200-300 dollars depending on Chinese or Russian rifles and conditions. If you got a local gun store, its better to walk in and handle them and hand pick the one you like most. vz58 is a lot more expensive, 1300-1500 depending, they come in .223/5.56 or 7.62 x 39.

Yep, and a lower is considered the "gun" part of the AR and its registered, and you can build your own rifle off of it, the rest of the parts you don't need to register. If you plan on buying a full AR15 try finding a chink one second hand like that user with the DA-556 or if your looking to get something new, a norinco AR15 is not that bad, or M&P15. There is a lot of places that got the DPMS Oracle as well, but they don't come with sights.

If anyone is in Calgary or closeish I'd be interested in going to crown land with someone to shoot, since I still haven't done that

I'm a huge pussy so I'm nervous about getting in trouble since I've seen "no shooting" signs around where I was thinking. If someone has gone out before or knows a specific good spot that's ok, let me know. [email protected]

This is sensible, thanks I was worried. The package is like $300 after everything plus the gas to go 120k away. I’ll wait

Attached: BCD0E3A2-DB1E-4EF8-A7EF-5ABADE919427.jpg (638x878, 119K)

>non-restricted certificate
What? are you newguns? NRs you don't need to get a certificate or permission to pick up you gun.

Rs you need to wait to confirm the transfer to your name / license number, and you get an email / letter saying to take possession. Soon after that, you get a certificate of your name / number and gun number as proof that it is yours if you were to get inspected or pulled over to show that it is indeed your gun. You can also photo copy the certificate and keep the original at home and have a copy on your gun when you bring it to the range.

everybody is to autistic or paranoid to have meet ups nowadays user.

Attached: 1564353814881.jpg (1718x892, 191K)

Not true.

Im in the Shuswap and would meet up with people.

I don't know user. How tall are you? that's a good way to determine trustworthiness

Attached: _20190809_140745.jpg (4573x2580, 1.53M)

Attached: 16556737_1e8bc26375_z.jpg (640x426, 67K)

kek

not the same user but i'm 180cm

we've had a few in BC this spring and summer

You fuckers.

Where'd you meet?

My sides

You’ve gotta get in contact with notCSIS if you wanna come play with us

You spend 2 grand a month on ammo?

Go to waiparous. About 7km in from the highway turnoff there's a little de facto range setup on the crown land there

some day trips east of the city, and camping trips in the general squamish area

no, he just lies on the internet

Don't go It's a honeypot and they will steal your hoppes then force you to drink ballistol while screaming germanic pagan chants to the forest gods

Last time I was there there was a nice russian family with like 4 SKSes and some shotguns just blasting trash lol

I wouldn’t worry about it

somewhat accurate desu

Attached: wojakballistol.png (514x499, 163K)

What "city" lol

Not him but Metro Vancouver in general

I grew up in Squamish, had to leave cus we sold our house but I miss it.

metro van, yes

Oh that's like 6 hours from me.

if there are a few people from out east interest we could do a meet up half way

Was a good day for a Gator ride.

Attached: 20190809_123842.jpg (3264x1836, 2.1M)

how fast does that bad boy go?

i think my range friend is gay, i posted 2-3 weeks ago he slapped my ass at the range appreciating my groupings, he almost did it again today but i turned around and it turned into a awkward high five. as i mentioned he claims to be straight, he wears a cowboy hat but doesn't work on a ranch or anything. i think hes gay

Attached: 1560523850393.jpg (516x272, 33K)

32 km/h
has lots of towing power

>Still have half a crate of Chinese surplus, but can't use it became boomers banned steel core at my local (outdoor) range and the second you look away from your gun the boomers absolutely descend upon your table like a bunch of vultures to check out your shit out
The day the last one of these old fucks keels over will be a good day indeed.

Attached: 1499119083685.png (680x843, 402K)

Guess what it is

Attached: IMG_20190809_172623445.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

CSA VZ.61 Combat Scorpion in .32

a pistol carbine?

fully semimatic dragon dildos

Take your SKS up an old logging road and shoot at shit

Holy fuck DUDE i thought i was the only one.

>Be me
>boomers or fudds at range
>minding their own business with eachother
>as soon as anyone under the age of 30 enter they sniff you out
>they all waddle towards you
>look at your gun
>start commenting
>IS THAT REGISTERED
>IS THAT LEGAL
>BETTER BE NO STEEL CORE BOY
>mfw

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I SWEAR I FUCKING HATE THESE GATE KEEPING FUCKS

Attached: 1563865123222.png (319x319, 121K)

They really dislike my gear that I take when shooting trap. I don’t have any beretta shooting vests like they do and I just use surplus ALICE webbing with a pocket to keep my shells in. But one of them was genuinely pissed off that I was a flecktarn parka on a rainy day without being a German

It's a Glock with a botched stipple job that I got for hella cheap

Attached: IMG_20190809_173137648_LL.jpg (3264x2448, 2.66M)

Very ugly bro

Hahaha jesus christ. Was it a DIY or did a shop do that? Hope it was dirty cheap

It was dirt cheap, and no I didn't do it.

Sorry I misread this, the guy took a soldering iron to it.

Daily reminder

Attached: No..jpg (921x1092, 235K)

Fuck off soup you stupid piece of shit. Slit your throat already your low iq faggot lover.

Sweet. Even if it's a little fucky looking, it goes bang, and I like cheap functional stuff.

The stippling meme really needs to end

>I like cheap functional stuff.
Same:)
I'm not a huge fan too

I'm in the area I think I'm gonna drive around and ask farmers if I can use their property

i had a boomer get mad at me for wearing a surplus olive jacket. he said i should quit playing rambo and that i looked like the moncton shooter with my vz58 lol then he went on about how me and other new young guys in the club were ruining the ''hobby'' and look for the sport in canada, then i told him why the fuck is he wearing hunting/duck camo if he isn't bird hunting then and he packed up and left. i really didn't give a fuck and just kept shooting.

>imagine having this kind of incel rage
not soup btw

Sorry but I don't fucking believe there are people out there who are that retarded.

LOL at that grip but nice anyways user

Every time I bring my 1994 chink m14 to the range
>Hey you know the bolts explode on those
First, yes I fucking know
Second, this is 90s production with a forged bolt

Every fucking time

Enabler

Attached: 1565200465314m.jpg (769x1024, 73K)

Should I move to Calgary from Regina? Tempted to for the climate alone, more shooting and biking time. Plus I can easily operate innarockies and vacation to the coast.

have sex incel