No need to panic buy Jow Forums Trump is the most pro 2 A president ever!

No need to panic buy Jow Forums Trump is the most pro 2 A president ever!

Attached: 20190810_024109.jpg (1080x865, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/08/10/749946102/elizabeth-warrens-new-plan-on-guns-has-a-goal-reduce-gun-deaths-by-80
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_C._Miller.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

panic buy what? the new fad is red flag laws.

Panic buy red flags, duh!

checked
*sigh* checked faggot

I recommend thinking about possible good things in light control
But never think about bans and making access to firearms hard for average joe
Damn go and buy full retards if you want but basic gun locker and course to gun safety, laws and carry should be mandatory

I just panic bought 1.5k of 556 from LAX and those jews haven't shipped it yet.

i bought some d-60 drum mags but it seems like no one cares that the dayton guy had a beta-c his AR.

80%s and a shovel

So basically....

>racists (and given how losely this term is thrown around, it can apply to anyone at will)
>white people
>people red pilled on the JQ
>conservatives
>those who like guns

Daily reminder that the Canadian government saw parents as "unfit" and took their child away because the parents refused to allow him to turn into a tranny. If the American government decides for whatever reason you're unfit, they can take your guns, children, and everything away from you.

Trump is a (((New York Billionaire))) who's surrounded by Jews and married his daughter into Jewry. Anyone who thought Trump was the white savior is a dumb room temperature IQ having retard.

feel free to do something about it.

He was a Lefty thank God, the press is just going to memory hole him.

he is the wrong demographic to use
much like the guy who straight up shot at US representatives on US soil in the capital of the United States...
and he made the news for like 3 days.
he even shot one of them...but it wasn't a democrat so none of them can use it as a sob story

>i am the biggest second amendment person there is
>was bragging about how much gun control legislation he pushed out a week ago

Attached: 1545003062126.jpg (314x604, 35K)

wow what a surprise, the president that circumvented the legislative process to get bump stocks banned despite the anti-gun Democratic president that served eight years immediately before him allowing the ruling that they were perfectly legal, the same Democratic president that didn't actually pass any gun control laws, isn't pro-2nd Amendment?
genuinely shocked
who could have seen this coming
anyone that isn't braindamaged i would guess

Attached: 1533063846292.jpg (1161x649, 187K)

Attached: 1519941344750.jpg (605x872, 330K)

bruh you've had 4 years to realize trump says this about literally everything. he is basically a personification of the boomer haggle technique of offering half the listed price thinking they will meet you half-way.

He was a Bernie bro, I remember when this happened I thought the boogaloo was about to kick off, unfortunately he sucked at killing people.

Attached: 594158a583210.image.jpg (740x921, 80K)

at least post the whole thing

Attached: the 8 year assault on your 2nd amendment rights is over.jpg (615x541, 201K)

Here's the problem... if I did do something about it, the media would do everything in their power to paint ME as the bad guy. And my own people I'd be defending by "doing something" would throw me under the bus and I'd have no friends or sympathy in my actions or movement. Unfortunately this train is going full speed and it won't be stopping. It has to get really bad for normies before anything really gets done. So far the only things that have been done are mass shootings which have only worked against our favor leading me to believe they're staged or perpetrated by our Government. One has to go after the people pulling the strings. Specific names and addresses. Going after giant groups of people is what (((they))) want us to do.

>DeMoCrAtIcS aRe ThE rEaLe RaCiSt
Fucking boomers always back pedaling and capitulating

One day we'll finally convince those based niggers that the democrats are the real racists.

sorry user im going to need you to delete this post.
for your own safety.

why did you assume that 'doing something about it' meant violence?

Why not just buy a bunch of lowers?

i mean, democrats are actually quite racist
the entire identity politics rulebook is racism.
i've never understood how this is even questioned.

