What if regular citizens armored up, grabbed their guns and defended their cities/towns from crime...

What if regular citizens armored up, grabbed their guns and defended their cities/towns from crime? Most people know where the crime happens around their homes. What's stopping people from taking down thugs and sex offenders?

Attached: memes.png (1920x923, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_de_Autodefensa_Comunitaria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What's stopping people from taking down thugs and sex offenders?
the law

Laws are social constructs.

the police

THANK YOU

this is the biggest redpill.

The LAW - is -USELESS
The police and the police state are fucks
that need disbanded.

Money, time, the guaranteed chance at providing for themselves and their own vs the abstract notion of potentially fixing what’s perceived as inherent traits of the world we live in. If you could get enough people then sure it might happen, but good luck getting any substantial turnout when they would rather spend time with their families, friends, or just plain resting for work because they have bills that will never not be needing constant attention.

It would be racist

Attached: 1508126042015.jpg (960x675, 49K)

honestly I don't know how people who live in high crime areas don't do this.
I have this recurring intrusive thought wherein a drug dealer pops up in my neighborhood and I just casually walk up and shoot the guy in the fucking face and walk home.
It would fix mexico if everyone just did that for a little while.
But no one down there has any sense of morality they're just in it to get theirs.

>What if regular citizens armored up,

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-09 13-20-11.png (1066x336, 71K)

are the Philippines proving this? it’s awful messy

I get that is better than getting shot in the face but I couldn't imagine taking a round to that face mask that fucker would hurt.

they suffer from the same lack of basic human decency that Mexico does. So rather than kill drug dealers like durerte intended everyone is just killing everyone to get theirs.
Still though... I don't know of its worse or better. They seem to like the guy. idk.

Major fractures, probably death from anything over 9mm

Black Panthers tried this. They're a large part of why california has such dogshit ccw laws.

>biggers hate cops
>too stupid to realize an overbearing police force is the only thing preventing them from getting lynched for their behavior.

honestly I'd rather die than live the rest of my life as a deflated soccer ball with major brain damage.
Death might hurt less too

IDK, due process, innocent until proven guilty, you know, basic human rights outlined by the constitution.

>fuck kids
>jew lawyer fights tooth and nail to protect your right to continue fucking kids
This ain't its chief.

literally this, the true final redpill is that modern law and law enforcement is NOT on your side

Yeah and then you expend resources keeping them alive in prison until they're eventually released again because bleeding heart dickheads and jews did away with the death penalty.
Take the vigilante-pill.

Attached: 1565418812410.jpg (125x93, 2K)

FPBP

The repercussions, mostly state enforced but also the personal risk. Same reasons you're not doing what you suggested, either.

You mean the paint on paper?

But that's what the law already does... take down thugs and sex offenders.

OP is advocating third world mob rule.

As an Asian, I feel this chart is racist.

Because they would expend all their energy killing the thugs and sex offenders* that don't belong in their community

*Anyone who does not match the race/ethnicity/religion/political alignment of your community, I.E. the other who must be destroyed

>What if regular citizens armored up, grabbed their guns and defended their cities/towns from crime?

The average IQ is below 100 points these days. Think of this very hard - HALF OF PEOPLE are below this number.

Do you want this kind of people, without any professional experience in criminal investigation, to make "logical conclusions" about you being guilty of something, especially in a time where rumors spread in social media like wildfire, fake news are normal and people have no concept of source criticism whatsoever?

Attached: f0b323c0.png (380x375, 156K)

>Abbie (((Guttenberg)))

Every single time.

sounds good

>It would fix mexico if everyone just did that for a little while.

they tried, it helped some, but did not solve all the problems:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_de_Autodefensa_Comunitaria

no lawyers in Somalia
no Jews either
or Congo
or tribal areas in Pakistan
or much of Central Asia

stop whining like a little bitch and walk the walk for once

>absolutely no representation of asians

Aren't we supposed to get As in everything bros..

>literally Negro-tier IQ
do you even abstract bro?

Average police IQ is 100
Average US IQ is 98
Capability gaps to the untrained eye occur at 15 point gaps, not 2 point gaps.
Does the boot taste like leather or dirt?

Gutten(((berg)))

Attached: FourMaps2.png (1116x595, 365K)

in times of crisis patriots will just put roadblocks at intersections and highway turnoffs

Normies

Unfortunately, vigilantism is illegal.

>What if regular citizens armored up, grabbed their guns and defended their cities/towns from crime?

People tried. People failed. Most people are fucking retards and that's where most problems come from.

As long as you're not factually intelligent (read proven), not able to handle social situations in a proper manner, not able to handle a gun better than most people, and not have a strong sense of justice you have no business defending anything.

Pic related is what "citizen armoring up" would look like in America, and he would shoot anyone getting to close to the ice cream aisle in Walmart.

Attached: MEAL Team Six.png (725x643, 762K)

russian

No leftypol they aren't useless

Laws are contracts, based on tradition and culture.
All Laws have a root law in nature, this respect, understanding and tradition of what men do and will do is the basis of that contract.
If you want peace you need laws that fit the nature of men.
Otherwise there is conflict and in conflict there is war.
Laws are not edicts nor are they social constructs, they are above all else the choice of civil men to be civil.

>But that's what the law already does... take down thugs and sex offenders.

Attached: laughingclinton.jpg (1200x770, 492K)

Go do a tour of your local jail, look at the human-animal hybrids locked up in those place. Ask the guards what they're in for. I bet you can't find a single good man who's in there for some ATF technicality. Gun forums are making lew enforcement out to be some big scary strawman. They do mostly good imo. You probably don't do shit to better your community. Where do you work?