Found this while cleaning out an old hard drive, wanted to know more about it. Is this even real?

Found this while cleaning out an old hard drive, wanted to know more about it. Is this even real?

Attached: 1534408593111.jpg (900x678, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKE2YwtcTXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes its real

Attached: 1534410902181.jpg (1212x900, 196K)

I used to be on a forum way back innaday that Me. Dardick posted on. He’s very real and mag fed revolvers are dope

>wanted to know more about it
do you know what a fucking search engine is, you dumb nigger?

I have never seen a design like this before. Why don't more guns use that ammo shape?

Is he kill?

C&Rsenal has at least one Anvil episode with Mark fiddling with a Dardick

round cases are physically stronger, easier to manufacture (less wasteful), easier to load/store. the trouble with triangular cases is that it matters which way the case is oriented when it enters the chamber. with a round shape it doesn't matter at all.

There's just no point to it.

he called the rounds "trounds" or something, ive never seen one IRL and i go around the country to big arms shows

I don't get it, I've been aware of the Dardick forever but looking at it again, I feel it could work just fine with cylinder cases. The two biggest failings of the Dardick were probably Trounds and the fact the carbine conversion thing is probably illegal without a stamp. I dunno about the second point but why was the first at all needed?

youtube.com/watch?v=YKE2YwtcTXE

Correct. The “Trounds” were flat on both ends

Attached: D4F6071C-EB51-466D-B864-DE41DAF7555C.jpg (1991x1200, 139K)

They're possibly kinda useful in airborne auto-cannons, but it's not really worth it for most applications

>I feel it could work just fine with cylinder cases
It wouldn't, because then you'd need a linear motion to get the rounds in the chamber. The point of trounds is that they potentially allow you to use very few reciprocating or moving parts

I lol'd

I dont know why but when ever I look at this thing I feel like this is the perfect design for caseless ammo. The multichambered nature of the handgun means less heating issues and you no longer need an case ejection mechanism

Attached: 1182164269366.jpg (640x425, 12K)

Attached: 1182164816738.jpg (440x112, 6K)

That’s aesthetic af
Fuck the h8rs

It's a shame that Dardick never designed a version of his gun with a removable magazine.

The minute-long reload time really killed his project.

...you sly motherfucker