Do you want a big igloo or not? So what if he killed abunch of zog control republicucks

Dis

Attached: 1520505788345.png (479x404, 215K)

Attached: dt8919.jpg (1147x765, 593K)

>>>>>>NRA
fucking brace for compromise, boys

>Jow Forumsfags meme this huge kike into office
>commit mass shootings that get him tweeting about passing more gun control to appease NRA "common sense" "modern sporting rifle" fagheads
Jow Forums shit-for-brains' are such an insult to this board and the 2A, dictatorship selective gun rights utopias and fuddlore aside. And I hate LGBT "people", and covered Peanut Butter Jelly Time into Baby Tranny Strangle Time with a rope and twine instead of a baseball bat. Niggers. Stupid reddit trannies they came out the womb to the arc of Gorillaz Trans and babbled happily before I cut them up and blurred the camera with my trashing of it around as I put the noose around it's neck. Off screen you can hear the *SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP*, each *SNAP*/*THUD* growing slower apart in frequency as the noose closes and the disc at the sector of the neck the noose is on is broken.

Attached: custardbill23.png (384x334, 276K)

It's just so cucked to throw your hands up in the air and scream about how not racist you are
>Please black bull fuck my wife
>I don't care if you want to come to America and completely change it to make it like where you came from, as long as you do it legally!!!

I don't get this . They already do background checks. Are we talking double decker background checks.

The only people who care about being racist are white people. For everyone else it's just a word they can use to make white people do what they want.

Attached: racism.jpg (1601x519, 174K)

its just a petty contest to see who is the LEAST racist, which to old rich white people means blatantly pandering to blacks, instead of simply treating them like human beings.

Why won't anyone talk to GOA ever!

Attached: please-make-it-stop-meme-generator-ne-19375031.png (500x522, 112K)

How much do you want to bet Donald Trump has never read federal gun legislation before, just like 80% of the fucking country?

its just people being ignorant of the system. the people pushing for background checks probably assume you just go to a gun store and walk out with a gun like you would an xbox

The point is, it's fucking ironic because most of the racists are uneducated flyover faggots who vote republican, not liberal city drones. With the Jow Forums crowd, right wing candidates lose credibility with them for no reason other than pandering to the race baiting bullshit. I'm not even a centrist, I went on Jow Forumsdrama and made terrorist threats about killing their trannies and traps they think they're so above it all for being centrists around, and evaded the Emergency Disclosure Request like a Hogg Boss. So take your McChicken and throw it through the drive thru window where it came from, ya nggerlover.
>HUHUHUH UGUUU TRAAAAPS?!?!?! BOIPUCCI WE BOYPUSSY NOW
>*me a hero cuts the dick off and slices the carotid*
>GEHEEE AHHHH SCREEEEEEEEE GUMMY BEAR SCREAM
That's rite I Das Rited your unriteousness.

Attached: oops.png (1589x552, 38K)

Because if you think voting matters today, you're absolutely naive. There's only one alternative left, and it's either actual violence or armed stand offs.

If you live in a state with no waiting period, don't have a criminal record, and don't admit to any of the prohibited person clause check boxes, then you actually do walk out of a store with a gun, like you would an xbox. And that's okay.

they want to background check private sales too.
because so many of the mass shooters on the news got their stuff off of gunbroker.
they're not trying for meaningful legislation here, ok?

Treating them like human beings IS pandering to them.

Attached: niggers.png (1370x1773, 1.58M)

Ya they're going to get two guys to look at you now!

Most actual racists are white people who moved to inner cities and see how niggers and spics live and understand this is the future for the world the elite have envisioned.

You have to fill out a federal form with your personal information to buy an Xbox in your state?

in a discord im in that's mostly euros, an american teen said he could buy a gun online and have it shipped to his door.
people think you can buy guns on ebay or some shit.

when i told him he was wrong, he went on to say something like "ok maybe i cant get it online, but there's nothing stopping me from going to a gun store and just buying an assault rifle"
people genuinely think this way. they don't understand what a background check is or even the idea of an FFL.
this is, btw, by design. the gungrabber arguments are angled in such a way as to portray the current gun laws as complete anarchy.

I've bought stuff off gunbroker and still had to do a background during transfer. I still don't know what the new backgrounds are supposed to do.

