What will they say when someone does a mass shooting with one of these?

Attached: BD2B44C1-EEEC-42CE-8EEF-F71E968812E2.jpg (1800x1502, 834K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingshooter.com.au/latest/tick-yes-8-rounds-in-8-seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=8fMN8a3ZRUY
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/30/calls-to-ban-verney-carrons-fast-lever-action-rifle-in-australia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Middle_School_shooting
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-48257713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody needs access to such large calibers.

When has the truth ever limited them? And didn't Malvo use a bolt action?

No one needs access to such powerful calibers with such a high magazine capacity.

The plan has always been that once they manage to get semi autos banned, they go after rifles such as these by calling them "high powered sniper rifles" and telling everyone a psycho from a mile away can sit on a hill and pick your children off in the school playground.

CNN runs an "explainer" video on their website

>"What is a 'lever-action rifle'?"
>footage of cowboy action shooter firing extremely rapidly
>"These rapid-fire weapons are popular with shooting enthusiasts because of their high firepower and large cartridges. In fact, they are so powerful that their primary use outside of recreational shooting is to kill bears."
>footage of a bear
>"Exempt from classification as an assault weapon due to their lack of a high-capacity magazine, their deceptively low capacity hides the fact that they are extremely deadly."
>cuts to a talking head expert guy
>"Nobody needs a gun like this. How many of us encounter bears in our daily life? And why do you need to shoot so quickly to kill a one bear? Are you being attacked by 7 bears? I don't think so."
>cuts to stock footage of a KKK rally
>"Once popular with far-right extremists like the KKK, since the assault weapons ban of 2019, lever-actions have become the most popular choice for people looking to carry a lot of firepower in a small package."
>fade to black

Attached: 5158VIAtvOL._SX425_.jpg (425x343, 25K)

I can't tell if this is a poe or not

>sportingshooter.com.au/latest/tick-yes-8-rounds-in-8-seconds

You can fire how many rounds in how many seconds?

it's my honest prediction for the future

horrifying, isn't it?

Nothing because .45-70 causes mass extinction when misused.

Attached: riflesmall.jpg (3333x2225, 710K)

Most lever action rifles (excluding box fed ones like the 95 if it's chambered in some spitzer bullet) won't be very accurate in ranges farther than 200-300 meters, if you're using the high-powered rounds like 30-30 or 45-70 at least.

"well i'll be damned"

The type of guy who rocks these is usually too busy dying of old age or playing cowboy to bother mass shooting.

.t Guy who owns many levergats

yes it fucking is. Merciful Christ. We're that close to Australia. Land of the free my dick

This is true. Do you honestly think the faggots putting stories like that together give a fuck? And do you think the average media consumer knows that or would give enough of a shit to cross-check their claim?

>Do you honestly think the faggots putting stories like that together give a fuck? And do you think the average media consumer knows that or would give enough of a shit to cross-check their claim?

indeed, friend

>Low-capacity
>Often over 10 rounds

I'm leaning more towards they start calling tube magazines a loophole to magazine size restrictions.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=8fMN8a3ZRUY
is going to get used somewhere in there

Nobody tell them about the arrow trick for .22s using a tube.

I know we're trading jokes here about the future but I think that all of this is 100% real in australia right now, isn't it?

*googles*

Oh fuck

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/may/30/calls-to-ban-verney-carrons-fast-lever-action-rifle-in-australia

Nah. Malvo had a bushmaster

If someone wanted to make a point by using certain guns that normies think aren't scary, then they need to use blackpowder revolvers. Carry four of em in a bandolier and some spare cylinders.

WHY DO YOU NEED A SCOPE ONLY THE MILITARY NEEDS A SCOPE!

you are free
to do as we tell you

Yeah, the people who report a shotgun as an AR are going to be real specific about models.

>you don't need a scope to hunt!

this is pure kino

*googles*
It's... a lock-open with a conveniently-placed bolt release. Fucking A, nobody tell them about the Enfield, that baby's practically full auto!

>nobody tell them about the Enfield, that baby's practically full auto

WARNING TO ALL AUSTRALIANS: DO NOT READ THIS POST. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. RETURN TO YOUR KANGAROOS AND FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED

this. they will only stop when the only thing you can legal carry in public is a spoon.

Attached: uk4.jpg (576x1024, 125K)

STAINLESS STEEL IMPLEMENTS ARE FOR DOCTORS NOT CIVILIANS!

Nothing, Because these mass shootings are manufactured, specifically to demonize the only weapons that would be effective in deterring government tyranny, thus making it easier to pass gun control laws and encourage people to red flag their neighbors, effectively legalizing gun confiscation.

Attached: mkultra-document-redacted.jpg (900x493, 61K)

>footage of a bear
phew, that was close, Media. i almost forgot what a bear was

Is this a “let’s pretend mag fed semi-autos aren’t good at killing a lot of people” thread?

The what now?

>COWBOY ACTION GUNS WERE USED TO KILL NATIVE AMERICANS, THEY ARE ALT RIGHT WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOLS OF HATE! BAN THESE DEADLY SNIPERS.

Is it it really so bad in the UK? I constantly hear Jow Forums screeching about the UL being a shithole, bus has firearms being banned there really caused they're country to become a nightmare?

"There's no reason for citizens to own long arms. If you want to hunting, use a bow a crossbow"

HIGHLY POWERED BIG BORE ASSAULT REPEATER
You don't need that for hunting. All you need is a single shot.

Attached: 1427816125356.jpg (250x339, 26K)

I'd rather be shot with a bullet than a bow. poor bait friend

But we all know that the end goal is for nobody except police and celeb/politician bodyguards to be armed

hunting will be banned eventually as well

>*shoots mexicans instead*
joke's on them

>WHY DO YOU NEED AN ASSAULT SNIPER HUNTER PISTOL IN .750 BABYCOP SLAYER?!?

