You are put in charge of completely disarming the American Public

You are put in charge of completely disarming the American Public.
How would you do it?

Attached: 5wwlherdnkf31.jpg (640x367, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/
ammoland.com/2019/05/tennessee-reforms-firearm-law-in-2019/#axzz5wBl8L5Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wouldn't

Stage a lot of mass shootings and pass knew jerk gun laws making sure the children of the current t generation are never around guns then slowly but surely pass even more restrictive laws over the next 100 years until only rich people and their friends have guns

Bottom text

We're talking theory here. Trying to come up with likely scenarios so we can defend against them.

>completely disarm
that is futile because you'll never be able to confiscate.
just make guns illegal overtime.
eg "assault weapons" illegal
semi auto long guns illegal
automatic handguns illegal
bolt actions illegal except for hunting (need license)
revolvers illegal except for sport (need license)
revolvers illegal (they'll ofc be used in crimes so easy to justify)
bolties illegal

regulate ammo and make it prohibitively expensive to partake in firearms as a hobby at any stage during this.

Nice try FBI

oh i forgot to add
whenever your party gets a super majority and you control presidency, which is inevitable, be absolutely certain to get rid of, or heavily modify, the 2nd amendment.
you have to act quickly because super majorities rarely last more than 2 years, but it could be done with proper leadership.

Announce that Any one who owns guns is double gay and their penis is zero inches long

Attached: FE81B371-3088-4FAC-B3E8-E565122312D8.jpg (800x750, 92K)

Whatever California does in the future. Wish those fags would stop coming to my state

The beautiful thing about the second amendment is that by it Americans have many guns, and I know at least five people who have a number of unregistered guns. Additionally, pursuant to the constitution, any attempt to strip the populace of their primary means of self defense is to be met with violent reprisal. Who's going to go door to door to seize all those guns? Who's going to be willing to die over something fundamentally unconstitutional?

>I know at least five people who have a number of unregistered guns.
Let me guess. Alabama.

>unregistered guns
wow crazy every gun owner i know has never registered their guns.

>any attempt to strip the populace of their primary means of self defense is to be met with violent reprisal.
you motherfuckers keep saying this but you won't realize it's happening until it's too late.
repealing the 2A doesn't mean immediate confiscation, but it lays the groundwork for your worst nightmare and it would become a matter of time before gun ownership in the US has declined and is too expensive for most people to exercise.
you want to steer the populace away from something? tax it into oblivion.
hit the manufacturers.
regulate sales.

you may own your guns but will your kids own guns? will theirs? eventually it stops. democratic leadership is totally fine with playing the long game and they have been doing it for decades. slowly, but surely, you whittle it down until you get enough power to make a big strike.
complacency kills and this is no different. don't let it get to that level.

What the hell is an unregistered gun?!?!

I redefine the term "American Public" as the politicians, and "American Private" as non-politician citizens. Then I disarm and remove private security from all "American Public".

Tennessee, actually.
Exactly, which is why I support and participate in the execution of firearm safety awareness training, I give classes on self defense, I advocate for increased mental health awareness. Teach the next generation about firearms, how to safely use them, and keep a watchful eye for disturbed individuals, and the government will find it infinitely more difficult to spread their lies and misinformation.

Since when does tennessee require registration of firearms?

gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/
Some states require you to obtain a license to own certain types of firearms, which requires you register the existence of said firearms to the police. An unregistered firearm is one which you do not possess to the knowledge of law enforcement.

No shit, tennesse doesn't require registration though, so your comment about 5 people you know having unregistered firearms makes no sense.

ammoland.com/2019/05/tennessee-reforms-firearm-law-in-2019/#axzz5wBl8L5Cc

Not currently a law that is in effect. No one, even if they wanted to, could register a gun in Tennessee, You saying that you know 5 people with unregistered guns is nonsense. No one can or has registered any guns in the entire state.