This
Democrats are so obsessed about being diverse and different. They're also the ones who uses words like "race traitor" and "Uncle Tom." Just a while ago, white women in the DCCC had to resign in order to give the leadership positions to minorities.

i think its more because no one cares enough to do research on a subject, especially if it means they may be wrong. we've been in the Headcanon Age for some time now, you see it a lot on here too.

legislation isn't on the floor yet, last i checked, but what seems to be said is that they want to enact a totally unenforceable law where to execute a private transfer, you MUST have an FFL act as a middleman (or hold an FFL yourself) and transfer it just like you would normally.

which means you couldn't buy a dude's rifle off of him without getting an FFL involved to transfer it between you and run a NICS check before handing it off.

>we've been in the Headcanon Age for some time now
we've been in the headcanon age for literally all of human history, dipstick

>(((elite)))

Attached: genecidal jew.png (600x550, 230K)

We have that bullshit in Oregon, it's gay as fuck, and does nothing.

Attached: Diversity.jpg (750x745, 75K)

oh shit, a screencap, my argument is invalid

Preaching to the choir my friend, I should have just said the Jew but wanted the recent influx or redditors to get the idea without sperging out at the "anti-semitism".

it is that people don't want to do research, but if you look at any gungrabber's rhetoric on the matter, they all use very specific language.
they all pretend background checks aren't a thing
they make up loopholes that people get around.
they paint most violent gun criminals as white men
they attack rifles over handguns when handguns are involved in magnitudes more homicides a year
they treat any amount of ammo as an insane amount (eg hundreds of assault rifle rounds!!)

i wasn't going to argue in a discord that's not political and is mostly filled with foreign kids, but i told the american kid he was wrong and that he'd have to go through a background check which he couldn't do due to his age.
he told me that I was wrong and that we both see the same studies and read the same articles, and we just interpret them differently due to our political beliefs.

that kid is a retard and just wants to be right, but he also parrots what he's been told and was seeking validation with his euro friends.
another person, a brit, chimed in later saying that the US has a problem with whitebois (their spelling) shooting up places.

a very specific picture has been painted over the past 2 decades and it's really weird, but it does work on people who don't know any better

>recent influx or redditors

imagine being so out of the loop that you think reddit is still the center of the internet.

Oy Vey! Watch all the (((whites))) in the government start saying they are Jewish

>The smartest people in Philly
I'm not even going to act like this is new, but how fucking far up your own ass do you have to be to make statements like this?

Attached: Jefferson reiterating an ancient concept.jpg (850x400, 55K)

its because day-to-day gun crime is invisible. the only gun crime people care about are mass-shootings, because those scare people due to how random they are, and how they can happen literally anywhere.

no one cares that nigs shoot nigs in baltimore.

They're human beings. But VERY DIFFERENT human beings. Much less intelligent human beings, with more temperament issues. So they should be treated differently. Only if you care about your community, people, or family though... If you're some degenerate individualist then sure, go ahead and play pretend that race is only skin color and NOTHING else. I'm sure those "look at me I'm not a racist" brownie points will save you from Daquan and the homeboys.

So what's the solution? It's abhorrent that executive orders have a long standing precedent of being used to bypass the legislative process. The founding fathers could power a large generator from how much they're rolling in their graves. If we let a democrat at this point, it would just be much much worse. Liberals are going to attempt hard shove the overton window the next time they get the presidency

Jews unironicly think of themselves this way.

treating races differently only leads to race supremacy, which leads to violence.
we should treat all races equally despite the fact they are unequal simply due to the social ramifications

Muslims and Christians are shaped by their religious teachings. Right? So why don't you look up what Jews believe. You'd be surprised.

>why don't you look up what Jews believe
whoa cool it with the antisemitism

Please next time you see a group of black teens, walk over to them and say hello. Hopefully they remove your low I.Q. and cowardly genetics from the white gene pool. Who are we kidding, you're probably already raising someone else's kid. Problem kinda solved.

