Daily reminder that PSA is no better than Cheaper Than Dirt. Here's PSA's latest ripoff...

Daily reminder that PSA is no better than Cheaper Than Dirt. Here's PSA's latest ripoff, they are trying to claim this pistol kit is a "Daily Deal" when it's literally the same exact price as the two other kits. These kits were $250 a few weeks ago.

This reminds me of the time PSA raised their magazine prices by about $3-4 a few months ago to rip off Californians.

PSA fanboys will try to justify this.

Attached: dailydeal_idontthinkso.png (1147x674, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3eQGOCHsi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This. It used to be $259.99. I'm Californian too.

Daily reminder that PSA is kicking out pistol kits as fast as they can assemble them despite the recent "tragedy".

Attached: weapons-used-dayton-mass-shooting.jpg (618x410, 63K)

Holy fucking shit dude just kill yourself already

inb4 this thread gets flooded by PSA shills

They've been pulling some shenanigans for a while with their pricing. "Daily deals" that aren't actually any cheaper than the normal price. "Sales" that conveniently end whenever something happens.

I wouldn't really care if they did not try so hard to bill themselves as this great supporter of the gun community.

You're still looking at a $400 AR.
What more could you people possibly want FFS?

A $350 AR so I can spend the extra $50 on magazines.

Why not a job so you don't have to complain about budget tier ARs?

there was an actual sale a few weeks ago you knuckle dragging ape. I bet you're the same pea brained chimp who bitched about mags being 2 more bucks when cali unbanned mags because a sale ended days earlier.

Look mom, I made the thread again.

Attached: 4f7.png (400x500, 26K)

They did used to be $259.99, but haven't been for quite a while now. Like a couple months. I've been watching, they didn't bump up from $259.99 to $309.99, they crept up incrementally. I don't know if it's been due to greater demand or rising material costs or just a slow build to higher prices during the 2020 election, but it certainly hasn't been due to these last few mass shootings, prices were already going up before.

I think it's pretty stupid of them to list everything as being on some kind of a sale all the time instead of just putting down how much it costs, but whatever.

I don't want PSA to go bankrupt from sticking to bottom of the barrel prices they can't make money on when their entire mission statement is arming as many people as humanly possible, their products are legitimately good and in some cases superior to things that cost 8 times as much (lol HK mud test), they're not gouging you, and they're all around one of the most civil rights supporting gun companies. PSA is a huge part of the reason why ARs are so cheap.

Ruger supported an AWB, S&W puts hillaryholes on their revolvers, HK survives by sipping on the gov titty and hates civilians, but somehow the biggest no compromise company that actually manifestly supports your rights is the bad guy. Even after they were one of the very first to say fuck it and sell mags to Californians under Benitez' rearmament. Today, OP was a d&c shill and a massive fucking faggot.

Attached: Flag_of_Maine_(1901–1909).png (400x240, 39K)

Also if you're so sad and butthurt about PSA just go buy from Bear Creek Arsenal instead and support someone who does basically the same thing but one state north.

I didn't realize it when I first moved here, but even though the Carolinas have shitloads of problems they're so fucking based it's unbelievable.

BCA will sell you an assembled AR for $360, or you can buy parts to make one for less. I think you'd be looking at like $300-310 with a BCA upper and PSA LPK/lower, maybe even less if you go full BCA or find a cheaper lower somewhere.

>11 posts
>8 posters
you're clearly samefagging, OP.

So the "right wing" shooters used aks and the the antifa shooter used an ar....hmmmm

Part of their concept to flood the market to make enforcement or confiscation as difficult as possible.

You're still asshurt that you had to wait a few weeks to buy your shitty optic and mag bundle? If you got a job you could just buy stuff you know?

Fuck off. PSA doesn't even sell ANY AR or AK parts to states with assault weapons bans. Regardless of the fact its 100% legal. Thats not pro 2a. PSA shill

Not falling for it pedro.

garlic boy used an SKS

I cant fucking stand PSA junk, but I pity them in this regard. The whole point of the company is to be the hipoint of ARs, so cheap that even hobos and destitute college students can have one. Yet despite this supposedly admirable goal, they still cop shit for not being cheap enough, for not giving poorfags enough gibs. This is something politicians learn early on, even if you become a politician specifically to aid and uplift the lower classes they'll still bitch, complain and despise you; hence why they always end up giving up and fucking over the poor for kickbacks.

You started this same thread a few days ago. Wake me when PSA cancels every ones orders then raises the price 1000%

user WAKE UP THEY JUST CANCELED EVERYONE'S ORDERS AND RAISED THE PRICE 1000%!!!!

Attached: 1526042606170.gif (354x200, 1.84M)

Itt people who dont understand capitalism. Yall can eat a dick

>classic firearms when they were selling PM.63s and canceled orders at $750 to resell at $1200 because of high demand

>SKS
Photos show an AK

No. It was a SKS that could accept AK mags.

Daily reminder that PSA is based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3eQGOCHsi4

Attached: psa-370248.jpg (639x799, 74K)

Oh look it's this guy again. Just stop buying from them, dumbass. Their "sales" haven't been any cheaper than their regular prices for a while, the daily deals are just what they want to highlight to move stock.

God you noguns faggots that believe what you hear on TV are insufferable. Go back to pushing your "common sense" agenda against SKS or semi autos. People are actually stupid enough to fall for that and can't tell an AK from SKS because TV told them what it is.