That sounds horrible, I'm in Texas and I've never heard of anything like that

This, but also with a lot of starbucks giftcard gun buyback.

you are an uber retard and those who want to get rid of the 2A are not worried about people like you.

you don't understand that they can quite legally erase any amendments they want from the constitution if they have the right political seats. and there's nothing you could do about it at that point except say you trained people how to shoot.
they don't need to confiscate the guns, they understand that if they just wait, guns will start falling apart. there won't be a market to support maintenance, and they will die off.
YOUR guns may work fine, but there won't be enough to resist shit, and if they wanted to finally execute the coup de grace, they would begin confiscation years down the road (maybe decades) and get rid of people like you.
good job you killed some cops. the public hates you, the cops hate you, and you're in hiding.

I'd make it a long-term plan. I'd start with a lot of behind-the-scenes moves like opening up sellers and manufacturers (weapons and ammo and even just furniture/gear) to lawsuits in federal court from families of shooting victims. I'd specify that the venue for these lawsuits was some place like the Southern District of New York, where judges will be friendly to such lawsuits.

Then I'd open up collateral liability as widely as possible - payment processors, private owners, etc. Use finance in general as a massive weapon against anyone associated with the firearms industry, forcing them to abandon traditional banking and resort to much more limited systems of commerce.

The goal is to keep raising barriers of difficulty and picking off targets one-by-one through various pretexts. There is never a big "gun-grab" capable of motivating a big counter-action. The only counter-actors are quickly portrayed as psychotic terrorists and are killed or executed by the state to raucous cheers.

Just wait a generation or two for all the boomers and MUH BOOGALOO fags to die off and bbuy the guns back from their grandkids who don't give a fuck. You niggers are so hung up on MUH SHTF GONZ SHOOT ME SOME BLACKS that you're completely ignoring the generation and culture war so you're losing horrifically.

The boogaloo will never happen because your kids will sell your guns to the state for a grocery store gift card

Talk about a long con! 100 years is just to much

What semi automatic long gun isn't an assault rifle? You really just listed the same thing twice. Automatic guns are already illegal and you listed bolt action twice. Hunting and sport will never be illegal as long as hunters don't go on mass shooting sprees. Nobody would care about guns anymore if it weren't for these mass shooting idiots ruining it for us responsible owners. I blame them for the current gun fever and they need to be stopped

>What semi automatic long gun isn't an assault rifle?
???
if you mean "assault weapon" then gee i don't know, all the ones people made and bought during the AWB of 94...
>you listed bolt action twice
no shit. it was intentional. the license bit may have been relevant to why it's list again.

>Hunting and sport will never be illegal as long as hunters don't go on mass shooting sprees
yeah, gun grabbers intend to stop right there.

>Nobody would care about guns anymore if it weren't for these mass shooting idiots
if you'd pay attention to democratic leadership for the past 10 years you'd know they're constantly trying to fuck gun laws. the only reason they haven't been able to is they haven't had the presidency and congress at the same time for the past decade.
look at california and new york for examples of where they want the country to be.
new york literally got caught doing the most unconstitutional shit and took it back in a hurry before it could be challenged in the courts.
they know no bounds and to assume they have a stopping point in mind is ignorant.

In Illinois we have FOID cards which stands for firearm owner Identification and it's registered

And somehow the murder rate in chicago is still about ten to thirty times higher than the rest of the nation.

Gun control laws, the gift that keeps on killing.

Ban guns and wait 300 years.

300 years ago people were still using bows and knives. Guns were brand new tech. 300 years from now guns won't need to be banned, because we will have something else.

Illinois has FOID Cards issued by the Illinois state police and I can't buy ammo or a gun without it. I hope the NRA and Guns Save Life win the court battle and get this ridiculous FOID card program thrown out because its unconstitutional and infringes on second amendment rights.

All the dumbasses shooting each other run to Indiana and buy guns to bring back and shoot everyone while law abiding citizens have to get FOID Cards and have waiting periods.

What I mean is you can't disarm a country unless you're ready to several infringe on the rights of your people and you're ready to kill a lot of them.
France is a much smaller country and almost 100 years after the first round of shitty laws there's still "illegal" guns in every other old man's attic. Eventually old men die and some guns get collected by the cops but it takes a long time. In the US it would probably take centuries to get rid of guns, even if sales stopped completely right now

Sure, I agree, but my point if that if you plan on waiting 300 years anyway, then banning guns or not makes no difference. Just wait 300 years.