I use redditors as a general terms, I should have just said normies. I associate plebbit with normies so I used Reddit to describe normies.

>Hopefully they remove your low I.Q. and cowardly genetics from the white gene pool.

why do you talk like this

I don't really get it. The ones I've met have been pretty mixed. Most are completely noteworthy. One was a pretty laid back guy that you wouldn't have known was as intelligent as he was if not for the fact I was in classes with him, and another was a self-centered slut that absolutely rubbed her status as a wealthy, highly-educated woman in, but that seemed to have sexual undertones. I get that there's certainly something to the Jewish community, though I wouldn't say it's really that far off from what Christians or other religious groups have put together. Where I live, if you know the right people from Church and you're on good terms with them, you're not going to have any problems for the foreseeable future. They cover all kinds of shit up, and they're just small protestant churches. The Catholic church is legendary for this shit. The Jesuits were basically a Catholic secret service that got sent around the world to set up cells, get into courts, manipulate politics in favor of the Papacy, etc.
I think that's just the way people work.

>I am the biggest Second Amendment person there is, but

Attached: 1466533912374.gif (400x307, 1.11M)

why the fuck would race supremacy lead to violence? how did you shit out that idea?

You absolutely have to go back

>Tranny Discord shills are still spamming
Grow the fuck up
>Trump is the most pro 2 A president ever!
Because he is.

Kys faggot. Daddy Trump's orange peeny isn't going to fill your mouth just because you say good things online about him.

So weird that trump is saying all these things when Congress is out of session for a month. How bizarre!

Get Back to lereddit friend. That meme is unbearable.

mitch wouldn't bring congress back in session so they beat him up at his own home.

Attached: 1522185625424.png (1275x881, 413K)

Racism is a term created by the marxist, Leon Trotsky. When you say, "racist", you are giving credence to communist ideology. You should point this out to normalfags, it will really make them thinkn

Dead or Alive is rated M for Mature, so I have to waste 5 minutes breaking out my id and having some ham planet fat finger the date into the register.

All people are racist. I hate niggers because they are stupid and commit crime, while the left says we need to help the niggers because they are stupid and commit crime.

>Daddy Trump's orange peeny isn't going to fill your mouth just because you say good things online about him.
You need to try being more subtle.

They think of you as a disgusting gentile, the people Jesus preached to by the way, and hate your mere existence for that.

MIGA! If Trump wants to keep Isra - I mean America safe and take our guns, I say we let him!

If it’s time to bury your guns; it’s time to dig them up.

Fuck off. Those things are abused as easily as safety inspections for over the road trucks. Dont let revenuers tell you how police your equipment, ever.

Are you listening to the DNC candidates plans? Warren just proposed using executive action to require UBCs, congressional investigation of the NRA, and stricter oversight of FFLs.

Then, abolishing the filabuster in the senate, she wants push through a federal license for ownership, a limit to the number of guns you can own, raising ownership age to 21 across the board, and passing a law that allows firearm manufactering CEOs to be held criminally liable for mass shooting deaths. All big ifs depending on how the senate changes, but this is one of the front runners for the DNC. God damn, now my two least worst options for gun rights are Trump or Biden.

npr.org/2019/08/10/749946102/elizabeth-warrens-new-plan-on-guns-has-a-goal-reduce-gun-deaths-by-80

We gave our guy a hero's burial after his blew his fuse and massacred federal agents in Kansas City. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_C._Miller.

I'd hide you. By hide, I mean shoot the oppressors in their fucking face.

Sorry, forgot an additional 20% excise tax added to guns, and a whopping 40% added to ammo, bringing excise taxes for both ton 30% and 50%.

Keep shilling Zion Don you absolute tool.

Attached: 1516849129332.png (419x269, 10K)

>Second amendment but...
>Common sense
We're fucked. Guarantee you he will push federal ERPOs.

>Warren
>implying she'll ever even smell the presidency
Lmao doomers

Well by God she had better not now.

oy vey, stop posting truth and delet this

just trust the government to know what's best for you