Why would the NRA help create gun regulations? Aren't they meant to protect the second amendment?

Why would the NRA help create gun regulations? Aren't they meant to protect the second amendment?

Attached: 1565416001579s.jpg (240x250, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/69
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/155
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I am the biggest Second Amendment person there is
Do normies actually believe this shit?

Because they have no spine

Oh look, it’s another thread full of “Jow Forums autists take Trump’s Twitter account literally”.

So tiresome.

They have to keep both sides happy, not just gun owners. They help legislators come to reasonable compromises.

No compromise is reasonable. If you compromise on your principles, then you don't have them.

>it's just 4d Chess fellow MIGAPEDE!

compromises imply that we get something in return, faggit

something that's an actual compromise would be to make the NICS publicly available without putting any new laws on the books

We get to keep our guns, unlike the nations without that kind of representation. We already have background checks, why not just make them more reliable?

>i am the biggest Second Amendment person there is
>, but

Attached: 1537125521372s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Spoiler on what's coming for Jow Forums autists and those of you who haven't been following politics as long as I have:

Republicans, including Trump, are going to make a lot of "Well, I'd maybe consider..." noises to stall for time until the news cycle hits something else and these shootings disappear down the short-attention-cycle memory hole. That's why McConnell said he's not calling the Senate back into session - he's waiting for the heat to die down. A bill to do something may get introduced, but even if it does, it'll go off and quietly die in some Senate committee somewhere. No new gun control will be passed on the federal level. That's how the political system handles things.

I'm not telling you to be complacent. Make your calls to Congress and all that good stuff. I'm saying that this is what's going to happen, and everybody involved - including Trump - knows it.

>So you see, hwitey, we're just COMPROMISING. I get to take half of your TV, and you get to keep the rest. That's a compromise, right?

>Wait, what do you mean you'll just fucking shoot me for stealing?

>I support the second amendment, but...

>Trump gets federal bump stock ban introduced a year after the Las Vegas Strip Shooting
Yep he sure forgot about that gun law.

>... but [blanket feel good horseshit statement that sounds like it was written by Hillary Clinton herself]

The mindset of the eternal boomer

>Yep he sure forgot about that gun law.
That didn't require Congress. Anything new would. Totally different situation.

You're. He was just biding for time, but accidentally sleep-wrote the order.

>We already have background checks, why not just make them more reliable?

The system itself is already as close to perfect as a system built by humans can be. Thew problem is the FBI, local police, whoever not following up on some stuff because we do not live in a post scarcity world, and as such their resources are finite, so stuff considered higher risk gets investigated first.

>Do normies actually believe this shit?
Jow Forums does. That’s why they help meme him to the White House.

I'll lose my mind if this fucking guy throws away the election over this. Dems are committing suicide all he has to do is not infringe. He has a sketchy cabinet and he kisses Israel's ass a lot but even Jow Forums will look past that if he just doesn't cross certain lines.

>doesn't want conceal carry reciprocity
>doesn't want capacity restrictions lifted across all states
>doesn't want suppressor deregulation
>doesn't want a complete end to gun registration across all 50 states
There is plenty of pro-gun legislation that could be included in a real compromise between both political parties. The fact that they aren't even mentioned shows their true intentions and you're a faggot for being fine with this.

Attached: EBk3c1VUYAA--DI.jpg (1200x1736, 371K)

What can Jow Forums do at this point anyway? Even if you believe they influenced the last election cycle.

>That’s why they help meme him to the White House.

Attached: 1560175190808.jpg (474x465, 24K)

Those are more to do with the Supreme Court deliberately not hearing anything that would extend gun rights.

NRA is industry lobbyism

Jow Forums didn't do shit in the grand scheme of things. Trump got in because he spoke to the middle class and blue collar workers while Hilldawg openly shat on them.

Attached: GRFRDDJTJD6HO4GFNOJOEM5KDU.jpg (800x450, 32K)

What's tiresome is your ass suckers that keep typing reddit.com wrong and end up here. Take some typing classes, get some glasses, do something. We are tried of you showing up here day after day, we don't want what you are selling.

What's worse is that they volunteer to be jannies

the pro gun crowd has done nothing BUT compromise our rights away.

>congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/69
>congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/155
You're wrong and an idiot.

>We get to keep our guns
that isn't compromise, you flaming homosexual

"well we still have our guns!" is not a compromise, it's loosing ground without any recompense

"universal background check common sense gun control" means that all private sales must now go through a FFL, defacto criminalizing all 'private' transfers

the long march through the boards

Not voting for Trump next election, probably won't vote or throw my vote to Tulsi for some hot milf action in the W.H.

>Aren't they meant to protect the second amendment?

>nra protecting second amendment

thats the biggest joke ever

Vote for whoever you want but letting a dem in the white house, especially with a dem house and possibly a dem senate gives them cart blanche to do AWB 2.0, this time with no sunset clause.

I'm sorry, what weapon are we discussing here?
Clean this fucking shit up janny, you lazy fucking retard.

Attached: tv_sopranos_6.jpg (640x400, 198K)

That's fine. Maybe we'll feel some sense of urgency in using our 2nd amendment (finally)

>supreme court

We already have a dem in the white house

>Discussing the NRA
>Not on my Jow Forums!
>Selling patches
>Noice

>hurrdurr senate judiciary committee = supreme court
Brainlet.

shut up censorfag