What holster does Jow Forums recommend someone use for conceal carry? Specifically for pic related

What holster does Jow Forums recommend someone use for conceal carry? Specifically for pic related.

Attached: 20190808_134909.jpg (2632x2011, 3.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

onyour6designs.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sticky holster

Wow, what a coincidence. I just got a holster for my Px4 from a store called Neptune Concealment. Don't know much about them, but I read good reviews and decided to 'bite the bullet' with this as my first holster. They got different styles of holster and various kinds of colors for inner/outer layers. You can even add a weaponlight option. They currently have a promo where they throw in a free wallet for purchases over $50. I got the Gemini Holster combo that comes with a mag pouch.

oh boy.
There's thousands of holster makers right now, from makers on their own paid websites, to etsy, to ebay, to bumfuck fudd forums.
First you have to decide how you want to carry. IWB or OWB? Then you decide on material, plastic/kydex or leather? Then the more specifics like appendix carry, shoulder holster, tuckable clips, etc etc.

But do be aware that almost everyone who started off will be mega hyper conscious on printing, and as time goes by, that fear dulls because you realize a lot of people don't really notice some printing unless you're gun is sticking out like an antler or it's other conceal carry people watching you.

DRAW. DRAW> DRAW FROM YOUR HOLSTER. You gotta do it you're not a badass without it draw from your holster dodop dep doop draw from your holster you're not a true doomer until you draw from your holster. DRAW HAVE TO DRAW YOU HAVE TO DRAW ITS NECESSARY TO DRAW HAD TO DRAW DRAW NOW DRAW NOW DRAW NOW YOUR COPS DO NOT LET YOU DRAW YOU THINK THEY THINK YOU THINK THEY DRAW THEY THOUGHT YOU DRAW THEY MADE YOU DRAW. PIC RELATED HAD TO DRAW HE DIDNT DRAW FAST ENOUGH TO HAD TO BUT THE OTHER DRAW FASTER tHE GUY DYING

Attached: 1559599400130.webm (460x270, 1.88M)

That shop has been robbed before. The green shirt guy was watching the would-be robber the moment he backed up and began reaching for his gun. If you look carefully, the robber was slow and wasn't very smooth in his draw and he didn't even bat an eye at the green shirt guy until he was shot. If you were as alert as the green shirt guy and watching it all closely, no doubt most of you would outdraw that robber.

Keep in mind that the robber is there for free stuff, not a shoot out. Chances are a shoot out is the last thing he wants which slows down his reaction time considerably.

IWB leather holster from Beretta, you can find it in their estore.

Not OP, however...
I've heard anons say IWB leather is bad because it eventually deforms and can snag the trigger resulting in an ND. Therefore get kydex for IWB carry.
True or false, and why do you reccomend leather? For comfort?

JM Custom

Guy in geen notices when robber pats the top of his gun 0.02
R0bber runs his fingers on the top of his gun and guy in green knows.

Me personally, I only like leather IWB holsters for guns with an external safety (i.e my P938). For my glocks I like a kydex.

Attached: leather-holster-ad-nd-1.jpg (700x471, 55K)

Attached: leather-holster-ad-nd-2.jpg (700x480, 88K)

Attached: leather-holster-ad-nd-3.jpg (689x480, 61K)

Sometimes a leather holster will be the only form fit option for your gun. If that's the case find a local guy who makes customer holsters and don't pay more than $60.

You would have to live in a very humid climate for many years (or being an overweight sweaty man) to make the leather so soft that it may deform so much that in the most unfortunate even would allow to depress the trigger.

So in reality, it never happens.

I use Tulster for my daily. Shits pretty comfy.

Attached: Tulster.jpg (1000x1000, 115K)

For bereta users

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

If you get IWB, make sure that it's loose enough that you don't pull the holster out of your pants.
Don't buy anything off Amazon.

>when your chopstick is extra sharp

Your waistband

Attached: omgwtfpooper.jpg (999x973, 120K)

onyour6designs.com/

>JM Custom

This. One of the few high quality holster companies that offers options for the PX4. Make sure to get either DCC clips or regular pull the dot loops. The 2.0 with DCC's or the 2.5 are the best options.
>t. own 3 JMCK holsters for my PX4CC

I have a safariland GLS IWB and it's works sort of ok. I bought it since it can be used with quite a few of my guns. It's not the smallest due to having to fit so many guns, but it works for me. I think I'm just going to focus on carrying my PPS now though, so I'll probably get a purpose made holster for it, either have a buddy who runs a local business or get a JM.

I think this is what I'll be going with. Is there any reason not to go with the Universal IWB that they have? I don't want to cheap out on "my life", but it also appears to be serviceable.

Data Holster IWB is what I always buy. Good fit and finish and really sturdy belt clips.

Dara Holsters*

was his gun in 1st or 2nd condition, Jow Forums?

Is the Px4 dont fit in a jacket pocket ?

>Is there any reason not to go with the Universal IWB that they have?

Can’t think of any reason not to get a purpose built AIWB one. The AIWB holsters have a wing claw attatchment that aids in tucking the butt of the gun towards your body.

Are you 50/50 on IWB and AIWB? If that’s the case, order both an IWB #3 and whatever AIWB holster. The owner, Tony is great for asking questions on what to get.

Condition 1. He doesn't spend a moment fiddling with the hammer.