S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Chillicothe

Mission Diary:
Day 1: Duty hired me to take some Ecologist fuckwit into the supposedly abandoned ruins of an old trucking facility. According to the egg heads, they are investigating this based on intercepted Freedom radio traffic referencing one of their men getting rad sickness from absorbing nearly a whole Gray of radiation. I think it's completely ridiculous, an utter waste of their time and resources to go investigate some cyka that forgot his bolts. Maybe there is something though to Radioactive user's story, we are gearing up today for our trip into the zone once again.

Continued...

Attached: stash map.gif (1738x949, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/42002375/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we don't make it out alive, someone tell my wife Svetlana that I love her very much... I only do this so I can provide her with a good life and the medicine she needs.

Ref desuarchive.org/k/thread/42002375/

Attached: gear.jpg (1153x768, 628K)

Rip duty tard

oh fug. Summoning radioactive user. Some Duty try hards are about to discover your glowing radioactive jizz stains all over that trucking warehouse.

Day 2: Cyka blayt this operation is a waste of time, I know that I said it before but this Radioactive user cyka
is just bullshitting everyone for some STALKER points... If he really did get irradiated it was probably from fucking some dead bloodsucker while he was wandering in the woods.

Attached: Hospital.jpg (1366x768, 584K)

We found the facility and carefully approached it in the morning, thankfully it is entirely abandoned. My Ecologist pet wandered around the outside of the building for a good couple hours taking readings and documenting the facility. We are going to make camp for the night so we can explore the facility in detail in the morning.

Continued...

Attached: Exterior1.jpg (1365x768, 509K)

Continued...

Attached: Exterior2.jpg (1365x768, 286K)

user what the FUCK are you doing??????? I'm also in Chillicothe and was going to explore that place tomorrow with a friend. We're all gonna be fucking glowing.

Continued ...

Attached: Exterior3.jpg (1365x768, 192K)

I really wish she would shut up about how there isn't a damn thing here, only a few natural spikes once in a while but it's normal background radiation. I hope we find something inside in the morning, this operation is really going to piss off the Ecologists and Duty if it's a bust.

Attached: Exterior Background.jpg (1153x768, 136K)

based central ohio posters meet me tomorrow

Attached: 3de.png (448x454, 120K)

i don't get it

Gimme a challenge/response. I'll be there in the afternoon, wearing a flecktarn parka. Not sure what my friend will have. You'd better not take the last guy's stash for yourself.

Day 3: We gained entry to the facility while the light was good, there are no signs that anyone has been using this place in a very long time.

Continued...

Attached: Interior1.jpg (1365x768, 345K)

It's got the eerie stillness that decrepit abandoned buildings often get, I can see how some wannabe STALKER from Freedom would get freaked out though.

Continued....

Attached: Interior2.jpg (1365x768, 243K)

My Ecologist can't find a damn thing aside from the normal spikes and lulls of background radiation.

Continued.....

Attached: Interior3.jpg (1365x768, 346K)

They are getting all excited when there is a quick burst of clicks, sadly though none of it's persistent.

Continued......

Attached: Interior4.jpg (1365x768, 268K)

I would bet that Radioactive user's "stash" is just part of his tall tale about getting radiation exposure while exploring these ruins.

Continued.......

Attached: Interior5.jpg (1365x768, 283K)

The Ecologist says she wants to look around for anomalies in this shit hole, maybe something cool will turn up after all.

Attached: Interior6.jpg (1365x768, 294K)

(consolidating data, will update tomorrow)

Attached: Teaser.jpg (1365x768, 181K)

>STALKER larp
>PPE
>Rad gear
>B&W Photography
A E S T H E T I C. Find the stash for the glory of Duty.

Great bread I hope more is posted.

Having all that gear will help BS a local Deputy if they happen by.

>You have a cover story don't you?