>run to Indiana
not actually true, since most of them get their guns from drug gangs. The number of guns used in gang crime that are legally bought at FFLs is much lower than you might expect.

You have to ban guns first, otherwise time does nothing

oh, I didn't realize that the passage of time and development of technology stopped unless we banned guns.

Lets not ban guns then, that way I will never age.

In 300 years, guns today will be irrelevant, if you plan to wait that long, then banning will be meaningless.

Disarming them is big gay. I’d distribute arms to everyone. White males between the ages of 18-40 get armed first though. Nothing personal, darkies. You’ll get arms too, just not first.

Damn you're thick.

That's what she said.

Replace whites with non-whites. Wait 30 years. Done.

Implement gun buyback programs nation wide, around 1 or 2% of gun owners should comply. Exaggerate those numbers using mass media propaganda and keep doing it for 30 or 40 years.
After such period of time the only gun owners remaining will be Jow Forums and hunters, so a couple of drone strikes should be enough.
We are all born with 2 arms m8

quit my job

Wait a generation or two, buy all the guns from the kids/grandkids of today's generation who largely don't give a fuck about guns because the left is the only one fighting the generation war

So it's pretty clear after reading your comments anons ....

You retards need to procreate. Pass on your values. Drop the racism, it's spergy.

quit

damn dude that's gay as shit

I have a sneaking suspicion that the only people that say this kind of shit aren't white

I shoot the person who put me in charge.

>run to Indiana
Explain to me how a Chicago resident goes to Indiana to buy handguns legally

Vote in Democrats.

Which alphabet agency you with?

Attached: 1562115568211.gif (356x200, 1.76M)

Digitize all existing and archived ATF 4473. There is a law requiring these not be entered into a digitized database. So first we would need to get all the archives digitized, quietly. Then we need to seize all current 4473s from FFLs. FFLs do not need to send these forms to the Feds until they go out of business, so most never do until that happens. The archives mostly contain records from defunct FFLs.
There are over 64,000 active FFLs in the US. This would require a huge coordinated effort from the National Guard, not local law enforcement. Since there is credible belief that FFLs will probably destroy or alter the records in advance, they would need to be raided and the forms be seized.

Next, you can send letters to each owner mandating they return the weapon by X date, for the federal buyback program. Failure to do so results in fines and/or imprisonment. People who suddenly report theft of the weapons are to be investigated immediately. People who claim lost or missing firearms must be subjected to the maximum fine, per item missing and are to be put on watchlists. Ammo would be allowed to be sold until a certain date, and those buying ammo and claiming to have lost equipment would be subject to a no-knock raid because there is credible evidence they are trying to circumvent the ban.

This will be enough to get probably 70% of the current weapons. The next 20% will be seized slowly over the next 20-30 years. Probably 10% will never be found or circulate on the black market.

Ah, the DEA.

Dig up sales data and search histories as well as sale forms. Start small and go home to home until boogaloo spergs give you a reason to make swat a sop

Check em'. Also you can enact very stiff penalties for being caught with 80% components or components of banned weapons, like BCGs or firing pins, gas tubes, and so forth. For example: minimum 2 years in prison.

It honestly would be very easy to seize at least half the guns in the US and melt them down. The Kiwis, Aussies and Brits showed that this is not only possible, but relatively easy to do.

If I think about how the ATF tracks forms... Ironically, the people who would be most difficult to track weapons from are trannies that bought their weapons before transitioning. They're the biggest danger here. That and people who buy their weapons under an LLC or Trust... which I hope most of you are doing.

Attached: di.jpg (182x268, 10K)

But user...that would require public schools and the media be involved. It would never work. People would stand up for their rights. Right after the football game was over.

Trick americans into believing that russians would take care of their weapons. Americans believing that russians are white too, give them their weapons for storage. Russians hate americans but never show it, they betray americans, take all their weapons, and establish putinism.

So you're saying i need to cut 3 inches off?

You are years behind in your thinking. See if you remember this
Barrack knows that we have to change the language, we have to change our history, our traditions.
Started long before that but they first said it in public

I'm white. Dated westernized, redpilled black grills. Don't tell me a redpilled nigga is worse than an authoritarian lefty kunt.