Attached: 1564435057548.jpg (593x388, 24K)

Several models of imported SKS were modified by the importer to accept AK mags.

>several models modified to take AK mags
Yeah, and the pic aint one of those SKS-M or SKS-D you noguns faggot.

Unless that's recent its bullshit, built mine from on off their kits and I'm here in PRNY

>An user proven wrong
>An user goes on some tangent on how SKS can be modified to take AK mags to try to prove point using unrelated fact to shift argument
Is this the bull shit way of arguing they're teaching you summer nogun fags in school these days?

Attached: IMG_20190810_100116.jpg (4160x2080, 1.76M)

That's a load of shit, I bought a barreled upper and LPK a week ago and it was on my doorstep yesterday you dumb fucking nigger

Can you take your no guns faggotry to ARFCOM instead of shitting up Jow Forums?

>spending money at beaner crafted armaments
>why does my gun smell like clamato and taquitos?

This. Poorfags are literally niggers, the more you give the more they'll bitch and take.

oh no, something is more expensive when it's not on sale???

next you'll be talking about it's 'rightful price' or some other autistic shitposting

shoo shoo ultrapoorfag

Poors are, generally, human trash. They are lazy, entitled, bitter, spiteful, and always looking to get one over on you. They deserve nothing but your scorn and derision. Honestly, seeing PSA get some heat from the poors they decided to make their clientele gives me a strong feeling of schadenfreude. Poors don't deserve ARs and it serves PSA right for trying to get ARs in the hands of impoverished trogs. The proper response from the gun community to poors asking to get their hands on a gun should not be "here is an affordable and quality option", it should be "fuck off, you bum, before I put a bullet in you".

Garlic wasn't left or right, just an asshole

0/10

I found an archive of the prices of the pistol kits on August 5th (Day after shooting) and compared them to today's prices and these are the results.

Kit number 5165448807
Today: 449.99
August 5th: 399.99

Kit number 5165490437
Today: 449.99

Kit number 5165451061
Today: 349.99
August 5th: 349.99

Kit number 5165451366
Today: 399.99

Kit number 5165449809
Today: 379.99
August 5th: 349.99

Kit number 5165490355
Today: 499.99
August 5th: 499.99

Kit number 5165449826
Today: 369.99
August 5th: 369.99

These are the prices for every pistol kit that was in stock on August 5th and in stock today. Pistol kits that are currently out of stock or were out of stock on August 5th don't have prices listed so I didn't include them.

When will my sub-$400 build be banned, anons?

Attached: C4AA73DB-2AFD-46C1-AACC-2E525EE1FF19.jpg (2048x1536, 1.09M)

>taquitos
fuck you man now i'm hungry

Still higher than your credit score, poor.

Prices same or sale ended. Noice

Thats because I don't believe in credit cards and buy everything cash

Supply and demand dumbass.

>Thinks credit score is based off of credit cards alone.
Your credit score must be really bad then.

>BREAKING NEWS
>POORFAGS SEETHING OVER 2-4 DOLLAR INCREASE
>STAY TUNED FOR MORE ASSHURT AT 5pm

Attached: 655C6FB0-0B94-426F-9F39-4FE2AEA51ECA.jpg (538x482, 98K)

Holy shit OP. Are you the CTD employee that thought it would be okay to price gouge? Are you here to make false comparisons until people forget your horrible actions? It seems only you compare routine business actions like sales ending to CTD's egregious price gouging.

Probably

Aluminum can corrode, user. Get some high temperature engine enamel spray and spray that lower down with a few coats.

Why do CTR discord tranny liberals pretend to be "anti poorfag" in their anti-gun posting?

Jesus, dude. Get over it already. Everybody’s heard your sad tale of butthurt and woe. You stole enough money from your moms purse to get a mag and airsoft optic when they were on sale, then the sale ended before you could bicycle your ass down to the post office to mail the payment. Meanwhile, freedom week started 4 days before the sale ended, causing you to blame California and PSA for the fact that you still live with your mom when you’re 38 years old.

The most tragic part is, you still fit in the race car bed she got for you when you were 9.

He is.

Bullshit a few months ago I tried getting a parts kit and they basically told me to eat shit.

In all fairness to ruger, bill was a piece of shit may he spitroast in hell, but as soon as he died ruger became pretty OK

You can tell Jews hate PSA in this thread. Sales ending and poorfags gaining access to guns = ANNUDAH SHOAH

OP is probably a boomer with pallets of .22 bricks still labeled $1.00/ round with absolutely no friends in the gun community.
>Ah ain't dun nuthin wrong, chepah dan dirt dun it an' plammito bin doin it now. Why won't no one talk to me at dah gun show? Notice it say gun SHOW nawt gun for sale, kids these days git easily confused by dat sign. Ah sold a beat up clip once to a kid dat put up with me yellin' at him for five hours or so about avocado toast, that's called hagglin. Nobody want's to haggle with me. Ah know what ah gawt. No lowballers. Please notice me.

>boomer with pallets of .22 bricks still labeled $1.00/ round
Not their fault they spent their social security money from our tax dollars to buy it at 75 cents a round. Boomers got to boom.

>75 cents a round
Wow, that's cheaper than dirt.... pricing.