Let's a Have a Pro-Police Thread. We love our Boys in Blue Right Folks?

I love my guns and my 2nd amendment right and so do our great police officers who are fighting antifa and crime everyday! Let's have a big round of applause for our police officers who are defending our freedoms and are standing up for law and justice and keeping us safe from criminals. Sure some police may get a little rough sometimes but I rather have the police anyday then some Soros funded mob that wants to take our guns away and demonize the police as well.

So what do ya say folks, a police thread?

Attached: 2e4efc1b26375e896a20489b849cf652.jpg (549x720, 64K)

You're going to anger the edgelords and criminals with this thread, but yes law enforcement is obviously necessary. A lot of cops aren't the blind anti-2nd amendment drones that some of Jow Forums makes them out to be, especially local/county LEOs from red parts of the country. Just look at the Sheriffs who stated they wouldn't enforce some of these gun laws.

Gross fuck off and go live in Israel.

Cops will do whatever they are paid to do, and I hope we pay them to shoot more niggers, god I hate niggers...

jesus christ you lefty retards really are here 24/7

Attached: queer bait.jpg (600x600, 139K)

Some individual officers and sheriffs are alright but fuck bootlickers/police worshippers and fuck the "blue line"

Attached: Bodybag-Benson.jpg (680x510, 65K)

>"bu.. but cops are le natzis!!1!!11!"
>"bu.. but muh freedom

The cops will always be more productive to society than you ancom fags

It's getting past your bedtime, faggot; mommy went to sleep, and your step daddy will be making his nightly delivery of milk, cookies, and boner in your room pretty soon.

Which knee do you guys prefer to get down on to suck a hero officers cock and balls?

what flavor of boots today? dark roast or honey glazed?

Attached: 14980710_10210527995773082_141383825369653916_n.jpg (850x464, 55K)

>why don't you stand in front of them
Nigger, if I could sign up to volunteer to clear houses in behalf of my local PD, I'd jump on the chance like a fat chick on black dick.

Cuck

Attached: 885D33A5-38C6-4E0E-9B69-CEC37AEE3F11.jpg (828x910, 126K)

>A lot of cops aren't the blind anti-2nd amendment drones that some of Jow Forums makes them out to be
No, they're petty sociopath lower kakistocracy MERCENARIES who will do WHATEVER THEY ARE ORDERED for the sake their PAYCHECK AND PENSION.

They don't work for you.

Do military police count?

Attached: Air Force Security Forces Airman in uniform poses.jpg (770x513, 105K)

Too bad his masters already decided that "just following orders" wasn't a valid defense.

>nigger
>Kia

Attached: a.jpg (853x500, 147K)

OINK OINK OINK

Fuck you pig, I hope that badge makes you feel like a big man after getting bullied so much in school

tfw you'll never be an ICE agent with 300 confirmed deportations

Reminder: police are neither friend nor foe and interactions should be kept as brief as possible; be respectful.

Talk less, listen more.

Let them scurry about chasing the low IQ retards.

Attached: 1565278106459.jpg (480x447, 43K)

>lefty
hurrr everybody i don't like is uh leftist

Exactly

Attached: 92045232.jpg (563x739, 122K)

Cops can kill you, your mom and your dog and rape your corpses on tv and still get temporary suspension followed by lateral promotion to another county. Fuck you and your thin dick line.

I'm not "pro-police" in that I have one of those "thin blue line" stickers on my car but since I've taken up listening to the police scanner in my city for a few hours a week, I have a much clearer understanding and dare I say appreciation for what they do. I work with the smartest people on earth 40 hours a week, thy work with the dumbest, meanest, craziest fucktards humanity has to offer 40 hours a week at the bare minimum, day in, day out. That doesn't excuse the most depraved shit we hear about but it's just simple psychology at that point.

>neither friend nor foe
No, they're definitely foe.

The right of cops to get home safely to their families every night outweighs your 'right' to own guns.

Attached: 21425-18301-13195.png (1920x1080, 60K)

I don't trust them, but understand that they are necessary.

ACAB

Also friendly reminder to never cooperate with police unless you have a lawyer present or the conversation is at a minimum. Modern day American policing is about quotas, tickets and imprisonment, to them..its because they have to keep their logs look like they're busy and productive, to the state..its revenue. Also, remember police are humans and like humans they're driven by emotion not logic. Choose your words carefully and never, ever disclose you have firearms.

I was considering becoming a cop but decided I didn't want to restrict anyones liberties for corrupt politicians. I just want a redpilled career where I can carry a gun.

Attached: 1558803799603.jpg (1200x900, 898K)

Not nigger ones

>neither friend nor foe
until their masters tell them to enforce unconstitutional laws

Police are the #1 threat to your wellbeing and mine.

This.

>it's just my job bro
>I got kids to feed
Sounds like a fucking dindu

>Everyone I disagree with is a Jew!

Attached: C7wkTTTXgAAjWss.jpg large.jpg (560x358, 31K)

go back beating your wife

>i've been a cop for 25 years
>proud supporter of the 2nd amendment

Pick one.

Mercenary police are absolute trash. The only reason you should be a police officer is if you hold righteous views on justice and want to actually help people, but that's getting rare today. This idiot needs to find a better job to put food on the table or grow a spine to stand up against injustice.

Or they just want to do something about crime in their town.

They weren't necessary back when we had homogeneous societies.

Yeah you're honestly kind of a cuck if you're not out actively fighting crime at this point.

And they have this to say to get away with murder, (I feared for my life)

>Guns for me and not for thee
All traitors get the rope, regardless if they are civilians or muni. There are thousands of officers that, when the great boogaloo comes, will side with Americans, that will not enforce these laws when they come, and might even arm their neighborhoods. However, for every good, American precinct there is, there's always a gun-grabber lurking somewhere.

ARTICLE 2 is not an amendment. Its the original.
Heretic's and Blasphemers call its and amendment to undermine its truth.
There are amendments that were added to the constitution but ARTICLE 2 is the constitution.
I really wish you would stop with this amendment heresy.
Article 2. Learn it speak it, understand the difference.

At least the cock sucker is honest

>worshiping the domestic armed wing of the state
What do people get out of bootlicking? I'm not even against cops as a concept, but American cops and their delusional supporters are some of the most pathetic humans to ever exist. Especially when it most comes from people who hate every other aspect of the state and think it is a godless communist organization.

Attached: 1513016732437.jpg (504x566, 90K)

police are about as much threat to my life as letting other people own guns
all they really are is a tool for the government, if your government is bad then they are a tool in the wrong hands
if your government isnt a steaming pile of shit then they arent

>if your government is bad then they are a tool in the wrong hands
I very much agree.
Lets take these weapons out of the wrong hands.

or better yet take the head off the body

Nigger if you really think the meatheads stopping people for going 5 mph over the speed limit and arresting people for the mere possession of weed are just "wanting to do something about crime" then you're retarded.

90% of cops are not on your side. They enjoy control and they enjoy seeing you suffer at the end of federal/state law.

The Degenerate Bootlickers thread. Wait until your Masonic-pedophile led and faggot-sociopath-mercenary staffed military and police is unleashed on you and you will understand.

>Bootlicking: The Thread
>our great police officers who are fighting antifa
Is this bait?
>who are defending our freedoms
This tastes like bait.
>standing up for law and justice and keeping us safe from criminals
Well-played, OP.

fuck, cops, you Blue lives matter cuck, there gonna come for your guns to you fucking bootlicking chimp.

>kike nigger
fuck off

>it's just a job
>just following orders
>Nuremberg trials? Never heard of it

Isnt that the reason cops own guns? Why not ban everyone from owning a gun, cops included?