That's some knuckle dragging shit.

Pic related I'm white.

Attached: IMG_20190810_141450.jpg (3006x3458, 1.42M)

the kiwi gungrab hasn't been successful.
australia is the only mass gun confiscation in the anglosphere that had success but even then they bitched about a lot of aussies not turning in their shit.

it'd cost a lot of money just to melt down all the shit in the US

>convince public that guns are wrong
>owning guns is declared a mental illness
>all manufacturers purchased or shuttered by government
>pass law allowing relatives, hospitals, police, and employers to report gun owners for arrest and take personal action against them
>whole population turns on itself for personal gain, witch hunts begin
>declare martial law
>military raids and sweeps
>military coup
And that's how you disarm 150 million people and start your totalitarian regime.

Attached: johnteshanime.jpg (960x720, 74K)

i would resign
shall not be infringed, etc

300 years ago guns had already been around for over 200 years you historically illiterate faggot. By your metric a flintlock pistol from 1819 is “brand new” to us in 2019.

Attached: DC77C9F8-C203-4461-BFB3-4A783EFBF0BA.png (375x375, 138K)

Didn’t mean to reply to you sorry user, meant for someone else.

>in charge of doing the impossible
lollllllll, youd have to turn society into a bunch of limpwristed faggots whod willingly turn them in, which is actually possible and way easier

I'd disarm the police first and have them lead by example. That way, there would be no support for further traitorous gun grabbing, not even by aluminum paint eating, window licking, shitty driving soccer moms that demand action.

give them more guns, ammo, and mags.

Attached: strong people dont.jpg (750x750, 62K)

>accidentally do away with the Hughes amendment
>accidentally get rid of the NFA
>accidentally put constitutional carry in federal law
>after putting as much firearms into civilian hands as possible, claim mental incompetence and get a nice pension
Stick your decommission.

Glow harder nigger

Attached: w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg (569x797, 283K)

slowly prohibit certain types over time and make the available weapons harder to get through beaurocratic means. less and less people will get into guns and new generations will feel it's normal that way. restrict weapons inheritance. draw a picture of the remaining gun owners bein crazy maniacs who plann on overthrowing the goobermint and all sorts of crazy asspulls. at some point when the support for guns right has become relatively low start confiscations of people living on the fringes of society and hope there is a fair percentage of them last standing upon confiscation and thus justifying your actions for the general populace.

>distribute arms to everyone
Based, if we made a "Self-reliant defense" law in place that required everyone 18 and older to carry a gun and get rid of gun free zones, I 100% garauntee mass shootings wouldnt happen nearly as much, but if they do they wont get a chance to do much damage.

I'd start by disarming the people protecting any politician supporting gun control. Things would sort of work themselves out shortly after that.

Attached: stoplookinghere.png (334x301, 78K)

>get rid of, or heavily modify, the 2nd amendment.
Requires a Constitutional amendment. Not gonna happen in a 2 year supermajority time frame. You’d be better off packing SCOTUS with activist judges who’ll give you the most restrictive interpretation of 2A possible- militia use only. Then change the Dick Act to redefine militia to be NG/LE only, there ya go.

I'd put a 100% tax on all ammo purchases, and put the money into a slush fund for anti gun propaganda, who's outward message is about keeping children safe. Anytime something happens that I could spin ti justify this funds agenda, I'd add another 50% to the tax. Anyone opposed wants children to die. After 4 years, you could be looking at 22lr costing 40c a round.

door to door during the middle of the day so I can get removed like so much kebab all the faster

nice tricks, MI6

>Institute mandatory draft for all males 18-35
>Only permitted exemption for said draft is doctorate studies
>Failure to report for draft will result in a 10 year jail sentence and a life time disqualification from claiming any federal level welfare programs
>If possible, tie voting rights into completing terms of service
>Require all American born males to be armed at all times
>Make gun free zones a constitituonal violation
>Enforce the death penalty on violent gang bangers, drug dealers, pimps, pedos, rapists etc

Ethnic bioweapon against all whites

I would just ask them nicely to hand their guns in. So far, they've taken all the dick the anti-gun crowd has thrown at them like champs.
>muh 2nd I'm gonna shoot the alphabet when they come for my guns
>yeah, with my bullet button roster-approved gun with a cuckstamped suppressor, bump stocks are a gimmick anyway and I got like twenty ten-rounders, all registered and perfectly legal. Yeah, the gun store is holding them for me while I'm waiting for the Party to issue me my card as a valued and trusted gun owner

no price is too high when it comes to our children

I quit my job.