Attached: 1510095876730.jpg (480x602, 67K)

is this a "let's pretend gun control advocates don't want to completely and utterly disarm you" post?

It has to happen on an Indian Reservation then.

No civilian needs a military grade lever action, they just don't.

Attached: buffalodiller-marlin-1894-lever-action-sbr-silencerco-osprey-9mm-2.jpg (750x513, 582K)

>footage of a bear
It's like I'm actually watching the video

It’s what I’d use

Attached: 07D4ECA7-B4B9-48EE-BB31-BC4337AA555D.gif (260x183, 1.15M)

>totally forgot about the trucks of peace and mass stabbings that happen every fucking year there

The banning of firearms didn't cause the UK to become a shithole, it's just another symptom of decline and stagnation.

Attached: 1563418103320.png (653x586, 70K)

>implying hunting wont be banned in the coming decade
Aren't crossbows already banned in most states unless you're disabled?

How does home/self defense fit in with gun control. Surely no one can reasonably deny why I may want a gun in my house or on my person if I'm going somewhere sketchy?

>slaying cops with guns meant for dropping a charging elephant
I've found it. I've found my dream job.

No? What state do you live in?

They absolutely can. See most of Europe.

This. "Who even hunts? Go to the grocery store, you fucking redneck inbred hillbilly mutt!"

>Statistically you're more likely to hurt yourself or a loved one with your gun that an attacker, user. You probably won't ever need a gun for self-defense, so we need mandatory storage laws to make sure no precious chilren get hurt. :^)

fill the inside of an arrow with 22lr and use it as a speed loader for your old tube fed 22

*dramatic music*
THE RIFLEMAN

Realistically, "thank god it wasn't an assault weapon, or the death toll would have been much higher"

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-161651_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 426K)

I mean, if that's true, doesnt that kind of prove the point? My main argument against AWB is that mass shootings are statistically rare.

So what happens if someone decides to shoot up a cnn news studio?

Almost all gun control advocates are cityfags, who can have cops show up within a couple minutes, and they're stupid enough to think that everywhere is like that, so they think that you wanting a gun to protect yourself is just you wanting to be a vigilante and murder poor little future doctors who were just trying to appropriate their reparations from you

Standard gun control narrative + "we journalists are so persecuted in Blumph's America"

"Imaging how many more people would have died if he had ar15!"

Gun control Australia are already calling lever guns "military style" and a "loophole"

Unironically register as a democrat, and start posting antifa nonsense on all your social media for a solid year prior. Make sure you have your photos taken at a couple protests. Really make them work for it.

Fuck the kanga-fuckers and fuck the Brit faggots. They deserve the acid attacks and stabbings for letting their country go so far.

Same thing they said in Australia about the adler, that it's rapid fire

I swear to Stoner if you try to take my bourbon, I will shoot you, then shank you.

They won't say anything about it. People get shot to death in America every day and all you ever see on the news is the incidents they can best use to scare idiots.

Go back to Jow Forums noguns. We're the least likely group of people that you can influence.

>implying facts matter

I think you misunderstood that post, bud.

Imagine if someone fired a stupid big round into a crowd and each bullet went through a half dozen people

The same shit they said when someone used one from a tower back in the day to shoot a bunch of people.

Still safer and freer than us.
Sounds like you're not stable enough to own firearms.

45-70 is the most aesthetic rifle round, change my mind.

Stop trying to counter with logic, it's a waste.
It's all just a ploy for commies and cops to make you a softer target.

In minecraft, of course.

Sounds like you're a little bitch.

"It can shoot the fleas off a dog's back at 500 yards, Tannon!"

I read that in Dr. Sanjay Gupta's voice

Attached: 1551549994448.png (750x750, 583K)

Haha yeah and goes through your butt haha imagine haha what if hits your peepee too! Haha imagine

I'm sure there's a mass shooting in Australia using only a manual loading gun

So speaking of levergats, I'm interested in getting one but don't really know where to start. Any suggestions? Also are there any decent mare's legs for sale these days?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Middle_School_shooting

>On the day of the shooting, Loukaitis was dressed as a Wild West-style gunslinger and was wearing a black duster. He was armed with a .30–30 caliber hunting rifle and two handguns (.357 caliber revolver and .25 caliber semiautomatic pistol) that belonged to his father, and was carrying approximately 78 rounds of ammunition.

Attached: letsgo.gif (500x269, 412K)

>Footage of a bear

Why did that send me into a coughing fit,?

Actually, it’s almost fully semi-automatic

hard to call that a true lever action, its basically an automatic shotgun that requires you to hit a bolt release after every shot.

Guys routinely shoot .45-70 past 500 yards, it was made for the fighting on the plains and hurling big ass bullets really far. The .30-30 is like heavier 7.62x39, even the 190s@2000fps aren't high powered

>footage of a bear
this is the contemporary version of the truck exploding

Used to do that a lot when I was a kid, but aluminum arrows are pretty rare these days, so small dia tubing is the way to go. Also has some mystery .22lr pistol mag that I used like a shorty speed loader instead of loose rounds.

Meanwhile, somebody needs to work on a QD tube setup for lever guns

Sssssshhhhhh

Ive yet to see mass shootings with beartraps and crossbows.

Might tipp the hat for the effort.

Attached: 1564718254905.jpg (1024x737, 91K)

Didn't the Texas clock tower shooter use a bolt action rifle?

They don't care dude, that's why shootings without ar platform rifles don't get covered, its an agenda driven approach to change the public's mind.

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-48257713

There you go user, best I’ve got.

BAN COWBOY GUNS