Turn them all into low IQ, low honor Eurasian-negro-indio mutts through a half century long brainwashing process, then fund seditious journalists to demonize firearms and the remaining good, honorable white men who stand ready to strike down Jewish tyranny.

Repeal the entirety of the Constitution. Announce a 30 day turn in period, after which possession of anything firearms related is an automatic life sentence at hard labor. Any resistance will be dealt with by cordoning off the neighborhood of the resisting household, followed by 24 hours of shelling, followed by carpet bombing with WP and napalm.

Fuck it, just become North Korea.

Coat the entire country in a thick layer of nuclear fire.

Chem / Bio warfare.
Sneak in a take their guns while everyone is too busy turning into a puddle of goo in their beds to shoot back.

Kill the person or persons who gave that order and display their bodies as an example.
Then begin a social media interference campaigb to get ordinary Canadians and Mecicans into firearms ownership.

It'd take a few years but start by collecting all FFL dealer 4473s and compile list of everyone who has bought a gun since the gov started doing checks.
In the mean time, establish a completely anonymous paramilitary police force to track down social media users who post information suggesting they own/have owned firearms. Find where they live and smash and grab contraband while the house is empty.
After we get a few hundred thousand names of gun owners from 4473s, send letters to all of them that they have 2 weeks to comply and turn in their firearms. If they comply (and have their houses searched) they go back to business as usual. If they don't comply, At the end of the year put a 50% tax on their total value including vehicles, houses, bank accounts, etc.. taxed for 100% retail value even if they have on credit/mortgage. Failure to pay this new tax results in immediate forfieture and siezure of all property and assets.
Next year the tax is 70%, and 90% after that. If they haven't surrendered by then their assets get frozen and they are evicted.
The average American will turn their guns in at the threat of the tax, no violence needed.

Put up sound detection devices that hear gunshots, if its triggered go to the area and sweep for guns. If anybody resists their guns being taken away thats suicide by cop. I'd also put a lot of heavily armed cops on 24/7 patrol to take out all the nutjobs that will inevitably crawl out of the woodwork and essentially write their own deathwarrant. within this way they are gun-free within 6 months

New nfa covering all guns. Make the tax follow inflation. Tax for 2019 would be 3823$. Make the tax yearly. Minimum 20 years per unregistered gun. Every year the minimum punishment increases by 5 years up until 50 and then it switches to death sentence. Next year ammunition, components, gun parts and accessorys sre included. 500 000$ bounty on all unregistered owners.
>tldr make america europe

Amass an alphabet agency army and swear them all to the constitution and then arrest all the politicians and judges as domestic enemies. Temporary martial-law until I am satisfied that enough of a lawful reset of laws and governments has occurred at which point my alphabet agency will be disbanded and I will participate in government no more.

Step by step. One small change at a time during multiple years.
OFM8833428

But it ends with people still being armed, which is the exact opposite goal of the thought experiment you retard

Attached: congratsurretarded.jpg (235x223, 8K)

I would kill whoever told me to do that.

They are obviously a traitor planning mass genocide on white people in the US.

Then I would be Hitler 2.0, but not be so nice this time.

It would be a bloodbath of kikes. I would drown jewish children in their parents blood. Then skin them alive for the pain they have caused me and my ancestors.

After that, it would still not be even. I would take any remaining jews and breed them in a secure compound so I could torture to death every other jew. Their one purpose in life would be to make more jews for me to torture.

Congratulations goyim, if you read this, you can see what the Jews want to do to gentiles.

In reality, I would make each have a quick death, 1 bullet per kike skull.

Attached: 1563558587465.jpg (530x530, 81K)